Discovery Gaming Community
>>: Director Murray CC: Chief Anoke, Chief Eisenhower - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: >>: Director Murray CC: Chief Anoke, Chief Eisenhower (/showthread.php?tid=177079)

>>: Director Murray CC: Chief Anoke, Chief Eisenhower - Wesker - 02-22-2020

[Image: yN1GDat.png?1]
[Image: tQ4neUT.png]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dept. of Homeland Security

Chief U. Kidman

Good Afternoon,

Director, I wanted to stress the importance of stepping up our border security. Based on what we've seen in Bering in the past 6 months, the attacks on Chadwick station, and what we've seen come of Harmony and the Hellfire Legion in the past few months. I think now would be the time to step up our efforts at those points. The new Gallic government has stepped back, all former Royalist assets in Liberty space have been seized.

Here are my main points:

Cortez - > Coronado: LSF security and TacOps forces should deploy an asset to the system to oversee any future developments. Outcast raiders coming from the system into California has increased in recent months, a valid theory would be the end of the Gallic war providing the lee way they needed.

Magellan: Increased naval presence to monitor traffic, at your discretion or that of the DoD. (DoD affair)

Bering: Increased Naval presence in Bering is a point the Dept. of HomeSec cannot stress enough. In recent weeks Separatist raids have increased with the Union terrorists at their side. A recent anomaly has opened up in the system, the contents of the solar system behind are un-mapped so far as I can tell. I am willing to take a TacOps survey team through with some parts from HomeSec.

Hudson (Critical): The instability in Rheinalnd with the reduction of significant Military presence and the points from Bering leave me with the impression that we should completely annex the system for the Republic. My reasons so far:

-Union and Separatist presence being neglected by the Rheinland Military / Police / Intelligence
-Potential for growth into Hudson if neglected by the Rheinland Military further.
-Threat to the commerce.
-Already prominent terrorist elements in the system past the Libretonian border.

I have other suspicions from my own investigation, but I need more concrete proof before I can privately or publicly denounce anything or anyone. The Rheinland government's claim to Hudson has been met with no goodwill beyond our current ceasefire. Their negligence in addressing the Unioner threat (as shown by the loss of one of their prison stations in Hamburg) leaves me with a very ill-impression.

Vespucci: Theoretical plan needs addressing with R&D division along with approval from Director Murray and President Hawthrone.

These projects are listed in order from least to most important based on my own research and analysis of recent developments. Thank you for your time, Director.

Una F. Kidman
Chief

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: >>: Director Murray CC: Chief Anoke, Chief Eisenhower - Wesker - 02-22-2020

[Image: yN1GDat.png?1]
[Image: tQ4neUT.png]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force

Chief U. Kidman

EDIT:

Evidence of activity at the Magellan border, alien activity included.

Una F. Kidman
Chief

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.