Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ageira Innovations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ageira Innovations (/showthread.php?tid=176736)

To: Ageira Innovations - Inferno - 02-08-2020

- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

COMM ID: Office of the Admiralty
TARGET ID: Ageira Innovations
ENCRYPTION: LIBNAV-THETA-14
PRIORITY: URGENT

initializing image feed...
no image feed available...

[--------------------------------------------------------------]
[Image: mgasxy7.png]

To whom it may concern,

. . . . .We are contacting you today for a proposition of developmental work. Historically, Ageira Innovations have been the leaders in the development of tactical deployments for civilian and military markets. With this in mind, contacting your company was first on the list of potential candidates for the offer.

. . . . .The contents within this offer, however, will not be disclosed until we have reached an agreement on the finer points of the subject. Should there not be a complete agreement on the subjects at hand, the Liberty Navy will seek other contractors to supplement our current needs.

I await your reply..

Kazuo, Jason
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy Primary Fleet, Admiralty Office

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defense Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.
- - - - - SIGNAL LOST - - - - -

To: Jason Kazuo of Liberty Navy - John White - 02-23-2020

[Image: Qs8hS2n.png]

To: Jason Kazuo

Dear Mr. Kazuo,

Ageira Technologies has always been closely working with Liberty Navy and this project should not be anything different. I will be bound by confidentiality when discussing the contract but we cannot promise to deliver results without knowing details vital to decision and prognosis of our ability to satisfy your needs.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: To: Ageira Innovations - Inferno - 03-10-2020

- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

COMM ID: Office of the Admiralty
TARGET ID: Ageira Innovations
ENCRYPTION: LIBNAV-THETA-14
PRIORITY: URGENT

initializing image feed...
no image feed available...

[Image: mgasxy7.png]

Mr. White,

. . . . .I'm glad we can count on Ageira for our external development needs. Due to the delicate nature of this contract, we cannot discuss it over the neural nets, even with using a multi-layered military encryption. As such, I ask that Ageira assigns a group of representatives to discuss the finer details of the contract on Battleship Missouri. Security clearances will be assigned for the duration of their stay.

Kazuo, Jason
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy Primary Fleet, Admiralty Office

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defense Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.
- - - - - SIGNAL LOST - - - - -

RE: To: Jason Kazuo of Liberty Navy - John White - 03-16-2020

[Image: Qs8hS2n.png]

To: Jason Kazuo

Dear Mr. Kazuo,

Our encryption is impenetrable and if you wish we can discuss the details here. If you still wish me at Battleship Missouri, I can certainly indulge you and arrive there per schedule.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]