Discovery Gaming Community
To: Chadwick Station Admin - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Chadwick Station Admin (/showthread.php?tid=176715)

Pages: 1 2

To: Chadwick Station Admin - Amy West - 02-07-2020

connection.established..
activating.Legion.Node.Communications..
Leniex.Node.authorized..
secure.link.node.enclosed..
displaying.message..

[Image: mbnPBij.png][Image: aUhNgNj.png]
[Image: XZM1F0P.png]

Good morning,

It seems the secondary didn't get the message through that your station is an annoyance to the Legion. I'll offer you people a polite, kind, one-of-a-kind deal to pack up, ship out and leave the base to die. Task Forces Warhammer and Gladius have been given the order to mobilize and will be ready within twenty-four hours. Be smart and know when it's time to walk away.

And in the case that you haven't watched a swarm of our ships tear down hard Liberty corruption, look up a place once called 'Westphalia'.
Should give you an idea.

West, out.

message.playback.concluded..
disconnecting..

RE: To: Chadwick Station Admin - Jayce - 02-07-2020

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dept. of Tactical Operations

Senior Agent 'Hornady'

Terrorist:

You mistake me for someone who gives a damn. Here's a quarter, call someone who does.

Agent 'Hornady'
Senior Agent

Attached files: None

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: To: Chadwick Station Admin - Liberty Security Force - 02-07-2020

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force

Miss West

If the field of broken Arbiters and shattered Judicators didn't get the message through, the Liberty Security Force urges you to reconsider, before what's left of your fleet is smeared on the exterior of Chadwick Station.

Alternatively, continue throwing your forces at the station. There is an open pool on both the duration of your attacks, and the number of vessels we'll destroy by the time it ends.

This Agent in particular has half a million credits on fourty five capital ships, and six weeks. 80:1 odds.

In service to the Republic.

Department of Tactical Operations
Liberty Security Force

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: To: Chadwick Station Admin - Wildkins - 02-07-2020

[Image: 5cKHkf0.png]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dept. of Internal Affairs

Sr. Agent-in-Command 'Veritas'

Terrorist.

We appreciate the notice. Salvage crews and Internal Affairs CSAR will be on stand-by for reclamation of mutinous ships that breach the Chadwick NFZ, and to handle incarceration of any surviving crew and complement.

On the topic of research, I suggest you analyze your threat profiles on the LSF vessels North Bay, Lakenheath, Willow Grove and Freedom. The crews of your Excalibur and Damocles should be more than familiar.

'Veritas'
Senior Agent-in-Command
Dept. of Internal Affairs

RE: To: Chadwick Station Admin - Operative Siren - 02-07-2020

[Image: Us4pv0d.png]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Tactical Operations

Senior Agent 'Siren'

The Meatgrinder

Once again you send your fleets, and once more we will turn them into a finely grated pulp. The Lakenheath has a half dozen killmarks spraypainted on its scarred yet unbroken hull, and I look forward to a half dozen more. And I'm not even going to begin tracking down the recordings of every vessel put down by Naval and auxiliary forces.

If you know what's best for you, you'll stay in your hole. You've kicked a hornets nest, and these hornets wield ludicrous amounts of antimatter.

'Siren'
Senior Agent
TacOps

Important:
Attached files: 1 2 3 4

This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

To: Hellfire Legion - George Anderson - 02-08-2020

[Image: 37Y9Rst.png]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dept. of Homeland Security

Agent-in-Training 'Patriot'

Postcard

'Patriot'
Agent-in-Training

RE: To: Chadwick Station Admin - Shiki - 02-08-2020

[Image: Us4pv0d.png]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Tactical Operations

Agent-in-training "Iota Six"

Terrorists

Oh, it looks like I've missed the alarm. I hope you won't be all dead by the time I get there.

'Iota Six'
Agent-in-training
TacOps

Important:
This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

To: Hellfire Legion - George Anderson - 02-08-2020

[Image: 37Y9Rst.png]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force

Agent-in-Training 'Patriot'

Postcard

'Patriot'
Agent-in-Training

RE: To: Chadwick Station Admin - Arbs - 02-09-2020

- INCOMING TRANSMISSION -

LIBERTY NAVY STRATEGIC COMMAND

COMM ID: Admiral Alan Jones
TARGET ID: RE
SUBJECT: Re: Postcards

Image feed online

[Image: htYfwa1.jpg]

Ladies and Gents,

Did someone say Hellfire Legion? Cause I'm about to crash that party.

Best Regards,

Alan Jones
Admiral, First Fleet
Liberty Navy

- TRANSMISSION TERMINATED -

RE: To: Chadwick Station Admin - Dhomie42 - 02-09-2020

- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

Image feed online

[Image: kE0kwXn.png]

COMM ID: Lieutenant, Jeremiah Sawyer
TARGET ID: Hellfire Legion, Amy West
SUBJECT: N/A
ENCRYPTION:Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

I'll spare the pleasantries of introduction here.

Miss West, your persistence is admirable, however I can't tell whether you people are brave or just straight-up stupid.

I recommend you first do a mental evaluation of your personnel, or shall I take it that Hellfire personnel shooting at their own is a common thing these days ?
If you can't deal with internal incompetence like this, maybe you should think first before openly announcing the possibilities of attacks on the LSF like this. Seriously, take a few minutes to actually use that "think-box" of yours to think over your "organization's" actual chances.

Respectfully,
Sawyer

Sawyer, Jeremiah
Lieutenant
Liberty Navy, Primary Fleet