Discovery Gaming Community
To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM (/showthread.php?tid=176787)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM - IRMM - 02-09-2020

To: Omicron Tau Denizens
Subject: New laws regarding Omicron Tau

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]
We bid you a good day denizens of Omicron Tau,

Time has shown the Omicron Tau requires certain regulations regarding foreign vessels that are supplying Nazione Maltese with resources we currently need for ship construction, therefore the IRMM Administration has created a set of laws to be followed within the system for the purpose of having a legal document to refer to about rules that were unwritten but followed. We welcome any potential changes or additions for the document should you find something of value to be considered.

>> read-access link <<

~Istituto di Ricerca Militare Maltese

RE: To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM - Megaera - 02-09-2020

ID: Miyazaki Rin
Recipient: IRMM
CC: None
Subject: New Laws

Konbanwa,

I assume that these new laws of yours wants to ban us from access to half the system. Funny how the Junkers seem to get more rights than the Golden Chrysanthemums even though we contributed to the development of Planet Albegna, the planet we are now apparantly banned from. Also I will personally miss the view of planet Soledad where I frequently visited the former Estremadura.

I also believe this article is now worthless then?

[Image: L0gbi7J.png]

Orange License #001

This document is to certify that Golden Chrysanthemums (Gen'an Cell) is officially recognised in the eyes of the Maltese Unitary Republic of Hispania as licensed distributor and shall henceforth enjoy the benefits as well as bear responsibilities of the status provided under Velazquez Bill.

Any representative of the Maltese Hispania to whom the Grantee of this Licence shows this document is kindly asked by the Senate of the Maltese Unitary Republic of Hispania to render all assistance requested within the scope of Velazquez Bill and treat the Grantee favourably.

Good fortune and may Your orange dream come true.

[Image: bONM5Qi.png]
Chief Executive Officer,
Cádiz Cártel de Comercio de la Cardamína

We are indeed not of Maltese origin, but we have so far not restricted any movement of the Maltese within Kusari. What makes the Junkers have more privilages of free passage than the GC?

Ambassador of the Golden Chrysanthemums,
Miyazaki Rin

RE: To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM - Emperor Tekagi - 02-09-2020

[Image: GCCommMi4_08.png]

Kon'nichiwa.

⧫ New, weird laws

I have serious concerns about the development you propose there. Restricting the access of your very allies to several key infrastructures of our trade relations appears like a weird step. We can recognize your claims and caution with the development of Planet Albegna and Planet Soledad respectively, but disallowing any vessel bearing friendly flags to Alcara Depot of the Junkers and Venice Shipyard appears highly unreasonable.
Is it no longer the case that Venice handles repairs and construction of Malta's logistical fleet? Are we perhaps restricting access of Maltese logistical vessels to Ainu's docks for refueling and repairs? We do not, so shouldn't you.
Additionally, I would like to point out that it is us "foreigners" who deliver vital goods to Alcara and Venice frequently too.
Excuse my harshness but if the Istituto di Ricerca Militare Maltese intents to hit the smooth operations of Venice and Alcara as Maltese themselves, then this is beyond stupid.

You would be best off re-phrasing your restrictions so that they apply to Cardamine smugglers and otherwise neutral entities whom do not bear the colors of friends only. Resulting in known friends and allies of Malta, namely us Golden Chrysanthemums, the Lane Hackers and the Liberty Rogues, being unaffected by this regulation. By chance some of the Bretonian corporation too if they ever truly established relations with Malta in the first place. As stated above, if you wish to keep the developments and colonization efforts of the two Planets in check, do so separately, but you are best off not to restrict access to the two space stations.

With kind regards,
Mi Minami, Logistical Division.

[Image: NoSignal8.png]

RE: To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM - StDH - 02-09-2020

To: Miyazaki Rin
Subject: Permission

Esteemed Miyazaki Rin,

First of all, this channel was created exactly for any complaints that might be raised given Omicron Tau is a busy system. We've deem fit to construct basics given the local environment (which is Junker's base near Soledad) and let the locals voice their concerns. Those who also voice their concerns are already more than the majority which just silently obliges.

We were not aware of this fact regarding Albegna, so we've amended the wording to allow our valued allies of Gen'an Chrysanthemum's access.

~IRMM Administrator Shadowwalker

RE: To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM - StDH - 02-09-2020

To: Minami Mi
Subject: Permissions

Good evening Minami Mi,

I will assume you're a spokeperson for GC| Logistical division given the loose information I was able to gather.

The concerns you have raised are reasonable and valid, we've therefore amended the laws. Your harshness is understandable, but we've intentionally constructed the laws taking into consideration only the local installations and activity observed for the last 2 months, letting the allies of Malta voice their concerns. This way the smoothness is higher than stating the laws without a proper feedback channel. As for GC, LH and LR movements, it might sound petty to you, but we've not observed a single pilot of the mentioned factions to have docked on Omicron Tau installations, as most just pass between Omicron Alpha and Tau-37.

RE: To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM - Loyola - 02-10-2020

Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha System
10.02.827 A.S.

[Image: tspu9vn.jpg?1]

Sender: Dona Enma de Loyola.
Recipient: GC, CC: IRMM.
Topic: What.

I don't know what bullshіt powerplay Shadowalker is trying to pull here, he must have been missed in some LPI academy, looking at the amount of policing he's suddenly trying to create for literally no reason. But I am pretty sure that Loyola Guard would welcome our dear allies at any installation in Omicron Tau as well as Omicron Beta. As we enjoy GC hospitality in Kusari, you shall enjoy ours. Especially if you are coming with shipments and business intentions. be it shipyards, planets, whatever you please. Welcome.

Please contact us if you have any distractions along the way, the Guard will ensure the safety of Cardamine runs and stable flow of goods to Malta. I hope this little incident with the administrator who is clearly lacking some social and communication skills won't hard our long stand warm, good and productive relationships. I'd be happy to accept your leaders at Malta to reassure you that traffic is good and won't get interrupted.

That would be all, my lovely flowers.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Dona Enma de Loyola
Loyola Tactical Solutions Group Ltd
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End

RE: To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM - StDH - 02-10-2020

To: participants
Subject: Loyola

Loyola,

First of all your recent actions dictate otherwise. If it wasn't for the IRMM becoming a major power in Maltese Government, you'd push for changes that nobody asked for and continue your endless cycle of continual betrayal of Malta that happens as often as seasons change. It's already not comprehensible for many how does an Infectee, Gallic citizen and a former Core guildmistress is trying to take charge of Malta. Prior to the disbandment of Cadiz Cartel, you've began hurting carefully nurtured relations that have brought Malta an otherwise unheard amount of wealth. Instead you cause commotion without even at least sending a notice to Maltese in the field and therefore causing casualties among Cardamine traders. This from your side was an act of betrayal towards the Cardamine trade.

Your presence around Malta brings nothing more than vague future intentions as is your self-proclamation of being a Donna. And from what is apparent, you want no clear control over Maltese space as there's no reason for others to lurk around parts where they shouldn't. So far you did nothing for Malta and now attempting to bash us over things which were most of the time understood but not written properly down. Do I also have to mention that your ego did allow me personally to create picture of your ship being infested by Nomad tissue? On top of that where was LG when IRMM and MNS forces were defending Omicron Tau from Gallic navy? That one occasion you've sent in a Sabre helped, but in contrast of the sheer amount of Gallic incursions, meaningless.

Loyola, understand that you and your actions towards Malta have brought nothing less than loss of life and wealth. The IRMM does what you for currently unclear reasons don't want to do. It would be better for all of us if you returned to being Mercenaries outside of Maltese space.

10.02.827 A.S.

Recipient: GC, CC: IRMM.
Topic: What.

Oh you are trying so hard it's adorable. You can relax your tits, I mean okay I mean I can say that I believe that you are highly relevant because I cannot pronounce it without laughter. How does it feel being such a manchild at your grown age? I mean I am just trying to study what sort of living conditions may lead a person to become this pathetic and socially dysfunctional. Will you cooperate on that matter? You must be a four-eyed virgin bookworm or something, I mean only this kind tends to write in that style at the neural net.

You know, I kinda saw this Cartel or whatever failing horribly and collapsing from the wind blowing and decided that I can take power like it's 823 again. And it works really well, I mean some people have to eat spaghetti because they are upsetti, but that's a natural order of things, you may join them as well. As for research institute trying to govern anything, but washing test tubes is very funny and you have made my day. You know if I would post this at my blog people would think that it's just a joke because this is how it sounds.

Now if you are not empty wording lying useless piece of shit you will provide solid evidence of those people actually dying and even more dying because of me. I am going to predict that you are in fact what I just said because the thing looks to be made-up on the spot.

And yes, GCs will dock whenever they want in Omicron Tau, and I fail to see how this is the concern of the research institute.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Dona Enma de Loyola
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End

RE: To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM - Emperor Tekagi - 02-10-2020

[Image: GCCommMi4_10.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Loyola-san.

⧫ Miss Loyola

I heard many stories about you, reaching from accusations over facts and rumors. Then a while back you appeared among the Maltese again, with a group of raiders and alike. And suddenly I see you here standing your ground for us, while admitted - in a harsh tone - despite contact between us having been sporadic only.
I could imagine that you might require goods we can get our hands on, just like the rest of Malta needs them. I ran out of contracts lately, maybe you are up to discuss something in private?

Signed,
Mi Minami

[Image: NoSignal8.png]

10.02.827 A.S.

Recipient: Mi Minami.
Topic: Business.

I once again would like to ask your pardon for the behavior of Shadowwalker. I am starting to assume that Cardamine mutations are causing brain damage among some Outcasts, maybe we could study him as a clinical case eventually. Trying to disrupt normal traffic on our borders is surely a way to suicide, the level of consumption in our newly built luxury cities is insane and we are reliant on trade with our friends more than ever to bring all goods that are in demand. Cardamine is producing a lot of money, and as you know for us it's getting more problematic to spend money rather than make them.

I usually hold official meetings at my office at Corsica in Omicron-85, or as the newgen calls it "phi". I have my old friend from the Core coming to visit me there soon. So I guess you could meet me there too since I will be around. I have something new to introduce to Kusari market, as people on my plantations have cultivated two new sorts of Cardamine. I will provide you with test samples and then we could probably have a shipment contract for those. Sounds good?

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Dona Enma de Loyola
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End