Discovery Gaming Community
(Answered) Notice for Staff - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: (Answered) Notice for Staff (/showthread.php?tid=176771)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

(Answered) Notice for Staff - IRMM - 02-09-2020

Good morning Staff,

As an Official faction of the Outcasts, we'd like to apologize for Indies including Us that have allied with Bretonia as of recently. But there was no mention of this in patch notes nor recently processed requests. Therefore we hope any sanction reports can be disregarded in this case.

EDIT: For Outcasts not being allowed to ally with any lawfuls.

RE: Notice for Staff. - Thunderer - 02-09-2020

Odd, Outcasts used to have a line in their ID that allowed them to ally with Bretonian lawfuls. Was that removed?

RE: Notice for Staff. - SquigglyKey - 02-09-2020

It vanished as of a couple days ago. No record of it anywhere.

RE: Notice for Staff. - Lythrilux - 02-09-2020

Seems like an oversight considering Outcasts and Core have diplomatic relations.

RE: Notice for Staff. - Groshyr - 02-09-2020

Silent patch every day Big Grin

RE: Notice for Staff. - Prysin - 02-09-2020

(02-09-2020, 01:17 PM)Thunderer Wrote: Odd, Outcasts used to have a line in their ID that allowed them to ally with Bretonian lawfuls. Was that removed?

probably because of previous outcast indy behavior during leeds battle, and also during the daily Omega 49 raids outcasts meddled, and this was not taken positively. Ever since then, Brets has been rather unfriendly to OC...Oh and there was some incidents during QC|'s existence, where they tried to work with Bretonian corps, just to see those same corps be shot up when fulfilling their part of the roleplay trying to sneakily supply alpha... might just happen to been orchestrated by members of the current OF...

Then there is new Gateway leadership, that wouldn't help on the situation either.

Also, i wouldnt say it helps that IRMM sends a comm to Brets, asking for permission to come to Dublin to do stuff, and in the same message admits that they are already there, before getting permission (looked into any posts regarding brets for the last few days)

That is what i know from speaking to OFL members regarding OC-Bret relations.

Yeah.... i think this is just a case of Outcasts reaping what they sow, and they deserve it all.

RE: Notice for Staff. - Markam - 02-09-2020

The point of this thread is less to debate the change, more to state that it should have been mentioned.

Doesn't seem IRMM (an official OC faction) was consulted either, if the Official faction said so argument is used.

RE: Notice for Staff. - Lythrilux - 02-09-2020

(02-09-2020, 01:27 PM)Prysin Wrote:
(02-09-2020, 01:17 PM)Thunderer Wrote: Odd, Outcasts used to have a line in their ID that allowed them to ally with Bretonian lawfuls. Was that removed?

probably because of previous outcast indy behavior during leeds battle, and also during the daily Omega 49 raids outcasts meddled, and this was not taken positively. Ever since then, Brets has been rather unfriendly to OC...Oh and there was some incidents during QC|'s existence, where they tried to work with Bretonian corps, just to see those same corps be shot up when fulfilling their part of the roleplay trying to sneakily supply alpha... might just happen to been orchestrated by members of the current OF...

Then there is new Gateway leadership, that wouldn't help on the situation either.

Also, i wouldnt say it helps that IRMM sends a comm to Brets, asking for permission to come to Dublin to do stuff, and in the same message admits that they are already there, before getting permission (looked into any posts regarding brets for the last few days)

Yeah.... i think this is just a case of Outcasts reaping what they sow, and they deserve it all.

I wonder when Coalition ID will get a similar nerf due to similar incidents.

RE: Notice for Staff. - St.Denis - 02-09-2020

This was an oversight by the GM who processed the Player's Request from the then only OC OF.

RE: Notice for Staff. - Groshyr - 02-09-2020

(02-09-2020, 01:45 PM)Lythrilux Wrote:
(02-09-2020, 01:27 PM)Prysin Wrote:

I wonder when Coalition ID will get a similar nerf due to similar incidents.
SCRA, SCEC or VI feel satisfied of the current context. So I guess never