Discovery Gaming Community
To: BAF, BPA - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: BAF, BPA (/showthread.php?tid=176247)

To: BAF, BPA - Dhomie42 - 01-16-2020

- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

Image feed online

[Image: kE0kwXn.png]

COMM ID: Lieutenant, Jeremiah Sawyer
TARGET ID: BAF, BPA
SUBJECT: Bretonian pilots to be returned.
ENCRYPTION: LIBNAV-THETA-14
PRIORITY: Low

This is Lieutenant Jeremiah Sawyer of the Liberty Navy First Fleet

Good day, to whom it may concern, because I'm not sure who to contact exactly regarding this matter.

The Navy has managed to save several Bretonian Pilots, 6 BPA, and 1 BAF, along with 5 Crew members who I assume are also from Bretonia, from an AI vessel in New York.
I'm contacting you because I'd like to know if perhaps someone from either the BAF or the BPA wishes to conduct a fast transfer of these pilots that I can arrange, or that'd be an overkill, and should I just deliver the personnel to a station from where they can find their way back instead ?

I'm looking foward to your answer.

Proof that the personnel are indeed safe: [-x-]
In case you need additional clarification on the events, please contact me.

Sawyer, Jeremiah
Lieutenant
Liberty Navy, Primary Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: To: BAF, BPA - Dhomie42 - 01-19-2020

---RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION---

RE: To: BAF, BPA - Dhomie42 - 01-25-2020

RE: To: BAF, BPA - Dhomie42 - 01-28-2020

RE: To: BAF, BPA - Thunderer - 01-28-2020

Lieutenant Jeremiah Sawyer,

The Bretonian Armed Forces received your message when it was first sent, but we were not responding in vain hope that you would notice the text on the escape pod. But, since there has been nearly two weeks and you did not, the Admiralty has ordered me to help you. I will, thus, cite the text from the pod for you: "Attention! Every pilot who finds an eject pod of a navy ship must tractor it and bring to the nearest police or military base. Pilots who refuse to give out navy pilots when scanned will be treated as criminals."

I hope that this helps you in your biweekly quest.

Captain William Briggson
Secretary to the Board
Bretonian Armed Forces

RE: To: BAF, BPA - Dhomie42 - 01-28-2020

- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

Image feed online

[Image: kE0kwXn.png]

COMM ID: Lieutenant, Jeremiah Sawyer
TARGET ID: BAF, BPA
SUBJECT: Bretonian pilots to be returned.
ENCRYPTION: LIBNAV-THETA-14
PRIORITY: Low

This is Lieutenant Jeremiah Sawyer of the Liberty Navy First Fleet

Good day, Captain William Briggson.
I'd like to point out that when such issues occured with other military organizations before, those went a bit different for me, but you're right, Sir.
I merely thought that I should ask the BAF first, and you finally answered, and I appreciate the answer, and will deliver the personnel to the nearest military base right away.

Apologizes for wasting the BAF's time, Sir.

Sincerely,
Sawyer

Sawyer, Jeremiah
Lieutenant
Liberty Navy, Primary Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.