Discovery Gaming Community
To: Voltaic Junkers CC: Ivan Norovich; Kyle Vaughn - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Voltaic Junkers CC: Ivan Norovich; Kyle Vaughn (/showthread.php?tid=176409)

To: Voltaic Junkers CC: Ivan Norovich; Kyle Vaughn - JonasHudson - 01-25-2020

>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<

[Image: 4hyMIZQ.jpg]

[To]: Ivan Norovich;Kyle Vaughn; Voltaic Junkers
[From]: Jonas Hudson
[Subject]: Arms/Munitions Dealing
[Encryption]: MEDIUM

Ahoy Voltaic Junkers. Having been a privateer so long, when the war 'ended' I hid for a short time, then continued on hunting Royalists on my own. Last month I flew with one of your men, Ivan Norovich, out in Edinburgh. We flew some runs against Enclave supply ships and he helped me snag a few units of cargo off them a couple of times. Last time we spoke he gave me the name 'Kyle Vaughn' to contact over doing business.

Since then I've continued to make hit and run attacks on trade ships coming to and from Issoudun Shipyard. I found that they are carrying a great deal of ammo cargos, and decided to focus on arms shipments. I make a habit of hauling them back out to safe storage for 'recycling'.

I showed Ivan my secret holdout, that now has upgraded storage capacity. I now have 4062 units of Light Arms, 8918 units of Munitions, 8751 units of 'Black Market' Light arms, and 8771 units of Side Arms stockpiled. That's +30000 units of cheap 'used' arms and ammo! For the time being I've set my base to sell the cargo at $1500/unit. The Voltaic Junkers are welcome to swing by the place anytime to buy 'em up, if you're interested. The best place around to sell 'em seems to be in the Gallic borderworlds, at Montecarlo Freeport. Ivan should be able to give your captains the base location, which I won't mention over long range transmission like this, or I can forward the coords privately to Mr. Vaughn.

I even just launched a 'Bustard' civi carrier that remains at Freeport 6 most of the time. It is fitted with a Series IV Jump Drive Module, so if you have a group of ships and want a free FTL jump out to Montecarlo and back, that's no problem. I'd just like to start moving the cargo on so I can continue raids for more, as I barely have time for raids and my own supply ops. If you folks want to show up for a convoy, I can come out for a rendezvous and lead you in myself whenever works for you. Any of your people can also reach me anytime via the Freelancer Network that I use, which is an independent comms net for finding freelancers and conducting 'private' business dealings of this sort. You might find it useful.

Safe travels chaps.

Jonas Hudson

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<

RE: To: Voltaic Junkers CC: Ivan Norovich; Kyle Vaughn - Voltaic Junkers - 01-25-2020

[Image: 0Z2DoG0.jpg]

IDENTIFICATION: "Vengeance"
NAME: "Marcus Peevish"
SUBJECT: Contract Finished
ACCESS: IMG; Voltaic Junkers

This is Emissary Peevish speaking,

Good day to you, Privateer. Very interesting to see one of our raiders spring activity in your region. However I must correct you regarding the war's end. The war didn't end, not until the Enclave's movement has been fully crippled and destroyed. The Voltaic Junkers - as amusing as it may seem - specifically look towards the Enclave's demise.

Moving to your offer now that we clarified when a war ends. I can tell you that armaments are definitely useful to the Voltaics in both economy and possible combat scenarios that may rise in the future. We can take your offer and I will see Ivan personally for the coordinates. Rest assured we won't disclose the station's location should you want it to stay a hidden hideout. Secrecy is a very important thing to us, you see? No side spoils the beans and profit is sure to come.

And while we're at it. Pop by Liner Brixton in New London. Or Tarancon in Omicron Minor. I'm sure you'll find it interesting that Junker raid parties tend to attack Enclave controlled systems quite often. You could tag along yourself and have some fun sometime.

~>Transmission Ended

RE: To: Voltaic Junkers CC: Ivan Norovich; Kyle Vaughn - JonasHudson - 02-08-2020

>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<

[To]: Marcus Peevish; Ivan Norovich;Kyle Vaughn; Voltaic Junkers

Greetings Marcus,

Apologies for the lateness of my reply, I missed yours and forgot to check back. Glad to hear you're interested cap, I'm still loaded with those arms and ammos and they can be picked up anytime. Let me know if you run into any trouble. If you plan to conduct a convoy, hit me up and I'll meet you in space to tag along. Talk of raids on Enclave space sounds decent to me as always *nods*, and once I move these goods I'll likely be back at it myself shortly thereafter. As long as Sirius is still plagued by the Royalist presence, I'll be raiding them.

Otherwise if you and your folks need a freelancer for anything, don't hesitate to ask. If any authorities inquire, I'm just a freelancer now *smirks, winks*.

Hudson out.

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<

RE: To: Voltaic Junkers CC: Ivan Norovich; Kyle Vaughn - JonasHudson - 02-20-2020

>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<

[To]: Marcus Peevish; Ivan Norovich;Kyle Vaughn; Voltaic Junkers

Greetings Junkers,

I've spoken to Mr. Vaughn about a convoy. I now have over 34,000 units split between Black Market Light Arms, Munitions, Light Arms, and Side Arms. Its about 150 mil worth of cargo at Monte Carlo Freeport, which I'm happy just to move for 1/3 of that! As to the details, if you can muster some transports or salvagers, the more ships that come will reduce the amount of runs it will take. If only a few ships are available, I still have the option to jump us there and back as many times as needed. I appreciate all your help on this Junkers, and we all get to score a little dig against the Enclave. With any luck, I'd like to make it a routine operation in the future. I'm in the Taus and can meet you whenever works for yas, I recommend Freeport 6 for a rendezvous. I'm hoping to get moving by Sunday if we can. If that's doable, just say the word.

Hudson out.

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<