Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gran Canarian Army || From: Enma Loyola - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gran Canarian Army || From: Enma Loyola (/showthread.php?tid=176878)

To: Gran Canarian Army || From: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 02-14-2020

[Image: QvCu0RP.png]
Freedom lies in being bold.

Hola, my name is Dona Enma of the Outcasts. I am a known friend of Zoner cause.

I have been inspired by your broadcast when I flew pass Omega-49. Since we both don't like Bretonians and I think that there's an opportunity for us to cooperate. How about a little monetary help and maybe we could throw you some tachyon guns and stuff? Killing Bretonians is always a good thing and sponsoring that is a good investment at any point in time.

I also need people to open a local Cardamine market, would you consider becoming a local distributor? It will bring a lot of cash and money for your struggle, naturally, you spread that only in districts with Bretonian loyalists. This way you will be able to rot, manipulate or even force them at your side.

Hope to hear from you soon.

RE: To: Gran Canarian Army || From: Enma Loyola - Starr - 02-23-2020

###incoming transmission###
###source: Paladin's Wake###
###subject: Bretonia and stuff###

Hola Ms Enma,

I'm Diana Starr, responding on behalf of the Gran Canarian Army.
I have to say, this is a pretty surprising transmission to us. Before I moved here, I was fighting in the Edge and in Bering, so I missed the peace deal between the kingdoms of Gallia and Bretonia. But before that, there seemed to be a solid understanding between the latter and the Maltese? Have you been discarded like the populace of Gran Canaria or the miners of Aland?
If you're offering direct support in the form of weaponry, you must be pretty committed to this diplomacy.

But I'm afraid we don't really have the funds to sign weapons import contracts. You are more than welcome to fight the Bretonians in the Taus or western Omegas, or wherever you meet them if that's what you've decided to do, but we are all volunteers here, we don't have a committee to decide on arms importation, it's effectively just what every pilot brings.

The same goes for cardamine, we won't stop any Zoner or Outcast or anyone else who trades it, but we aren't traders, we're a paramilitary organization. We can't really fulfill any commercial role you might be imagining here.

If you really want to help us, it's quite simple: Fight the Bretonian occupiers, and we'll fight with you.

~ Diana Starr

###end transmission###

RE: To: Gran Canarian Army || From: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 02-24-2020

[Image: QvCu0RP.png]

My family have already declared war against the Bretonian scum.

I have an idea of how you get the money to sign a weapon contract. You distribute Cardamine to make money and then ordering a lot of guns from me. I am profiting twice and you get proper weaponry to fight the oppression. If that sounds good then I will have first transport loaded with oranges heading down your way.