Discovery Gaming Community
To EFL S.P.A from Planetform RE:Amiens Project // From; Planetform - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To EFL S.P.A from Planetform RE:Amiens Project // From; Planetform (/showthread.php?tid=176220)

Pages: 1 2

To EFL S.P.A from Planetform RE:Amiens Project // From; Planetform - Markam - 01-15-2020

Planetform, Inc.
[Image: g1yPdEY.jpg]

To: The Gallic Confederacy Government

Subject: Business Opportunities

Good day from Planetform Inc.,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is James Duncan, and I am Vice President at Planetform Inc.

The house of Gallia has a tattered past with our corporation, as a result of illegal occupation of our facilities in Tau-31 and later Edinburgh. Frankly speaking the former Gallic Royal Navy has done untold damage to our interests. While we have recovered with many valuable contracts in Rheinland and Liberty, as well as potential opportunities in Manchester, in the spirit of pragmatism, the potential your stellar object rich systems has been a subject of much intrigue throughout the war, an intrigue however that we were forced to ignore.

Times have changed, and Planetform inc. has commissioned an initial survey on Gallic space to examine potential for Planetform business expansion.

As a gesture of good faith, we will provide the report to your government free of charge. It may seem like overconfidence, but we have little doubt that our company offers unparalleled terraforming capabilities, and our cooperation will not only facilitate the stabilisation of existing trouble projects, but offer potential new projects that would seem impactical with Gallias current terraforming competence levels.

Planetform inc. looks forward to hearing from you.

<ATTACHED Report>

Kind regards,
James Duncan
VP, Planetform, Inc.

Creating Worlds

RE: To The Gallic Confederacy Government // From; Planetform - Liberty.In - 02-20-2020

[Image: I0Bdvua.png]
The Parisian Assembly

To James Duncan

Bonjour.

Parisian Assembly apologizes for the delayed reply.

First of all, we would like to express our dissatisfaction with the actions of the Planetform to explore our space without our permission. We advise you to continue to carry out these or other works with the appropriate visa, which you can get here: [OPEN].

Nevertheless, the services of the Planetform may be useful for the Confederation, therefore, the foregoing in the message is only a remark, and not a threat or warning. We informed all three parties that you are offering your services in the space of the Confederation. You should wait for their response in this communication channel. We assure you that they will contact you shortly, as there are several planets that, judging by your counts and our data, should be terraformed in the near future.

Until then, we advise you to apply for a visa and carry out all work in accordance with the law.

Nathan de Montfort
Speaker of the Parisian Assembly

RE: To The Gallic Confederacy Government // From; Planetform - Republic of Gallia - 02-22-2020

[Image: m2n4MzX.png]

Identification: Jacques Bernard, Gallic Republique prime-minister.
Recipient ID: Planetform.
Subject: Planet Amiens and Planetform.

Bonjour.

My name is Jacques Bernard, I am the new Prime Minister of the Gallic Republique. Since the war was over, Kingdom of Gallia became the Confederation, then the systems of Orleanais, Champagne and Picardy became controlled by the Gallic Republique.

At least you should be aware of this from the latest roundups. And you also probably know that the Republique met with serious environmental problems on the planet Amiens, caused by the human factor. The planet government has requested assistance from the current government of the Republique, which has become the current reason for contacting you.

Simply put, the Gallic Republique is really interested in the services of the Planetform in the Picardy system and on the planet Amiens, respectively. What can you offer and what price should we pay for your services? I do not want to seem slow, but for a start I would like to establish all the details of our future agreement.

I look forward to your reply.

RE: To The Gallic Confederacy Government // From; Planetform - Markam - 02-23-2020

Planetform, Inc.
[Image: g1yPdEY.jpg]

To: The Gallic Confederacy Government

Subject: Business Opportunities

Prime Minister Jacques Bernard, Speaker of the Assembly Nathan de Montfort,

Good day from Planetform Inc., and a pleasure to meet you both.

Firstly, apologies for the lack of Visa applications prior to our survey - I am afraid being a Bretonian company has resulted in our administrative staff to be completely clueless to Gallic regulation, the Visa system is in our opinion an unfortunate leftover from the days of a more cloistered Gallia, but if you intend to keep it, we intend to respect it. We will submit an application in due course - though on condition for our services we hope for a permanent visa and a negotiated fee reduction.

We are happy that Gallia intends to make business with Planetform - I am first to admit the tensions between Gallia and Bretonia are almost too much to bear, but recognizing that the majority of the current government is Council led, and elements loyal to the crown have been stamped out, we must press on, into the future.

I must inform you of course that terraforming is a long and expensive process, and in addition to the terraforming itself, we will require;
1. Infrastructure
<bases, depots, asteroid, miners in the case of ice fields being available>
2. Logistics and security
<locally sourced ships both economic, research and combat orientated craft, the dearth of Hfuel in Gallia will mean we need ships that use Promethene ideally>

In order for a project to become a success. Do you agree in principle to facilitating the above, before we move onto a project discussion?

Planetform inc. looks forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
James Duncan
VP, Planetform, Inc.

Creating Worlds

RE: To The Gallic Confederacy Government // From; Planetform - Blackstarr - 06-18-2020

Planetform, Inc.
[Image: FpaJJ3w.jpg]

From: Dr. Charles Holland, Deputy Director of Corporate Relations

To: The Confederacy of Gallia

Subject: Potential Gallic Contracts

Greetings, my name is Dr. Charles Holland. I have recently been instated as the Deputy Director of Corporate Relations here at Planetform, and I have been tasked with reaching out to interrupted communications that Planetform has had across Sirius. After looking through our files I have noticed that we were in the process of potentially negotiating corporate contracts in Gallia. We do not know of the specifics on which the communication was interrupted, but Planetform has an interest in reaching back out to you.

In the reports I have found, Gallia had interest in using our support in assisting with problems on Planet Amiens. Also inspection of our internal logs suggests that our researchers during their visit to Gallia found that there is potential in terraforming Planet Vienne and Planet Metz as well.

We look forward to hearing your opinions on these potential contracts, and building a relationship with Planetform as a supplier of resources in Gallia in the future.
Dr. Charles Holland
Deputy Director of Corporate Relations, Planetform, Inc.

RE: To The Gallic Confederacy Government // From; Planetform - Blackstarr - 06-21-2020

Planetform, Inc.

<<<You have 1 (One) Unread Message>>>

Creating Worlds

RE: To The Gallic Confederacy Government // From; Planetform - The Gallic Union - 07-25-2020

The Parisian Assembly

Dr. Charles Holland

Dr. Charles Holland,

Apologies for the late reply. The assembly as of late had been pre-occupied with quite a few various internal affairs. Allow me to now reply to your transmission.

To respond to your query, Planet Metz and Planet Vienne are out of the question for now, at least until the end of the invasion from the Kusari Naval Forces. Planet Amiens is still relatively safe, and could allow for some minor operations by your group. Do keep in mind the war with Kusari if you wish to proceed further with this.

Nathan Williâms

RE: To The Gallic Confederacy Government // From; Planetform - Capt. Henry Morgan - 07-26-2020

Planetform, Inc.
[Image: 6gnWlbD.jpg]

To: Speaker Nathan Williâms

Subject: Amiens

Good Morning, Speaker,

I appreciate your taking the time to speak with us. I understand that during these difficult times, you've got to focus on the here and now before you can work on the future. We've had our own prior experience with an invading enemy in our home space, and know the havoc it can cause a nation. I'm glad you're able to keep at least one eye on the future while you work to preserve the present. We are willing to take on the stabilization of Amiens, but that project cannot be in any way "minor".

Stabilizing Amiens and fixing the botched terraforming there will be a full-scale project, as large as any we've ever done. We'll need a base of operations, access to Gallic civilian ships (using Gallic ships for our operations in Gallia will greatly simplify logistics), permission to bring in as many of our own people as are needed, permission to hire Gallic citizens with the skills we need, as well as access to necessary raw materials. We can set up our own mining operations if needed, but we would prefer to contract with local companies. Doing so would save us the expense of starting from scratch and would help your local economy through the creation of jobs.

For your convenience, I will also attach reports from two of our scouts. If our proposal meets with your approval, a final terraforming plan can be made once we're able to send in a survey team to conduct a more thorough assessment. I look forward to doing business with you.

Dr. Norman Grey
CEO, Planetform, Inc.

Creating Worlds

RE: To The Gallic Confederacy Government // From; Planetform - Blackstarr - 08-31-2020

Planetform, Inc.
[Image: FpaJJ3w.jpg]

To: The Confederacy of Gallia

Subject: Planet Amiens contracts

Greetings. As you may have seen on the neural net, Dr. Grey has stepped down as CEO of Planetform and the board of directors has replaced him with me. I am replying to you again to inquire on if Gallia has come to a decision on if you would like to include Planetform in your efforts to control the temperature and Terraforming of Planet Amiens. The Equipment that we buried during our initial survey has reported that the average temperature of Amiens has increased by .25 degrees since our last check 2 months ago. This may seem like an insignificant change, but the runaway greenhouse effect will continue exponentially and within a couple decades Amiens will not be livable. If Planetform were to start work on Amiens before the end of the year, we would be able to slow that effect significantly and Gallia would not have to lose a planet due to negligence. We are offering to solve your climate problem, plus our prescense will create jobs in that sector. We can even include in the contract that excluding the neccesary engineers to begin the project we will hire only Gallic citizens. The choice is yours.

Dr. Charles Holland, CEO

Creating Worlds

RE: To The Gallic Confederacy Government // From; Planetform - The Gallic Union - 09-05-2020

The Parisian Assembly

Dr. Charles Holland

Dr. Charles Holland,

Apologies for the late reply. We have been analizing your proposal in details and consulted advisors to have an opinion on this new project.

Your information regarding the global inceasing of temperatures on Amiens' surface is worrisome and could lead to a catastrophic exodus in the upcoming decades. The Parisian Assembly is expressing its great interest in the Planetform projects and we are looking foward in cooperating with you.

However, and in order to have a global vision on the matter, we are going to contact our gallic Corporation EFL. They will have to propose a review on Planetforms projetcs and eventually give a full objective analize. We will soon set the terms to Planetform in order your start your operations as soon as possible.

Nathan Williâms