Discovery Gaming Community
Cultist Event - Rewards / Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Cultist Event - Rewards / Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=176445)

Pages: 1 2 3

Cultist Event - Rewards / Feedback - Connor - 01-26-2020

Hi,

As some of you guys saw I hosted a mini PvE event in Stuttgart with Ramke that has just finished. I have 3 things I need from those that have participated.

1) Rewards

I am going to be giving out 40 Science Data to everyone who came and took part in the event. If you guys list your ship names and screenshots (if you have any) then I can give them out when I have time. Give me the ship name you'd like the rewards to be sent too if you want it on a different ship.

Unfortunatly [RHA] you were a little late to the party so you guys won't be getting anything.

Code:
Ship In Event:
Ship for Sci Data:
Any Screenshots?:

2) Feedback

II want some feedback on this event. Did you enjoy it? Was it bad? Too strong? Too weak? Do you want more? If so what would you like me to do next and where?

3) Future Events

What sort of future events would you like? More PvE? More PvP? Trade events?

RE: Cultist Event - Rewards / Feedback - Toga - 01-26-2020

Ship In Event:Explorer2020 Came and was shot at by rheinland first time returned attacked a few ships but the carrier decided I need to be gone so beamed me into pieces

Ship for Sci Data:explorer2020
Any Screenshots?:None

Will not be participating in another event due to the cancer it turns other players into

RE: Cultist Event - Rewards / Feedback - Mephistoles - 01-26-2020

Cultist ships larger than VHF/bombers seem to have a fuse that destroys the cargo they drop on death, or something along these lines. It is not possible to collect loot from the gunboats or Bustards. This is something I noticed start to happen a while back when they were changed about a bit, maybe by Spazzy. There was a time they would successfully drop their cargo to be tractored.

RE: Cultist Event - Rewards / Feedback - Lusitano - 01-26-2020

i don't know about you guys but this happened about 7 times during the event. did nothing and one of the times that i returned i had my ship very damaged, and the last time .. guess what? i was in new berlin system!! not fun at all!!!

RE: Cultist Event - Rewards / Feedback - Vitoniz30 - 01-26-2020

Is there any chance to deploy event between 17-19 UTC? I can't remember events were spawned in that time period.

During the test I noticed the same that @Mephistoles talking about.

RE: Cultist Event - Rewards / Feedback - Connor - 01-26-2020

(01-26-2020, 10:36 PM)Lusitano Wrote: i don't know about you guys but this happened about 7 times during the event. did nothing and one of the times that i returned i had my ship very damaged, and the last time .. guess what? i was in new berlin system!! not fun at all!!!

Were you Angry Bird? I moved you to Planet New Berlin so you were out the way giving you a chance to connect back to the server.

RE: Cultist Event - Rewards / Feedback - Hardknock - 01-26-2020

David-Blue: Freelancer Gunboat

The event was tough, but fun at times.
Seemed like a good balance between fighters, gunboats, Capital ships.
The Carriers weapons reach way far.

Things I learned from the event.
1. Don't trust anyone, when it is all said and done hug your sci data lol. Well Played RHA well played

Overall I will enjoy another event.

RE: Cultist Event - Rewards / Feedback - Prysin - 01-26-2020

Ship In Event: [RMK]ObLt.Asbjorn.Reber
Ship for Sci Data: [RMK]RWK-Wolf
Any Screenshots?: Sorry, no. But i have a chatlog if that suffices?
[26.01.2020 21:08:35] [GM]Connor: // Normal PvP rules are ineffect. If you die, leave the system. If you died before the Titan was destroyed you can come back
[26.01.2020 21:08:37] 2020-01-26 21:08:37 SMT Traffic control alert: [RMK]ObLt.Asbjorn.Reber has requested to dock

That should be good enough, right?

Event was really fun. Please do it again. Maybe less Corvos next time? They are kinda OP. They randomly one-shots snubs, but seems to do nothing to caps.

RE: Cultist Event - Rewards / Feedback - Lythrilux - 01-26-2020

I think it could be more interesting if Cultist NPCs were dropped and Wild ones were used instead. And in conjunction with that, Aoi could work with GMs to make these events more interactive.

RE: Cultist Event - Rewards / Feedback - Lusitano - 01-26-2020

(01-26-2020, 10:39 PM)Connor Wrote:
(01-26-2020, 10:36 PM)Lusitano Wrote: i don't know about you guys but this happened about 7 times during the event. did nothing and one of the times that i returned i had my ship very damaged, and the last time .. guess what? i was in new berlin system!! not fun at all!!!

Were you Angry Bird? I moved you to Planet New Berlin so you were out the way giving you a chance to connect back to the server.

yep!!! all the way from Theta to .. this!! well maybe next time Smile