Discovery Gaming Community
Bombers : Question - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Bombers : Question (/showthread.php?tid=176855)

Bombers : Question - Dieter Schprokets - 02-13-2020

Bombers:

Want to set up another merc bomber. Have a Waran already, and don't mind it.

Which of the following are flawed? Are decent?

Roc? Touketsu? Havoc Mk II?

Cutlass? Broadsword?

Any Reccs?

Please and thanks.

RE: Bombers : Question - Saronsen - 02-13-2020

Roc: FAST AS FUCC BOOOIII, not good at energy useage. Put on EMPs and a SNAC for removing other bombers and banishing them to the shadow realm
Touketsu: EDIT: Touketsu has really good torpedo hardpoints that line up well with its relatively narrow body, and I imagine the bomb slots do well too
Havoc: Used to be FAST AS FUCC BOOIIII but now it's an above-average medium bomber thanks to its size and shape. ASURAS+full chainguns for sodomizing gunboats, transports, and braindead cruisers
Cutlass: who
Broadsword: who

Waran is the best (free-use) bomber for capital ship removal. Surviveable, good regen count, freighter shield, and all sorts of firepower. This title would be with the fafnir but it's almost as big as a gunboat and also restricted to rheinland lawfuls iirc. Thor too but red hessian

RE: Bombers : Question - Deep Space Solutions - 02-13-2020

Roc = really fast, has spread out gun placements and someone sees this as bad personally i like it(makes me hit more) core is light so you have to time your SNAC's dont waste them. its size makes it somewhat easy to hit for other bombers, but you compensate with Roc's speed and agility. SNAC placement is either on the left or the right wing, so choose the side you feel more comfortable with and have fun!!

Cuttlas = In my opinion almost the same as Roc, a little slower, same powercore, a little better gun placement, a little more centered SNAC placement, higher health by 2k, slightly more nanos/bats, a lttle harder to hit than a Roc. Also a very good choice.

Toketsu = faster then either Roc or Cuttlas but by a small amount, good shape, excellent gun placement, ok-ish SNAC placement(you wont have problems adjusting in a short time frame), low HP, low nanos/bateries, loves vertical strafes.

Havoc, really good medium bomber with a big ass sadly, good gun placement, good SNAC placement.

Broadsword is average at best = dont use unless you like its look for some reason

Hope this helps. Cheers!

RE: Bombers : Question - -Rax- - 02-13-2020

I'd suggest you use a HAVOC MKII. It's a fun gun, looks very good and it's a good transition between Warran and a Medium bomber.

But the best bombur is Cougar <3

RE: Bombers : Question - Lucas - 02-13-2020

Roc or bust

RE: Bombers : Question - Shiki - 02-13-2020

Roc

RE: Bombers : Question - Shiki - 02-13-2020

but better delete all your bombers and don't suffer the pain

RE: Bombers : Question - Nepotu - 02-13-2020

If you really want to be dead meat everywhere you go take a havoc best bombur ever. If not delete your bombers. They are useless due to some big brain devs