Discovery Gaming Community
To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM (/showthread.php?tid=176787)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM - Emperor Tekagi - 02-10-2020

[Image: GCCommMi4_10.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Loyola-san.

⧫ Miss Loyola

Two new sorts of Cardamine? You caught my interest. I will gladly visit you then with the Edogawa, one of our Freighters. Throughout the years I had only been to Omicron-85 once, long before it was christened Omicron-Phi, so I especially look forward to seeing the infamous Outer Sanctum. Let me know through secure channels when this meeting should take place, I will be there!
Looking forward to further cooperation with you, Dona de Loyola.

Signed,
Mi Minami

[Image: NoSignal8.png]

RE: To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM - StDH - 02-10-2020

To: participants
Subject: Loyola

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]
Loyola,

The bodies of the good people your actions have murdered needn't to shown over neuralnet. And those which were reclaimed by Maltese Navy will be properly burried. However, the change in question was indeed your request when the decision was approved. You've spilled the blood of Maltese yet not even trying to counter what's apparent, and that's you owning a Gallic citizenship. Loyola, it's your own blog and inflated sense of self-worth is what brought this to you today.

You're nothing less than a traitor and murderer siding with Gallia for your own benefit instead of nurturing Malta. Say whatever you want about us, yet the truth is that right now you can't move an inch with Malta without us approving it aswell. And unlike you, we don't need to change Malta, it's perfect the way it is currently. The result is obvious therefore, without IRMM that always votes only in favor of the Nation, your Subjective needs will fall onto deaf ears.

Being a Nationalist force that controls the majority of Capital ship production is something we've been allowed to do from a pure trust of the former Government Cadiz Cartel which did for Malta way more than you ever cared. On a related note, Mercenaries such as yourself are not anything trustworthy, yet the IRMM always worked towards Objective goals of Maltese for which we've gained quite a trust.

Also, the communication skills you are referring to, the IRMM was never consulted regarding the ones you rolled out, which so conveniently don't mention Omicron Phi. All in all, you have yourself dictated the course of actions the IRMM would follow. You have yourself chosen to not speak with IRMM about the changes and whenever you can, complain. Well, there you have it, a stalemate cause' all of Malta would not follow your logical fallacies.

Interesting, Omicron Phi is it then. GC, enter the restricted zone of Omicron Phi and your vessels will be destroyed on sight. As it was a custom for many years before.

Perhaps attaching this here is worth it.

~IRMM Administrator Shadowwalker

//ooRP notice: The ID change can be seen only by Maltese.

RE: To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM - Loyola - 02-10-2020

Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha System
10.02.827 A.S.

[Image: tspu9vn.jpg?1]

Sender: Dona Enma de Loyola.
Recipient: IRMM, CC: GC.
Topic: What again.

Nope sorry, I am afraid you have no special rights for any system. I permit GC entry into Omicron-85. I really enjoy things that you are writing and calling laws, which is really fun to watch. Even more fun is that you expect people to actually follow it. I had my office on Corsica as ruling Dona long before you started rolling your cringe entertaining show that you call "IRMM". Shooting allies coming to us is not in the spirit of our actual Charter that I will link down below if you come to be this illiterate. It grants all parties with great freedoms to protect our space from actual enemies, not allies.

And I see you have no evidence for dead smugglers, only blah-blah, I figured out as much. I guess it's mostly the same emptiness behind all other words. You say you produce ships but I only see you producing nonsense and reposting 3 years old accusations. Citizenship of the Kingdom of Gallia that doesn't exist anymore is especially amusing. Since you apparently still do not stick out your tongue from Bretonian anus yourself. You so far fully meet my expectations of a complete idiot, I can congratulate you with that, I suppose.

Also aww, sad that I've lost that ship, it was cool as hell.

ATTACHMENTS:

Dona Enma de Loyola
Loyola Tactical Solutions Group Ltd
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End

Constant insults without defending yourself in any meaningful way, classical behaviour of Infected people that was observed on many fronts. But in any case, Gallia still exist my geographically-less-informed friend. Let me crack this down for you. Enclave is the Military that chose to stay behind as they have decided to do so after Council took over. In history, many good examples can be given where the administrative people have stayed in their place even after revolutionary wars were over, that much you could've certainly known. People don't go missing, they rebrand themselves. So is your citizenship certainly still valid somewhere.

Question arises Loyola, what happened with GRI then?

Let me remind that you called The Gallic Council "terrorists", which are now the ones running the things in Gallia. And you have cherished what Gallic Crown (Enclave) did to Leeds. You see, this hints you have connections to the Enclave which have invaded Tau-37 on numerous occasions. And as a good example, the Gen'an Chrysanthemums have defended Maltese space from Gallic invaders more than you.

"The Charter of Rights of Don and Commoners", Yes we've taken an attentive read of that document, and it does not restrict the activity of the IRMM in any way as we're effectively excluded from them. This vacuum you have created allowed us to write down far more meaningful laws.

The IRMM is warning you Loyola, keep non-Maltese away from Omicron Phi Guard system and better, relocate yourself. We will enforce what was the law for many years and many more to come. Continue betraying Malta and we'll have to turn our guns on you.

10.02.827 A.S.

Oh yeah, you are so scary oh my god.

I take it as you fail to read because #3 of space regulations is not allowing to open fire at allies and friendly smugglers. I will link that one more time, make you will have a better luck with the second attempt. In any event, you have no authority to relocate me or our allies, as well as open fire at them. I also cannot treat you seriously for a number of reasons, so my tone of the discussion is quite fitting.

Any attempts to start any internal conflict are MR-tier policy and are in fact sabotage of the defense of the Outcast space. On that occasion, I will have to suspect you as a person who is being possessed with the Nomads and trying to start internal conflicts between the Outcasts and our allies for no apparent reason. Your constant threats to open fire at everyone are indeed suspicious. Did you try to check yourself?

ATTACHMENTS:

Dona Enma de Loyola
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End

Let me remind you that you've never consulted us even after we got the power to veto anything you may try to change on Malta. You laws are therefore one sided and effectively null and void unless you plan on adjusting them with us. You didn't attempt to speak with us anyhow and still maintain the same attitude while we have enforced strict laws in Omicron Phi before your LG was born. Even attached some evidence regarding your behaviour and facts, while you only talk out of desperation to dodge the subject at hand.

The desperation is reeking from you. It was you who sided with Gallia, Auxesia, Core, Enclave openly, flying a Nomad infested ship and ruining the lives of many. You're a liability for any trader as you're a turncoat of the highest degree. The IRMM on many occasions stood strong in the defense of Maltese space alongside the glorious MNS. You were not there. You never cared and most importantly, sided with Malta's enemies. We've countered and silenced *MR|, what did you do about them? Nothing, just few words on your blog about your moral support.

Victories of the MNS guided by IRMM speak for us, Fort Siloso in Tau-37 and two MR bases in Tau-44 wiped out of the existence. You? Nowhere to be seen.

Anything you did for Malta happened long ago, was forgotten, including yourself.

10.02.827 A.S.

Well, looking at how much time you have quoted me just in this channel and following my life from like 5 years back, it doesn't seem that I am forgotten. You can keep spamming with irrelevant references, I just informed you that some of your approaches are not going to be implemented. Space is not getting locked down for allies and you are not the local police force. Allies and Outcasts for the exception of MR are not being shot. Unless there will be an actual reason to do so. Flying around is not the one.

Yes, I did things and I can do what I want. I was never fighting against the Outcasts or did anything to harm our interests despite my old ties with some organizations. You will also have to get over it.

ATTACHMENTS:

Dona Enma de Loyola
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End

RE: To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM - Hokan - 02-10-2020

[Image: iaITbXS.png]

[Image: 3dedc4b165e39e104cd4f0e1fc2b037c.png]

To: Omicron Tau Denizens Comm Channel
Subject: Laws and other

Buenas Tardes,

Putting aside the conflict between IRMM and LG, I believe it is more prudent to allow allies of the Maltese, and frequent suppliers access to Alcara Trading Depot and Albegna. We need more open trade to encourage the flow of resources we currently do not mine or 'acquire' ourselves. I would therefore suggest a reduction in the no-fly zone (D/E/F, 1-3) if you are adamant on its necessity.

As for the tensions...
The Imperial Coalition does not want to engage in conflict, verbal or otherwise, with either side, as we are all Outcasts.
Additionally while we are still deeply in the dark about the events surrounding that particular archived press conference and and the content of some of the charges levied in it. I endeavor to presume there is an explanation, one I may request a response to in private given the severity of some of them.

Lastly, I would ask avoiding using Corsica as a pawn in the struggle for the most dominant personality.

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz.

Furthermore, I am of the opinion that Crete should be destroyed.

10.02.827 A.S.

Recipient: Diaz, CC: GC, IRMM.

Diaz,

It's good to hear from you. I'd not claim Corsica or any other station for myself. My approach is healthy and implies that all Outcasts should have equal rights when it comes to use of space assets. I am now opposing IRMM who for some reason seem to think that they are better and have exclusive right to police and administrate certain locations.

As for press conference, I was held captive and had to say things they would love to hear to break free. Story that I told is made up too, I wasn't captured by CR and Council. That was my former wife, we got captured together. It were the sad days.

ATTACHMENTS:

Dona Enma de Loyola
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End

Subject: Omicron Phi

Any perpetrators aside from Maltese will be considered unlawful and therefore put to the sword. Your constant attempts to expose this system is a Treason against Nazione Maltese. The Installations hold Maltese Guard IFF, clearly signifying their occupation towards foreigners. The IRMM is affiliated with Maltese Guard and will use any means to remove said perpetrators.

As for Omicron Tau, we agree with the reduction suggested by the Imperial Coallition albeit the laws we've posted clearly allow allies of Malta to use them.

NC- Enforced Laws
QC| Enforced Laws
Bill #192 on Renaming of Maltese Hispania's Core Worlds

Both recognizing Omicron Phi as a Guard system.

Anyway, I presume we're over, talking to you is like sniffing cardamine for a pure-bred Maltese - funny but pointless. Since you are not replying to any valid points raised but delve into some high-school level beauty-blogger blabbering, I would rather save my breath for talking to someone with more grey mass in the skull, and wish you sneaking into some bush and dying there. Gracias in advance.