Discovery Gaming Community
Disgusting Balance - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Disgusting Balance (/showthread.php?tid=176394)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Disgusting Balance - Andry Svong - 01-24-2020

Well what we see on server after updates it is Disgusting Balance!!
And i explaint why :
1) Bomber SNAC nerfs coze you can insta kill Fighters
2) GB lose his gun slots (now can't put 4 puls 4 Razors) coze you can insta kill Fighters
3) Cruzel lose he's Battele Razor coze you can insta kill Fighters

WTF with you ? its disco! if some one whatn to fly only Fighters then go and play oridginal Freelancer.

If you dont whatn us (all who prefere no't flying on fighters) to play here just clouse the server!

ps
My friend snac's fighter 3 times in one fight and he was kill by this fighter anyway if you thought that it's fair. NO F*KING WAY!

RE: Disgusting Balance - Skorak - 01-24-2020

You can kill fighters still just not instantly. They're also not capable of doing much damage to caps anymore at all. You cannot kill a battleship with light fighters anymore.

RE: Disgusting Balance - Durandal - 01-24-2020

Perhaps if you had taken the time to check the damage per shot on those battlerazors...

[Image: F2z7yab.png]

18750*2 = 37500, enough to instakill any VHF (except the Insurgent) in the game, as well as most light bombers. whoops, was multiplying ship hulls by 2 instead of 2.5, this is why I shouldn't write these things having just gotten out of bed.

Cruisers have other options for instakilling snubcraft which are less specialized (ie; slightly more difficult to use), including dual cerberus (18500*2), the light mortar, and some codename weapons.

Only the bomber, a ship class primarily designed to punch above, not below, its own weight, has had its potential for instagibbing snubcraft severely curtailed.

RE: Disgusting Balance - Andry Svong - 01-24-2020

(01-24-2020, 10:58 AM)Durandal Wrote: Perhaps if you had taken the time to check the damage per shot on those battlerazors...

18750*2 = 37500, enough to instakill any VHF in the game, as well as most light bombers.

GB have only 2 slots for Razor so NO!
We prefere minimum 3 Puls and 3 Razors to made instakills, so Balance is Disgusting.
also bomer got 17,400 hull *2.5 we got 43,500 hull so where is instakill ?!

RE: Disgusting Balance - Save My Soul - 01-24-2020

By the way, Durandal was offered a new concept for cruiser "Battle Razor". And at first he even supported it, afaik. But then this idea was just hushed up, for some reason. Unfortunately (or not), my comra… Eh... Friend who proposed this idea wasn't persistent enough to continue pushing it.

RE: Disgusting Balance - Durandal - 01-24-2020

I'm not sure you're clear on how this works, man. 18750. That's the damage for ONE battlerazor, right?

So TWO battlerazors, are going to do a net total damage of 37500. This instakills a VHF.

Pulses can be mounted on any gunboat slot.

(01-24-2020, 11:10 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: By the way, Durandal was offered a new concept for cruiser "Battle Razor". And at first he even supported it, afaik. But then this idea was just hushed up, for some reason. Unfortunately (or not), my comra… Eh... Friend who proposed this idea wasn't persistent enough to continue pushing it.

Nothing was "hushed up" re: bringing back cruiser razors in a state which isn't ridiculously busted and OP, I'm just busy.

RE: Disgusting Balance - Skorak - 01-24-2020

There's many complaints about balance but this seems weird. And also just because you cannot run your preferred load out doesn't make it disgusting. Bombers are pretty useless. Battleships feel fairly useless. Merely because other classes are far more versatile. Those are my main gripes. And Snacing was damn fun.

RE: Disgusting Balance - Andry Svong - 01-24-2020

(01-24-2020, 11:10 AM)Durandal Wrote: Pulses can be mounted on any gunboat slot.

I try to do thet yesterday and NO it doesn't!

RE: Disgusting Balance - Lucas - 01-24-2020

(01-24-2020, 10:58 AM)Durandal Wrote: Perhaps if you had taken the time to check the damage per shot on those battlerazors...

So TWO battlerazors, are going to do a net total damage of 37500. This instakills a VHF.

Insurgent
Pulses Go on heavy slots

RE: Disgusting Balance - Prysin - 01-24-2020

(01-24-2020, 11:10 AM)Durandal Wrote: I'm not sure you're clear on how this works, man. 18750. That's the damage for ONE battlerazor, right?

(01-24-2020, 11:10 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: By the way, Durandal was offered a new concept for cruiser "Battle Razor". And at first he even supported it, afaik. But then this idea was just hushed up, for some reason. Unfortunately (or not), my comra… Eh... Friend who proposed this idea wasn't persistent enough to continue pushing it.

Nothing was "hushed up" re: bringing back cruiser razors in a state which isn't ridiculously busted and OP, I'm just busy.
Wut? No!
Pulses are heavy GB slot last i checked, which was 3 days ago.

Theyre only able to Mount on heavy slots