Discovery Gaming Community
To: Verbündete populäre Ligen der syndikalistischen Fürspracher | The Division - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Verbündete populäre Ligen der syndikalistischen Fürspracher | The Division (/showthread.php?tid=176477)

To: Verbündete populäre Ligen der syndikalistischen Fürspracher | The Division - Squad - 01-28-2020

[Image: yBhW2Tg.png]
To Whom it May Concern,

I have shared a recent experience with several clients of the Division, and on their behalf, I have been asked to spend several days in Bering to monitor certain expected developments. Perhaps we may secure some company near Pacifica if such can be arranged.

Yours,

Lawrence Preston, Esquire

[Image: NNz7Zpw.png]

RE: To: Verbündete populäre Ligen der syndikalistischen Fürspracher | The Division - The Syndicate Leagues - 02-02-2020

[Image: un_f1_UN.png]
Alster Unioners
Sender ID: Tristan Gralla
Tacname: Reynard
Positional group: Hoffnung, Führung, Arbeit, Wahrheit
Location: UN|Faint.Parry.Riposte! - Cell Directorate Asset. Hamburg.
Branchgroup: Unioners

[Image: 05scKFr.jpg?1]

A darker-skinned man - perhaps from the Stuttgart opendomes. The general eurocentrism of Sirius has thinned the genotypes in known space, massacring tens of thousands of years of human history, in turn, crafting new placetypes. Each house had a commitment to maximising the genetic diversity of its initial colonies to minimise inbreeding, which meant a representative slice of humanity had been carted along with the hemispheric peculiarity of the early colonies. Such distinctions had pressed into the desire to reach out and escape the binds of the alliance that had made the memory of planetary dynamics obsolescent under the tradewinds of every jump hole and the iridescence of new stars. The man was clearly influential - wearing the green suits that the particularly prolific Unioners liked to imitate DHC and Republican executives in. It was a genre of mockery that had persisted throughout time, giving an illusion of passing in their world when needed. This Unionist gave the impression that he was made for power. In a Sector full of silence, bombastic, loud clothes remained the order of the century- from Erzhogs to artifact runners.

With my regards, Mister Preston - it concerns me. I am concerned.

Humour me, mister Preston - you and I sit on the side of different desks. There are those who would say are batting for separate teams. Our common goal is the opportunity, yes. The executive does not lose power because their employees have a seat at the table. Nor are governments a hard opposition against the anarcho-syndicalist, or their opposite in the frontier, the anarcho-capitalist. Binaries are a fake dichotomy, for false flags and public outrage.

Welcome to Bering. The Tanner belt holds no natural resources except those men bring to the field. A blank slate for opportunity. Bering is a 'Freehold' - all parties in the system view the region as fundementally unpressured by house law and governance. A luxury held only by the edge worlds - and here. We guard the blank slate keenly.

What would you write on that slate, Mister Preston?

RE: To: Verbündete populäre Ligen der syndikalistischen Fürspracher | The Division - Squad - 02-05-2020

Mr. Gralla,

I am flattered that you assume I sit at a desk, and indeed, I may find it more pleasing to do so. Alas, we must sometimes play the role we are given, no? I would suggest an opportunity to discuss such a slate in person as it appears our assets have a debt to repay, and my clients have certain concerns about the Federal Republic based on information shared by your operatives.

Assuming a certain standard of "understood prudence," of course, the Summary Judgment will be open to you or your representative within range of Pacifica. You may have to listen closely.

Yours,

RE: To: Verbündete populäre Ligen der syndikalistischen Fürspracher | The Division - The Syndicate Leagues - 02-05-2020

[Image: un_f1_UN.png]
Alster Unioners
Sender ID: Corin Frei
Tacname: Boetius
Positional group: Hoffnung, Führung, Arbeit, Wahrheit
Location: UN|Hammer.Unbound - Cell Directorate Asset. Hamburg.
Branchgroup: Unioners

[Image: oczFC2l.jpg?1]

Corin Frei looks immaculately better groomed than he usually does. He's borderline approaching smart casual.

It is the nature of Ahab to stand astride the white whale himself. You have not yet made your case, Preston, but you have been tantalising.

I will meet you in person, aboard the sixty man Liga' Schooner, the Song of the Soul. The vessel will be appropriate for our purposes. I advise also bringing a smaller ship - perhaps an X-shuttle, rigged for your utility. Certainly nothing larger than a freighter or large runabout. There are factors of consideration that will extend beyond the mandate of our discussion, ja?

Ensure no-one is tailing your craft. If you would feel more comfortable with a security envelope, please select hires outside of the guild.

Welcome to the Tanner Belt, mister Preston. Treat her well and she will treat you with equal regard.

I await your prospects.

RE: To: Verbündete populäre Ligen der syndikalistischen Fürspracher | The Division - Squad - 02-07-2020

Mr. Gralla,

Your hospitality is greatly appreciated. I'll have the arrangements made aboard the Judgment to depart at your convenience.

Yours,