Discovery Gaming Community
Bomber experts wanted. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Bomber experts wanted. (/showthread.php?tid=17672)

Bomber experts wanted. - David Petraeus - 03-12-2009

I am currently trying to devise a better mousetrap, And I needed feedback from Bomber experts - People who know how Bombers work and what not...

Anyone a 'Bomber expert' ?

Bomber experts wanted. - Orin - 03-12-2009

I have no idea what you just said. What do you want?

Somebody who is good with bombers, is an expert and can tell you the work arounds of it.

Somebody that knows ALOT about them... Somebody who has flown them for awhile and what not.

Bomber experts wanted. - Capt. Henry Morgan - 03-12-2009

ehm... I've got to agree with Orin on this one... What, exactly, do you want to know?

It's kind of general. You want a bomber flying handbook?

I don't get it.

I am currently trying to build a better bomber and was looking for people who know how to fly a bomber and would generally know alot about how bombers work and give advice or tips on how to improve a bomber to be better at bombing.

Bomber experts wanted. - Hawkwings - 03-12-2009

It sounds like he wants to get in contact with a bomber expert so he can ask all sorts of specific and detailed questions, probably related to how to kill bombers or specific bomber tactics, and their counters.

edit: ahh, he snuck that last post in... I stand corrected

If you've got any specific questions, PM me if you'd like. I still really don't know what to do past writing out some massive bomber tactic manual, which I'm not going to do. (And I doubt anyone will feel like it either.)

Bomber experts wanted. - looqas - 03-12-2009

If you are setting up your bomber purely for anti-cap purposes Supernova + Nova torp is an offer you can not simply walk past. The nova torp got beefed up reeeeel good.

But be careful with those Novas. They can take you with the cap. They are very slow, so they work only with larger caps.

Slap adv. debs on to rip the shields and you are pretty much good to go.
This setup will of course leave you pretty open to VHFs but at least you'll be forced to practise the SNAC shot a lot. So it provides very good practise in sense.

And some people wont' like to rely on SNAC to take on fighters so they trade off couple of debs to Codes or missiles. The good thing about bombers is that they can easily support 4 codes and you just keep the trigger pressed.

Or if you are thinking about solo flying then you might want to change the Nova to Train CD. This helps you fight the missiles as well as keep the CAP EKing or escaping.

A load out depends a lot if you are going to use your bomber solo or with part of a larger group.

Bomber experts wanted. - 13CentKiller - 03-12-2009

I sent you a PM containing most of the the stuff you need to know.:cool: