Discovery Gaming Community
To: Sirian Lending Brokers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Sirian Lending Brokers (/showthread.php?tid=176128)

To: Sirian Lending Brokers - Rheinland Shipping Corporation - 01-11-2020

Rheinland Shipping Company
Plugging the gaps in transport!

Identification: Till Lindemann
Chief Financial Officer

[Image: pPF5O8L.png]

Ingolstadt Station
SUBJECT: Financial Assistance

Munich, Rheinland
TO: Whomever this may concern

Guten Tag,

My name is Till Lindemann and I am the CFO for Rheinland Shipping Corporation

We would like to inquire into obtaining finance to kick start our small shipping company. My colleagues and I have laid out a business plan and obtained the appropriate correspondence to begin operations. However, we lack the resource to be able to commit to our obligations in a more efficient capacity.

We are hoping to procure a business loan to purchase three Colossus Trains from our previous employers, each one with the price tag of $160,000,000sc.

We are requesting a financial investment of $500,000,000 so we can begin trading in haste.

If there is a financial service willing to provide us with the above, please get in contact.

Thank you for your time, and I bid you all a good day.

Danke,
CFO RSC
Till Lindemann

RE: To: Sirian Lending Brokers - Pennyfield - 01-11-2020

[Image: SFI-Logo-1274x467.png]

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sender: Sirius Finance Inc, Martin P. Field
Subject: Regarding your financial request

Good evening Mr. Lindeman,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Martin Field and I am the Financial Officer at Sirius Finance Incorporated (SFI), currently one of the largest financial firms in the Sirius sector.

On behalf of SFI it's a pleasure to offer our financial services in the form of a corporate loan. I look forward to discuss our terms of service as well as welcoming your company as our client.

At SFI we value the privacy of our clients so I would suggest that we arrange a more confidential meeting in order to discuss your business plans and financial portfolio.

Sincerely,

Martin P. Field
Financial Officer,
Sirius Finance Incorporated

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RE: To: Sirian Lending Brokers - Rheinland Shipping Corporation - 01-12-2020

Rheinland Shipping Company
Plugging the gaps in transport!

Identification: Till Lindemann
Chief Financial Officer

[Image: pPF5O8L.png]

Ingolstadt Station
SUBJECT: RE: Regarding your financial request

Munich, Rheinland
TO: Martin P. Field

Hi Martin,

I thank you for your timely response. Please let me know when and where a suitable location is and I'll make my way to you at your earliest convenience.

Danke,
CFO RSC
Till Lindemann