Discovery Gaming Community
To: Hans von Goeben From: An Old Friend - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Hans von Goeben From: An Old Friend (/showthread.php?tid=177037)

To: Hans von Goeben From: An Old Friend - Ram - 02-20-2020

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Opening Message:-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Kelly Durham:-_-_-_-_-

Hans,

What a mess this past year has been. Well I guess there was some good to it... Hopefully you're getting this just fine though, I know I went off the radar a while around the time we lost my homeworld.

Oh, and I'm in a newer model Corvo, named it the Argent Dawn. The other Corvo and my Prydwen were rendered useless scrap after trying to help the other people of Leeds escape. It sure wasn't pretty down there.

Anyways, we can talk about this all in person. It might do me some good to, and I hope you've been doing well. Since I got my new ship up to spec's properly, I've been floating around the Border Worlds just spending some time out sight seeing, taking low risk jobs.

I figured it was about time to start reaching out to old friends. See who's kicking around still, you know? Just give me a time and place and I can meet you there in a few days.

-Kelly

-_-_-_-_-: Message End :-_-_-_-_-

RE: To: Hans von Goeben From: An Old Friend - Hans von Goeben - 02-25-2020

...:::Incoming Transmission:::...
...:::Sender ID: Hans von Goeben:::...
...:::Security Check: Verified Sender; No Malware detected:::...
...:::Start of message:::...

Hello Kelly!

It's a relieving surprise to hear from you after all this time! After our last conversation so long ago, my clues of your whereabouts were very concerning.
I heard that Leeds was turned into a nuclear wasteland, so I was assuming the worst for your well-being. Glad I was mistaken!

I'd love to catch up with you in person! It's way better than writing a whole novel about it since a lot has happened and changed for both of us, it seems.

Currently, I am stationed at Freeport 11 in Omicron Delta for my new job. Unfortunately, I can not leave this place since there is lots of work to do. I hope you got the time to come here. The bar here is excellent, so we can have our chat with a nice drink in hand!

I am looking forward to hear from you, or even better, see you in Delta!

With best regards and safe skies,

Hans.

...:::End of Transmission:::...
...:::Moved to archive:::....
....:::Link Terminated:::...

RE: To: Hans von Goeben From: An Old Friend - Ram - 02-25-2020

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Opening Message:-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Kelly Durham:-_-_-_-_-

Hans,

Omicron Delta, huh? Haven't been out that way in some time now. My ships set to depart in a couple of hours now, and I'm coming from Cambridge so it will be a day or two before I arrive.

And an excellent bar? I'll have to take your word for it until I arrive then. I could use a few well made drinks and a good meal so I'm looking forward to it. I'm eager to hear about this new job of yours too.

I'll likely stick around a while anyways, I need some time away from Bretonia, it's been too long since I've been out of house space and I'm sure you remember my love for exploring.

Anyways, see you in a few days. Stay safe out there in the mean time

-Kelly

-_-_-_-_-: Message End :-_-_-_-_-