Discovery Gaming Community
To: LSF - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: LSF (/showthread.php?tid=176350)

To: LSF - darkwind - 01-21-2020

LIBERTY POLICE INC. OPERATING SYSTEM

[Image: dMq1fKG.png]
[Andrew.Wilson.img]
Personal Terminal "DT900 - LPI edition"
System Startup - [OK]
Searching for Boot Record - [OK]
Exchanging hash keys - [OK]
Initializing secure connection - [OK]
Tranmission initiating - [OK]
> Acсess officer file := "Andrew-Wilson.ini"
Officer file located - [OK]
Rank identified - "Sergeant"
> Pass := "WhyNotStarbucks\r\n"
Access allowed - [OK]
> Execute: Mail, Data
> RCPT := "Liberty Secury Force Headquarters"
> Topic := "A rogue element"
> Mail Body :=
*Good day.
I was called by 5th member Mark Bannon about possible attackers of your installation. When we arrived to investigate, we saw Liberty Rogue Cruiser, a little bit weak armored, but cruiser nevertheless deciding to attack your station. While the base has a shield, it's structural health is slightly concerning to my opinion. I made critical damage to the enemy cruiser, getting more time for the base repairments, but something should be done to fortify it, because it was likely not the first and the last attack, as you can see it from the attachments.

P.S. I made few deliveries by LPI Bison transport, so you have at least +7550 Reinforced alloy, +3775 Robotic Hardware and +1887 Hull Segments and +1175 F/O/W. It would be good if you made guest access to check its storage, so we would know better what should be delivered.

Sergeant Andrew Wilson, signing off.*

> Details:=
"Jess.Quinn: Liberty Rogue Cruiser"

> Results :=
"Jess.Quinn: Disabled
"

> Upload front.image
[Image: nh4AQpp.jpg]

> Upload attachments:

> Done
Message Status - [Sent]
Tranmission terminated - [OK]
Sent Code Signal - 0... Shutdown the system - [OK]

RE: To: LSF - Operative Siren - 01-21-2020

[Image: Us4pv0d.png]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Tactical Operations

Senior Agent 'Siren'

Under Siege

Thank you for your report, Wilson. Indeed, we're aware of the threat. The station was only just pressurized, so construction is still under way. For the time, it's filled to the gills with supplies, and will stand up to cruisers for a considerable amount of time. The rogues are even less intelligent than usual, thinking they can get away with an attack one lane from Manhattan. I've forwarded you the proper access codes to check our current stock on Chadwick.

For obvious reasons, I recommend you keep it to yourself, and only ranking officials of the Liberty forces.

In service to the Republic.

'Siren'
Senior Agent
TacOps

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.