Discovery Gaming Community
To: Order Overwatch | Sender: Black Fleet Captain Storgen - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Order Overwatch | Sender: Black Fleet Captain Storgen (/showthread.php?tid=176641)

To: Order Overwatch | Sender: Black Fleet Captain Storgen - Vitoniz30 - 02-03-2020

[Image: PWgHlz8.gif]
RECIPIENT: Overwatch HC
SENDER: Captain William Storgen
PRIORITY: Very important
SUBJECT: Information about Aoi Kunieda
FREQUENCY: Encrypted Internal

Greetings, honorable Overwatch.

I ask you for getting access to the information about former or current Primary Fleet Colonel Aoi Kunieda. Archives about his current status, activity, achievements, position in Overwatch, everything. It would be much better to know more about his personality, temper and world outlook.

A reason why I contact you is a recent report from Ensign Tereshkova about a suspicious person that might be an infiltrator, you can know more in attachments.

Captain Storgen signing off.

Attachments | Ensign Tereshkova personal report

03.02.827, 18:55
Signed: W.Storgen, 2nd Battlegroup "End Times"

RE: To: Order Overwatch | Sender: Black Fleet Captain Storgen - Omicron - 02-06-2020

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 05/02/827
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Captain W. Storgen

Background check

I remember this agent personally. I have gathered all relevant data that you might find useful. You may consider me disturbed that this ghost has appeared to haunt us again. I advise extra caution as Kunieda is a dangerous pilot.

The Aoi Kunieda, veteran Blood Dragon prior joining The Order circa 819. Known call signs include ‘Red Tail’ and ‘Gantai’. I would like to notify you that despite the image Tereshkova may have, Kunieda is actually a female. It is true that she has served in the Officer cadres in The Order Overwatch, though the rank is incorrect. Agent Kunieda has been charged with unlawfully relaying classified information to personnel not in possession of suitable level of clearance. She was therefore demoted and re-assigned to a position where she could not do any more damage. An old Terran saying “Loose lips sink ships” comes to mind.

She has since then resigned - to put it mildly - over her grievances with The Order Overwatch leadership and in year 824 A.S. attempted to launch Cell named “Providence”; A taskforce walking extremely thin line between loyalty and treason. Modus operandi involved spreading anti-Overwatch propaganda and recruiting disillusioned agents to their ranks. The initiative has notably failed in its tracks and this political subfaction never gained significant numbers or traction. Self-proclaimed director Kunieda disappeared from public view. Missing as of 825… until today.

Considering the logs submitted by Ens. Tereshkova, Aoi Kunieda is still hell-bent on carrying her vendetta against The Overwatch. We can only conclude - given her troublesome past - that she is a security threat and some action will need to be taken. Furthermore, “Wedjat” is requesting an arrest warrant against Kunieda to undergo Nomad Incubi Tests in compliance with Black Fleet Paragraph 24.1, in full detail below:

All operatives are to be scheduled mandatory medical tests against risk of Nomad infestation quarterly. Furthermore, any agent reported to be missing in action (M.I.A.) for duration of one week or longer, has to undergo additional mandatory check up at the time of rediscovery. Agent CAN NOT return in any capacity to active duty until medical staff issues all green. Failure to comply means automatic marking as Infected and designated kill on sight (K.O.S.).

P.S. Battleship Oathkeeper is late Admiral Hunter’s flagship, it is held in reserve with the Home Fleet.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

RE: To: Order Overwatch | Sender: Black Fleet Captain Storgen - Vitoniz30 - 02-06-2020

[Image: PWgHlz8.gif]
RECIPIENT: Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
SENDER: Captain William Storgen
PRIORITY: Important
SUBJECT: Aoi Kunieda
FREQUENCY: Encrypted Internal

Hail, Grand Admiral Golanski, orders received 05.02.827, 23.08 and I start to execute.

You just increased my concerns.
According to the information you gathered, we immediately begin tracking and capture operation against former agent Aoi Kunieda.
Soon I'll order to youngest personnel and newcomers to pass additional information safety lessons to prevent further leaks. Ensign Tereshkova will be informed and warned about potential danger as well.

Captain Storgen signing off.

Attachments | None

06.02.827, 6:40
Signed: W.Storgen, 2nd Battlegroup "End Times"