Discovery Gaming Community
To Gallic Gendarmerie || From: The Order - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Gallic Gendarmerie || From: The Order (/showthread.php?tid=176473)

To Gallic Gendarmerie || From: The Order - Omicron - 01-28-2020

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 28/01/827
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Gallic Confederate Gendarmerie Command

Gallic - Order billateral relations

Towards attention of those in charge of Gallic Confederate Gendarmerie.

I am contacting you in regards to previous communication made with your predecessor organization, the Provisionary Gallic Police lead by Theo Decass. Hopefully Director is alive and well. The Order has been observing the progress of re-establishing Gallic government in the wake of Royalist Exodus. From our point of view, it appears you are now in possession of re-established assembly with organized and unified police force, navy and intelligence assets.

To follow up and bring you up to date, I am attaching the previous communication.

The Order - PN communications

As a representative of an organization seeking to improve its diplomatic standing with reformed Gallia, I want to inquire into further status of The Order within borders of Minarchy, Duchy of Burgundy and the Republic. From accord of our scouts, Gallic Confederate Navy is conducting large scale operations in Omicron Tau, a system The Order has interest in as well and can build up trust over continued presence of The Order within territories the Confederacy claims. We are ready to answer any further inquiries by you, your military and any government dignitaries that would be assigned to our case.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

RE: To Gallic Gendarmerie || From: The Order - Aazalot - 01-29-2020

[Image: grp-Logo-green.png]
[Image: 180?cb=20170728150407]
-- Signal entrant --
-- Flux vidéo --
* ID: Directeur Général de la police nationale
* Emplacement: Direction Générale de Police Judiciaire de Paris
* Assujettir: Diplomatic Status of the Order
Signal entrant achevé
Début du message:

Grand Admiral Golanski
I am Very much Alive, and still in control of the now reformed Gallic Royal Police as the Police Nationale branch of the Gallic Gendarmerie.
Since our last communication, and as you have deduced, Gallia now has a ruling body that represents the Minarchy, Duchy of Burgundy and the Republic, which is known as the Parisian Assembly. It is they who now dictate Gallic law and Diplomatic relationships with both house and organisation.
As such i would recommend you contact the Assembly directly for any further discussion on your position and relationship within Gallia.
With that being said im happy to vouch for the Order based on our previous communications along with my recommendations and references should they be needed by the Assembly.

Once you have established relations with them, and all turns out well, then im hopeful the Order and The Police Nationalé maybe able to work togeather in the Future

Directeur Général de la police nationale Theo Decass - Police Nationale - PN|

Message terminé
--Le flux vidéo est terminé --
-- Journal de données secondaire enregistré --