Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ruby Hydra || From: Enma Loyola - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ruby Hydra || From: Enma Loyola (/showthread.php?tid=176750)

To: Ruby Hydra || From: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 02-08-2020

[Image: QvCu0RP.png]
A man is known by the company he keeps...

Hello. Thanks for coming up and helping in Delta, the fight was hopeless but I am glad that you came in and helped your old friend. I was in the middle of the fight so I just wanted to clarify what Yamato promised you and if we owe you some payment. It's in my family tradition to pay debts, even if were my Kusarian friends who promised something.

Did you make it out of there in the end? How have you been lately anyway? Funny how none of us sticks around in the Core, it's just a school from where birds fly around Sirius. Hope to hear from you soon, dear.

RE: To: Ruby Hydra || From: Enma Loyola - Chuba - 02-08-2020

|-Incoming Transmission-|

|-Location: Freeport 11, Omicron Delta.-|

|-Video Feed: Offline-|

|-Sender ID: Ruby Hydra-|

Well. This is rather unexpected, Enma. I didn't think I would hear from you anytime soon, friend. This is a pleasant surprise, really. Regarding the help... it was my pleasure to fight on your side again, Loyola. I really don't mind helping old friends that are in a dire situation. Erh. Regarding the payment, don't worry your pretty head about it. They hit my Sabre into the world of broken engines and torn off chunks. In other words, unfortunately, it just didn't work out this time for me.

Lately... I've been bored. It has been years since I've been to the Omicrons and this was a little piece of spice in my life. Other than that, I've been well. Met a cute person the other day in Delta that I had to unfortunately shoot today. Core... ah yeah... Been a bit since I associated myself with them fully. If it was a school, it was the best school one could have attended all those years ago.

Anyhow. How are you, yourself, my dear friend?

|-Transmission Terminated-|

RE: To: Ruby Hydra || From: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 02-09-2020

A wonderful gift may not be wrapped as you expect.

It's better to think of it that way, sadly Core has changed and I cannot really tell what new guildmaster stands for. I can tell for sure that we both knew the old good ways when were in charge. But I wouldn't be overly nostalgic either. Just treat it as a period of your life with pleasant memories and not attach yourself to what Core had become. I think we can agree that it was fun and we killed people who deserved it to it's fullest.

As for myself, I returned to Malta and being a top bitсh around, as much as you would expect from me I suppose. I understand if you don't like the Outcasts, to be fair I am not a fan of them either recently. But it's my home and I feel like it's my duty to keep order there. Not like Golanski' Order, you get what I mean.

Also if you are bored you should come to visit me, I will have you a drink and could gift you something, I suppose. I am constantly moving so you will have to let me know when you are free. I have to plan things ahead, sadly. I mean if you are bored you at least don't have some dumb duties as I do, be happy while you are at it.

RE: To: Ruby Hydra || From: Enma Loyola - Chuba - 02-09-2020

I didn't even know there is a new Guildmaster. They must be rather quiet and pathetic now. Sad, how very sad. Erh. Anyway. I feel a lot of Nostalgia for the Omicrons and not so much the Core. After all, Omicrons are my home... even if I wasn't born there. Of course, I can't possibly attach myself to what the current Core is. If you could even call it "The Core".

Outcasts... Outcasts... I've got a hate-love relationship with your kind. Eliza was a cutie. Some others were alright too but mostly just on the "I'll kill you" basis. I understand how you feel though. I am practically the same way... no... I am not. I wanted to say I feel the same way with the Core but nah. Regarding dumb duties, erh. Yeah. That is true, I get to live my life without any worries right now.

Bored? I am almost always bored unless I am around good friends or killing people. Visit you? I am up for it. Any time, any day, any location. Hit me up any time. I might even come to you right now if you are not too busy, aye?

RE: To: Ruby Hydra || From: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 02-09-2020

I've talked to Eliza recently and I have to tell you that she became a bitch. And..., you probably won't want to go too deep into the Outcast space. I say Ruiz in Omi Beta will do good? I will be a Freeport 6 soon too, so you can catch up for me there. There will be some gallic people around too. So if you don't like them then it's better Ruiz. Up to you really.

RE: To: Ruby Hydra || From: Enma Loyola - Chuba - 02-09-2020

Gotcha. I don't mind the Gallic folk so I guess Freeport 6 it is.

See you there, darling.

RE: To: Ruby Hydra || From: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 02-10-2020

Change of plans, sweetheart. Come to Corsica station in Omicron Phi instead. I'll see you there. I hope you did not move out, and if you did please change course.

RE: To: Ruby Hydra || From: Enma Loyola - Chuba - 02-10-2020

Fu- Right. Okay. I'll be changing my course then. See you there in a wee bit.

RE: To: Ruby Hydra || From: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 12-25-2020

Click

______YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER
[Image: uKPgUra.png]
[Image: 2JiXDkj.png]

__Home of Malta Online

__1 Online__ 2 Members