Discovery Gaming Community
To Kyle Vaughn; Subj.: Snivelling - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Kyle Vaughn; Subj.: Snivelling (/showthread.php?tid=176838)

To Kyle Vaughn; Subj.: Snivelling - Glass - 02-12-2020

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Fixer.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143d.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Mr. Vaughn, I don't believe we've been properly introduced.

On our last interaction, indirect or otherwise, a number of your associates sought to hastily mash out some kind of deal over some unknown, unsecured and presumably alien artefacts. Against norms of etiquette, they arrived unannounced and brought with them a number of guests, who were similarly unannounced and particularly, unwelcome. Being the gracious hosts we are, despite these contraventions, we arranged the receipt of the aforementioned contents, at haste, and through a ruse facilitated the escape of your vessels and workers.

Subsequently I have learned that in place of making an appropriately diplomatic communiqué to arrange the precise details of the matter, instead there has been some complaint, as if directed to a corporate feedback department, transmitted to the upper echelons of the inner circle itself. I do not wish to colour you with the same brush that has been applied to junkers who are more snug with corporate interests, though I will remind you that we share few similarities with such companies, and certainly do not operate in such a way.

This aside, you have made clear your appreciation of haste, as well as your perceived entitlement to monies owed. As such, I have delayed payment of such monies no further, and have credited the accounts of your ships the Shrew and the Village of Scrap with the apparently agreed upon amount. My utmost apologies for the delay and we look forward to doing business with you again, and soon I should hope. Do not hesitate to inform us of when you intend to visit the circle again, though we'd appreciate you not bringing any further guests than yourselves, lest we extend ourselves further.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To Kyle Vaughn; Subj.: Snivelling - Goliath - 02-20-2020

[Image: GqeM1JE.png]

Esteemed Lane Hacker,

I received your transmission quite a while ago, but you see, I've been quite busy. Leaving the issue of why I did not answer soon, I'd like to give you my thanks for solving the monetary issue.

I do understand your rather displeased stance towards the measures I took regarding this misunderstanding - rest assured if I had your contact, I would've wasted no time into contacting you and not the Professorship. The Leiden incident was...bad. Both sides did their mistakes at some point and I take responsibility for the unannounced arrival. However, those Navies have shown up from thin air. I had a discussion with Mister Drake regarding this matter, so I will not repeat it here - let alone that we've stressed ourselves too much with this dispute. Things happen and there is no way of going back in time, we can only make sure such problems will never happen - again. And by the way, I noticed your reference towards the "older" Junker Organization.

Regarding further business, however. I thought about it until the moment of sending this message. Yes, we can have further deals, preferably the type that can let both the Hackers and the Junkers profit in the long term. Cardamine distribution is a thing, but if you ever need something more exotic then don't hesitate to contact me. I will make sure a swift answer will be given.

[Image: UZxX4fU.png]