Discovery Gaming Community
To: IRMM, LG | From: Rodrigo Diaz - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: IRMM, LG | From: Rodrigo Diaz (/showthread.php?tid=176664)

To: IRMM, LG | From: Rodrigo Diaz - Hokan - 02-04-2020

[Image: iaITbXS.png]

[Image: 3dedc4b165e39e104cd4f0e1fc2b037c.png]

To: IRMM, IG
Subject: Insect Repellent

Buenas Tardes, hermanos y hermanas.

The recent incursion by the insolent vagrants of the Crayter Republic has shown that their only victory of note, in reclaiming land abandoned by the Gallics, has only inflated their hubris. Although they were resoundingly crushed after their absurd escapade, it brings to mind a few questions I would like to share with you.

Firstly, individuals from both of your organisations and families along with the Novara from my own chased one of the impudent intruders back to Tau-37, were the insect sought refuge in the Malvinas Cloud. The cloud has long been a buzz with activity from the Independent Miners Guild (IMG), and provides some easy pray for Outcast pilots. However, the insect did not escape through the jump-hole in the system, and remained in the cloud. This leads me to believe that the IMG base within the cloud is being used as a forward operation base for these insects, and in turn should be wiped from existence. With both your organisations and families being the more senior, I feel it only appropriate to put forward the idea of destroying the station. Or perhaps, seizing it for Malta.

Secondly, the insects of Crayter sought to trespass in the den of a predator, I would again feel it only appropriate to put forward the idea of retaliation.
The means of which, I do have an Idea. Since these insects wish to be an irritant, and they abhor cardamine. I suggest a special Cardamine delivery payload into a suitable station of your choosing. Cursing all within to bow to the Orange Dream.
The means and method of delivery system are currently beyond my scope, however I believe both your organisations could fill those gaps. And we can assist where we can.

Regards,
Director General of the Imperial Coalition,
Rodrigo Diaz.

Furthermore, I am of the opinion that Crete should be destroyed.

RE: To: IRMM, LG | From: Rodrigo Diaz - StDH - 02-04-2020

Subject: IMG

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]
I bid you a good evening Rodrigo Diaz,

The behaviours of Crayter and IMG are nothing more than pathetic attempts to stirr us up, which would be an apparent reaction after Crayter lost their Carrier in Tau-29 over a year ago and several bases in Tau-44 recently. IMG themselves were a victim of IRMM~, MNS- and QC| forces which took down their base near Falkland in Tau-37. The things you see are constant attempts to annoy people who have taken hundreds of lives from them for their heretic actions against Malta.

The takeover of Falkland and Java was planned quite some time ago, even before the IRMM was officially created. But recently, IRMM together with Cadiz Cartel had formulated a plan of what exactly to do with each. Yet the constant fights with other enemies took our attention away from this. We're in that is. We're all in to take away even more ground from IMG, but for now we're liberating every possible commodity from them and their minions. And Crayter docking away from a fight on it says it all.

You have our support if you wish to further push down the IMG and CR.

Malta Una, Grande, y Libre. Arriba Malta!

~IRMM Administrator Shadowwalker

RE: To: IRMM, LG | From: Rodrigo Diaz - Loyola - 02-04-2020

Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha System
Febrary 4th, 827 A.S.

[Image: tspu9vn.jpg?1]

Sender: Dona Enma de Loyola.
Recipient: Rodrigo Diaz.
Topic: Insect Repellent.

Diaz,

your concern for the security of Malta and our runs is truly charming. IMG and their "CR" subdivision are being consistently defeated by us for many years now. Their lack of competence, awful engineering and generally bad lack of losers is hardly making them a threat. Hunting them down is good sports and my guys may have fun helping you there. Putting "CR" out of their misery is actually a good idea and I appreciate your enthusiasm.

Falkland is being attacked constantly, but I see no reason to destroy it. It's a mining outpost and I really doubt it may have any importance as a base of a military operation against Malta. And attacks there are kind of expected by IMG, it's usually better strike enemies where they do not expect. A list of potential targets is actually very long so I would focus on something more useful.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Dona Enma de Loyola
Loyola Tactical Solutions Group Ltd
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End

RE: To: IRMM, LG | From: Rodrigo Diaz - Hokan - 02-04-2020

To: IRMM, LG
Subject: Insect Repellant

Delivering a Cardamine payload into a CR station, or even that ship of theirs in Tau-31 would make for an interesting test-bed for future use of such weapons. I believe IRMM would be better suited to manufacture such a projectile, and ensure it can bypass the air filtration systems of CR stations and allow the station itself to distribute the payload with oxygen after its delivery.

Furthermore, the less ship investment needed for such a payload to be deployed, would mean more deliveries without needing a battle-group. And the weapon becomes much more frightening for those curse Cardamine.

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz.

RE: To: IRMM, LG | From: Rodrigo Diaz - StDH - 02-05-2020

To: Rodrigo Diaz
Subject: Cardamine payload

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]

Rather than creating a projectile of sorts, think outside of the box rather than taking a direct approach. One of such would be to sew a Cardamine and explosive payload into several large human specimens and sending them there using a freelancer transport from Bretonia. Furthermore you can hijack a transport full of oxygen and infuse it with Cardamine, such steps are not invasive and Crayter is dumb enough to not check for such possibilities. And even if they did, more and more of such attacks would eventually wear them off of their increased guard and checks.

If you insist on creating such a device, we of course can implement concentrated Cardamine tanks onto small robots resembling edges of walls or similar easily coverable stuff with magnets and sticky parts to hold onto whatever they're put on.

~IRMM Administrator Shadowwalker

RE: To: IRMM, LG | From: Rodrigo Diaz - Hokan - 02-05-2020

To: IRMM, LG
Subject: Insect Repellant

While I am impressed by your sadism surpassing my own against one of the Tau's many vermin species. I generally like to prefer the less complex, more straight forward methods of dealing with such ilk.
A payload that could be delivered from a bomber would add a vast array of potential ways to spread the Orange Dream throughout Sirius, without needing the consent on the individuals. It also is an additional threat we can rely upon against those who seek to do us or our trade harm, I am sure such incursions like that one previously mentioned would cease, if they feared being forced to bow to Malta.

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz.