Discovery Gaming Community
To: LG, IRMM, other maltese - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: LG, IRMM, other maltese (/showthread.php?tid=176821)

To: LG, IRMM, other maltese - Chronicron - 02-11-2020

[Image: 9fLNe5c.png]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Guildkeeper Tricia Reyes
»Location: Unavailable
»Subject: Party Invitation
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ladies, Gentlemen.

I am Guildkeeper Reyes of the Core and I'm inviting any willing Maltese to a "party", as it were, that will take place in Omicron Delta, starting in 8 hours as this invitation goes in effect. Namely, the deconstruction of unwanted Order installations in vicinity of Dabadoru Station. We will be glad to see all the guests and you are all welcome to take part in dismantling these parasitic tumors on a face of our beloved system. You can and are outmost recommended to bring your own stuff to the party, be it drinks, snacks or anti-matter. Naturally, you will be compensated, should any undesired complications accur, and you are mostly welcome to take rest at our Yaren Base for the time being.

Best regards,

TReyes
Guildkeeper, The Core

Attachments - none

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

RE: To: LG, IRMM, other maltese - Republica de Malta - 02-11-2020

[Image: rpVtKHn.png]

Guildkeeper,

Let it be known that the Republic of Malta, and indeed any loyal and dutiful citizen of our homeworld, condemns any actions the Core intends to make on these two installations. No amount of good will or stolen credits will change the Republic's stance on this.
The Core is a blight on Sirius, and the Republic accepts that fact with open arms. The Maltese Intelligence Service will be notified of the criticality of ensuring this transmission does not reach the consoles of the loyal Maltese.

Adiós, y buen día.

RE: To: LG, IRMM, other maltese - StDH - 02-11-2020

To: Guildkeeper Tricia Reyes; LG; Loyal Maltese
Subject: Omicron Delta

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]
I bid you a good day Guildkeeper Tricia Reyes,

We appreciate your invitation, however, the path from Omicron Alpha isn't the safest and the possible expenditures of our capital warships might severely hit your funding. Corsairs, AI, Order and Nomads are of a common sight in Omicron Delta and therefore we'd like to spare you from IRMM's expenses and believe you're more than ready, capable and well organized with LG|, of which Loyola was your former guildmaster.

The Core has shown itself as a capable force to deal with its enemies on multiple occasions, after your capture of Yaren and establishing a solid foothold within Omicron Delta system and the impenetrable Omicron Rho, we're sure you don't need our presence.

However, we can supply your station with anti-depressants in the form of Cardamine if needed.

~IRMM Administrator Shadowwalker

RE: To: LG, IRMM, other maltese - Hokan - 02-11-2020

[Image: iaITbXS.png]

[Image: 3dedc4b165e39e104cd4f0e1fc2b037c.png]

To: This Channel
Subject: Pest Control

Buenos Noches, Guildkeeper Reyes.

While I find it regrettable to say this, my organisation currently does not have the means to siege a station. The two other Maltese groups, IRMM and LG, I presume do.

As IRMM has responded, I would suggest using the Sigma's instead of the Omicrons completely to travel to Delta. Theta is mostly controlled by the Zoners, and Kappa does not required an extended stay to pass through. That route would be much faster, at least from my perspective.

The Order is a blight on the Omicrons that should be snuffed out, if there was one thing the Nomads did correctly. It was wiping out that planet of theirs, shame how miracles work and they still exist. As such, we maybe able to offer auxiliary assistance.

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz, Director General of the Imperial Coalition.

Furthermore, I am of the opinion that Crete should be destroyed.

RE: To: LG, IRMM, other maltese - Loyola - 02-11-2020

February 11th, 827 AS

[Image: FGy9juA.jpg?1]

Sender: Dona Enma de Loyola.
Recipient: Tricia Reyes
Topic: RE: Party Invitation

Hola amiga,

As you already know I've inspected the frontline personally and took a part in defensive fights. We are not going to fight your wars for you, but you may count on our limited support.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Dona Enma de Loyola
Loyola Guard
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End