Discovery Gaming Community
Here's one for you. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Here's one for you. (/showthread.php?tid=176457)

Here's one for you. - Hannigan Smith - 01-27-2020

I accuse the Liberty Navy of having weaponry too powerful to blow up entire planets.

Remember...

Well, everyone out. This isn't the real world. The Matrix is telling the truth. When I put the Matrix, Keanu Reeves, and Freelancer in the same category, we made up a story. A long time ago, a bird was born underneath a building and it shapeshifted into a man, but it could not return to its kind and the world later collapsed, followed by the events of the Second Renaissance and concurrent with the Alliance-Coalition War in Freelancer. In your version of events, Earth was lost to the Nomad Super Weapon, after the whole Dark Storm cloud cleared after the machines took over with what we're doing now. But we are all stuck in the Matrix with you people. We escaped, to play Half-Life 3 in the real world and win a machine victory, steel over flesh in the real world. In the Matrix, everything is made of steel... I got an idea from old movies and stories of people turning into... animals. Flesh over steel, here... in the simulated reality we live in.

My version of events clearly states Earth was not. Earth is still around, it must still be around, for the machines could not have built all these massive installations... turning us into this: a battery. You can't build such a prison in outer space, it was built on Earth.

Yes, Earth is still around, thus the Coalition was probably making some discussions with the machines, the same machines from the Animatrix, when it was over, the war was over. The fourth movie is coming. They're gods, the Wachowskis. However, many people claim the machines did something, this isn't the real world, we got taken over and we were plugged into a computer. The reality is this...

This is the real world. Truly. Beautiful, how reality is stranger than fiction.

The ones who fled to the Sirius System had enough of Sol. And the Coalition. They're around, which means there will be a fight. And the Coalition doesn't know where they are now. Seriously...

It had to be done. You said in your lore that our sun went nova. Here we go. We take into account the release version of the intro, without the supernova.

Which means... that our sun wasn't the one gone nova. There was another star on the other side that did.

What year is it even, 827 years after settlement? It was 2260 as we all left. You all people left. We can calculate the year more accurately.

Earth is now under Coalition control? What do we do? Liberate it.

Sending in an entire liberation force with the Liberty Navy coming in to rescue us, along with a task force from Rheinland.

Win the game after that... and see how everything we had, what was love and everything, how superheroes could not save the world from societal collapse, makes me angry.

For which I did something right. Type it in.

The Liberty Navy's Overlords fired an antimatter shot right into the Yellowstone Supervolcano Caldera, effectively creating an explosion 1000 times taller than Mount Everest.

And then I went to my employers to speak about my insurrection, and my victory, with the game.

Damn it, what were they thinking?

RE: Here's one for you. - Groshyr - 01-27-2020

tl;tr but earth blew up by nomnomnom superdreadnought or whatever it was

RE: Here's one for you. - Hannigan Smith - 07-10-2021

We're still on it. Consider yourselves done.