Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gallic Gendarmerie HC | From: OCI - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gallic Gendarmerie HC | From: OCI (/showthread.php?tid=176209)

Pages: 1 2

To: Gallic Gendarmerie HC | From: OCI - Liberty.In - 01-14-2020

[Image: bRSHX.png]

Office of Confederation Intelligence
Gallic sector

Bonjour.

This message applies to all authorized persons.

First of all, we must introduce ourselves. OCI is the Office of Confederal Intelligence, which (for the most part) includes former officers of the Council (now the Gallic Republic), who are also faithfully serving in the name of a better future for Gallia.

Times have changed, Gallia has become a Confederation, and we need to stand together and be prepared to repel all possible threats. However, we cannot do this without having enough information about each other. At the moment, the governments of all three parts of the Confederation are arriving in changes to the laws, as well as the rational rearrangement of troops and the supply of resources from planet to planet. While the government is busy with its problems, we must solve our own.

And here we are. Based on the foregoing, we would like to know the following:
  1. What's status of all units of the Gendarmerie after all the events?
  2. What are the Gendarmerie’s priorities at the moment?
  3. What is the position of the Gendarmerie in relation to the Gallic Royal Enclave?

At the moment, the OCI is planning to take some action in relation to the Enclave, while the Republic is preparing to issue new laws, the observance of which your people will have to monitor. However, not knowing what is happening in the Gendarmerie, we are not able to produce truly effective actions.

We expect a speedy reply.

RE: To: Gallic Gendarmerie HC | From: OCI - Aazalot - 01-14-2020

[Image: grp-Logo-green.png]
[Image: 180?cb=20170728150407]
-- Signal entrant --
-- Flux vidéo --
* ID: Directeur Général de la police nationale
* Emplacement: Direction Générale de Police Judiciaire de Paris
* Assujettir: Status of the Gendarmerie
Signal entrant achevé
Début du message:

Saluté Office of Confederal Intelligence
I am Theo Decass, Directeur Général of the Police Nationale. We are the remnants of what was once the Gallic Royal Police.
I have always put forth that we serve the greater good of Gallia, whether she be ruled by Monarch or Committee our role has always been to enforce the Laws that are laid down.

With this being said our status is far from ideal, the war drew many of our pilots away to join the Royal Navy leaving us with a sparse number of officer's and the end of the war many joined with the Enclave leaving our ranks thinner still. This being said we are seeing a surge of applications to the Gendarmerie.
This is bringing with it its own set of issues, the first being that although the applicants are ready and willing, they are untrained, our numbers may swell but they will swell with mostly rookies and untested Officers.
The second issue is one that has lingered from the war, That is Equipment and funding. All resources as you know were diverted to the War Effort, leaving little money for the Police forces whilst all the newest and strongest weapons and ships were sent to the front, which left only outdated or even decommissioned Ships being available for our use.
This issue remains today, the Funding is still focused on the Gallic Navy to rebuild what was lost via battle and desertion.

This however will not stem our duties, we are making do with what we have. At this point i have my officers enforcing a few Laws within Confederate Space until a full set of House Laws are passed.
So to recap our status is :
Lacking Trained Man Power
Lacking Funding and Equipment
Enforcing a basic set of Laws whilst awaiting Confederate Powers to pass new ones

Directeur Général de la police nationale Theo Decass - Police Nationale - PN|

Message terminé
--Le flux vidéo est terminé --
-- Journal de données secondaire enregistré --

RE: To: Gallic Gendarmerie HC | From: OCI - Liberty.In - 01-15-2020

Gallic sector

Theo Decass.

It is very pleasant to hear that the Gendarmerie responds in a timely manner - sociability has been a key feature of any army for many years. If the Gendarmerie continues in the same vein, then we are sure that it will not be difficult for you to patch all your wounds before crime acquires full force.

One way or another, we understand your problems, and while preparations are underway for the Enclave, OCI is able to allocate a certain number of people in support of the Gendarmerie. Alas, but not on an ongoing basis. At the same time, we advise you to contact the command of the Confederate troops, whose strength is now quite high due to the forces of the former Council, which did not suffer critical losses during the war. We are confident that the military police will also be able to join your ranks.

As for financing, as we know, during the ceasefire with the Sirius Houses, not one of them made claims for compensation for everything that the Crown troops did. Thus, the bank accounts of the former Crown were not affected, and the Confederate government is able to finance you if you request them.

Do not take our information as advice. Rather, we provides feedback on the current situation in and outside Gallia. Thus, the fate of the Gendarmerie is in your hands. About OCI people, do you need our help? As indicated above, we are able to provide it, but only on a temporary basis. If you need our support, we are ready to provide it in the near future.

Awaiting your reply.

RE: To: Gallic Gendarmerie HC | From: OCI - Aazalot - 01-16-2020

-- Signal entrant --
-- Flux vidéo --
Signal entrant achevé
Début du message:

Office of Confederal Intelligence
The advice is welcome, and i will be sure to contact the Government, i dare say they are still debating the current set of Law's so i won't expect a swift reply until they have resolved that outstanding decision.
When it comes to assistance that you yourselves can offer, pilots are welcome, though it may be that i will emply them in a training capacity over patroling, as i feel the skills and experience of your pilots will be better served in bringing our recruits up to scratch.
The other request i would have is, as your name pertains, gather intellegence for us. I am not in a position to assign my limited resources to the job of specifically gaining information about the Criminal Elements that plague Gallia, so i wish to rely upon you to do this for us until i can build a department that can focus on that within Gallic Space.
I hope this is doable as the support would go along way to help Establish the Police Nationale fully.

Message terminé

RE: To: Gallic Gendarmerie HC | From: OCI - Liberty.In - 01-24-2020

Gallic sector

Theo Decass.

First of all, we would like to thank you for your confidence in us. The beginning of such a positive cooperation will serve us with mutual benefit.

We have deployed several OCI branches that are responsible for the internal security of the Confederation. We selected those who fully possess knowledge of criminal routes and criminal gangs. Thus, we have about 9 thousand people (3 thousand from each branch) who are ready to be at your disposal. However, you will have to document that you are agreeing to their temporary service in the ranks of the Gendarmerie. In addition, their distribution across the territory of each part of the Confederation will occur at your own responsibility and only.

As for the information provided on criminal gangs, at the moment all the data banks are updated. As soon as all information becomes relevant - we will provide it to you. At the moment, we are awaiting your reply, as well as consent/disagreement for support by OCI agents. In order to proceed to the formalities, we must have the final answer that you really want our support.

RE: To: Gallic Gendarmerie HC | From: OCI - Aazalot - 01-29-2020

-- Signal entrant --
-- Flux vidéo --
Signal entrant achevé
Début du message:

Office of Confederal Intelligence
I will make this an official responce.
I Theo Decass, Directeur Général de la Police Nationale, formally request assistance from the Office of Confederal Intelligence.
This assistance requested will be as follows:-
  • Some OCI members to be assigned to standard Gendarmeri duties on behalf of of the Police Nationale (PN|)
  • OCI to gather intelligence on Criminal Elements within Gallia on behalf of the Police Nationale (PN|)
  • For OCI to assist in training recent new recruits/applicants

Message terminé

RE: To: Gallic Gendarmerie HC | From: OCI - Liberty.In - 02-13-2020

Gallic sector

Theo Decass.

We apologize for such a large delay in the response. We received information that your post was taken by Jean Bart. If this is the case, then we would like to ask him to leave a message in this communication channel, since the issue of transferring OCI agents to the temporary control of PN remains open.

RE: To: Gallic Gendarmerie HC | From: OCI - Nightowl - 02-13-2020

[Image: Jean_Bart_III.png]

Greetings to the OCI,

Directeur Général de la police national Theo Decass is currently unavailable, so I take on his duties for this time.
And we are still asking for OCI agents to strengthen our ranks to train and strengthen our gendarmes.
I hope that our own recruitment & training program will produce enough new gendarmes in the next few months, but we also have to watch out for any royalists.

Your agents would therefore be very supportive for this period.

Sincerely,
Jean Bart III,
Inspecteur Général Police Nationale

[Image: Gallia_Message.png]

RE: To: Gallic Gendarmerie HC | From: OCI - Liberty.In - 02-16-2020

Gallic sector

Jean Bart.

OCI are pleased with your promotion, albeit possibly on a temporary basis, since you indicated that Theo is only temporarily not available.

One way or another, decisions are now yours to make, not he. Therefore, we will send you a kind of contract that can confirm our cooperation and consolidate it in the future. You must familiarize yourself and put the appropriate signature. If you have comments, you can express them here.

RE: To: Gallic Gendarmerie HC | From: OCI - Nightowl - 02-19-2020

[Image: Jean_Bart_III.png]

Greetings to the OCI,

i think we have an agreement!
Agreement on the transfer of OCI agents to the disposal of PN on a temporary basis

Text:
I, Jean Bart. Inspecteur General of the Police Nationale (PN), I sign an agreement with the Office of Confederal Intelligence (OCI), in which I agree with the following:

From PN to OCI:
  1. PN agree that the temporary service life of OCI agents in their ranks will be exactly one year (12 months).
  2. PN agree that OCI can take control of agents at any time if necessary.
  3. PN agree that agents provided in one part of the Confederation should be distributed across the facilities of this same part and nowhere else.
  4. PN agree that they are solely responsible for the transportation and distribution of agents across facilities.
From OCI to PN:
  1. OCI provide under the control of PN on a temporary basis exactly 9 thousand (9.000) people, 3 thousand (3.000) for each part of the Confederation. Parts of the Confederation are: Duchy of Burgundy, Minarchy of Provence, Gallic Republic, and adjacent facilities to these parts, respectively.
  2. OCI agree that agents provided to the PN must obey the orders of higher officers at the time of service.
  3. OCI are aware of all possible risks when transferring agents under the control of PN. At the same time, the OCI is aware of all the possible risks that agents will have to face when serving in the PN.

Signed:
OCI: Maximilian Leroy.
PN: Jean Bart III

Sincerely,
Jean Bart III,
Inspecteur Général Police Nationale

[Image: Gallia_Message.png]