Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Ageira Innovations. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Ageira Innovations. (/showthread.php?tid=176189)

TO: Ageira Innovations. - Bowex - 01-13-2020

[Image: WQ1WlRB.png]

To: Ageira Innovations.
Topic: Unusual Situation
Date: 13/01/827 A.S.

Greetings:
I must introduce myself, since I am the new director Bowex is the first time I have contacted your respected company. My name is Karl Lower.

The issue I have with you is about a budget about building a broken tradelane unit. We want to know which materials are used and how much is needed. Finally the final cost of all material.

We thank you in advance for your attention.
Graciously:

See you later,

Karl Lower

CEO Bowex

To: Karl Lower of Bowex - John White - 01-14-2020

[Image: Qs8hS2n.png]

To: Karl Lower of Bowex

Dear Mr. Lower,

Congratulation on your new position. I hope this will revitalize Bowex and put it back on spotlight.

As to repairing Trade Lane units, it is very hard to estimate material needs and costs associated. The repairs are undergoing well and there have been already visible progress, like complete replacement of Manchester Trade Lane unit near Birmingham Station. We expect to make further progress and have your house up and running with full coverage of Jump Gate and Trade Lane network as evidenced by construction site to connect with Exeter.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: Para: Ageira Innovations. - Bowex - 01-14-2020

[Image: WQ1WlRB.png]

To: Ageira Innovations.
Topic: Unusual Situation
Date: 14/01/827 A.S.

Dear and dear friend John White;

We marvel that you answered us promptly. But above all we welcome the excellent news regarding the restoration of our lanes and Jump's gates trades, as well as the advancement in building new access to the Exeter system. However, we are very concerned about a broken tradelane unit in kensighton access to Planet New London.
We look forward to seeing this access to our capital, Planeta New London fully connected, so that our transports and those who visit us bringing materials and wealth are not overcome by this dilemma.

It is because of this matter that we initiated this contact. We have a company willing to pay the costs and also to buy all the necessary material from you, as well as to have its commercial fleets and the human and technological resources to restore this sector of the capital of Bretonia, New london.

I think that with this service, in the face of so many concerns, Queen Carina will receive this service with good cheer, which will certainly make her health, which we do not want to weaken due to the burden of so many other concerns.

Because of this, we ask once again if you can give us pertinent information on this subject with more precision, Mr. White.

Thanks again for your attention:

See you later,

Karl Lower

CEO Bowex

To: Karl Lower of Bowex - John White - 01-19-2020

[Image: Qs8hS2n.png]

To: Karl Lower of Bowex

Dear Mr. Lower,

We are unsure what you are requesting of us. Repairs are underway, construction works are underway. Everything will be up and running in due time and it cannot be expedited. The best that you can provide is keep commerce up and running so that precious materials and commodities are imported or exported and Bretonia benefits from all of it.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]