Discovery Gaming Community
Compatibility Calculator - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Compatibility Calculator (/showthread.php?tid=176339)

Compatibility Calculator - Lusitano - 01-20-2020

Greetings

First of all, i'm sorry if this is not the correct location to post this.

The Compatibility Calculator it is a very use useful tool, kudos for who create it, but there is something missing and that is the Edge Worlds "Hades" Pulse Cannon .. i can't find it, and i really would like to know how compatible it is!!

Thank you in advance

RE: Compatibility Calculator - Prysin - 01-20-2020

Hades Pulse cannon is on same line as the "Scythe" and "Sickle" guns.

They are former RoS guns. So basically Outcast "BW" Tech.....

If the ship is hostile to outcast, or is not quasi lawful, you'll be likely to get a 10% powercore from using it.

RE: Compatibility Calculator - Lusitano - 01-20-2020

(01-20-2020, 10:56 PM)Prysin Wrote: Hades Pulse cannon is on same line as the "Scythe" and "Sickle" guns.

If the ship is hostile to outcast, or is not quasi lawful, you'll be likely to get a 10% powercore from using it.

that is a good way to think but ... it is wrong because it is on sale on Core, Order and even Coalition bases ...

RE: Compatibility Calculator - Prysin - 01-20-2020

(01-20-2020, 11:04 PM)Lusitano Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 10:56 PM)Prysin Wrote: Hades Pulse cannon is on same line as the "Scythe" and "Sickle" guns.

that is a good way to think but ... it is wrong because it is on sale on Core, Order and even Coalition bases ...

i know, it was made "civilian" But it really isn't "lawful".

my statement still holds true for most ships. If you're hostile to OC, or is using a lawful char, you will get nerfed hard

RE: Compatibility Calculator - Lusitano - 01-20-2020

(01-20-2020, 11:11 PM)Prysin Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 11:04 PM)Lusitano Wrote:

i know, it was made "civilian" But it really isn't "lawful".

my statement still holds true for most ships. If you're hostile to OC, or is using a lawful char, you will get nerfed hard

i understand what you said, and i have a feeling that a navies or military and cops can't use it, but i would like to know is .. like what about freelancers for example? other factions that are not lawfull like BD or Lane Hackers or others like that! also like the Junkers!! Factions like those!!

but thanks for the reply Smile