Discovery Gaming Community
To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM (/showthread.php?tid=176787)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM - Loyola - 02-10-2020

Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha System
10.02.827 A.S.

[Image: tspu9vn.jpg?1]

Sender: Dona Enma de Loyola.
Recipient: IRMM, CC: GC.
Topic: What again.

Still, trying to connect yourself to previous ruling parties for some reason? Yeah, as founder and leader of NC I can tell that it wasn't practically enforced by NC as well as by previous administration of the Crimson Cross. I am afraid that you haven't managed to raise a single valid point but reposting my own words with a one-sided interpretation. You would need about 10iq points to process it properly, which you fail to do. I do not have a single intention to excuse myself before useless edglelord trying to claim systems for himself.

Go play your toy soldiers and don't make anyone laugh, clown. If you would manage to make me die, then the cause of death will be cringe.

ATTACHMENTS:

Dona Enma de Loyola
Loyola Tactical Solutions Group Ltd
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End

RE: To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM - Megaera - 02-11-2020

ID: Miyazaki Rin
Recipient: participants
CC: None
Subject: New Laws

Why does Malta have so many internal struggles?

Ever since I became the ambassador for the GC on Malta, I have seen the fall of the Nation Council; the disbandment of the Cadiz Cartel; the rise and fall of the Maltese Oppositional Army; The creation of the Republic of Malta, which is also fading in obscurity. And not even a single year has passed.

Even I, as appointed diplomat for the Gen'an Chrysanthemums often have issues deciding in what direction to take my steps this time. Every month a completely new Malta seems to rise from the ashes, with a new government and new laws. As I already showed, we got documents from the Cadiz Cartel, but I will likely find some from the National council aswell, each having their own set of laws, and I wonder how much weight they will still have. Malta doesn't make it easy to do my job.

This is exactly the reason why we will never meddle in internal Maltese politics. We will not side against either party unless they directly threaten our own interests, like those of the Republic of Malta which wants to destroy our cardamine business.

With all this frequent squabling about Phi, it is a miracle if all of Sirius doesn't know of its existence yet.

Ambassador of the Golden Chrysanthemums,
Miyazaki Rin

RE: To: Omicron Tau Denizens | From: IRMM - Loyola - 02-14-2020

Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha System
14.02.827 A.S.

[Image: tspu9vn.jpg?1]

Sender: Dona Enma de Loyola.
Recipient: GC.
Topic: ---.

I am once again sorry for IRMM causing trouble for no reason. Actual current Outcast space regulations are quite liberal towards allied traffic. I am pretty sure they do not contradict whatever licenses you might have received from Cadiz Cartel. Unlike deals with the House governments, those are not going to be undone and are fully supported. It is beyond me, why Cringewalker is so obsessed with being a traffic control officer. It doesn't make any sense and I hope he won't cause a lot of damage.

As for Phi, it's got some Zoner traffic recently and even some BHG suicide raids. The system is distant, but its existence is barely a secret for those who really want to know things.

I fully welcome your absence of desire to meddle in our affairs, it would be a bad taste and in the same way, I by no means wish to participate in internal GC affairs. However, I am a firm believer in free Outcast traffic within areas under GC influence and that Outcasts should pay back with the same coin. I will drink a glass for our friendship, senora Miyazaki.

ATTACHMENTS:

Dona Enma de Loyola
Loyola Tactical Solutions Group Ltd
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End