Discovery Gaming Community
Attn: Junker Congress - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Attn: Junker Congress (/showthread.php?tid=177222)

Attn: Junker Congress - Deep Space Engineering - 02-29-2020

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Doe Industries
SUBJECT: Premium Scrap
TO: Junker Congress

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

It has been some time since we last spoke. My Name is Jess Doe, I am the President of Deep Space Engineering as John has taken an early retirement.

I would like to pass on my gratitude for your assistance in the mining operation this morning. With your help, we found the operation to be hugely successful. As you are aware, we are capable of completing this internally - however I am looking to outsource this. After seeing how quickly you managed to work, and how seamlessly the operation went, I would like to extend an offer to you.

I would like to offer you a long term contract to continue assisting with this operation. As per this morning, each unit of premium scrap will be purchased for 1000Sc and delivered to Doe Industries Space Port. While I am aware this is normally paid to the pilot of the ship delivering the goods, I am also willing to negotiate an additional payment option for any miners who will not be shuttling the scrap as well; However, this will require some further discussion.

You will find additional credits have been transferred to those ships involved in the operation, as a 'thank you' for coming to assist on such short notice. Today would have been much more challenging had you not turned up when you did.

We appreciate what you have done for us, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Sincerely,
President
Jess Doe

RE: Attn: Junker Congress - Cypher - 03-01-2020

[Image: avatar_7714.png]

Greetings,

We in the Congress have a habit of being able to help out when we are called upon, especially when we are called upon by our friends in Liberty. A long term contract would certainly be of interest to us. I am certain we can come to an amicable arrangement for miners, and we can negotiate this over time.

I would like to personally thank you for the additional funds that our ships had received in this operation. I hope that you can count on the Congress for any future assistance you may require from us, and I hope we can keep working together for the foreseeable future.

Sincerely,
Sarah Masterson
Liberty Director, Junker's Congress

RE: Attn: Junker Congress - Deep Space Engineering - 03-04-2020

Baltimore Shipyard
SUBJECT: Scrap and supply
TO: Sarah Masterson

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

I am contacting you today with some unfortunate news. Deep Space Engineering no long associates with Doe Industries, or Doe Industries assets - unfortunately this includes Doe Industries Space Port. I have made the decision to pull all staff from Doe Industries Space Port due to safety concerns, and I would strongly suggest and Junkers wishing to attempt to dock take extreme care; the latest report from the tech team has brought some serious maintenance concerns to light. I will not have anyone putting their life at risk for the sake of the company.

However, in lighter news, we are in the process of constructing a new station as a Deep Space Engineering center for security and salvage operations. While this may take some time to be functional, I would like to extend the offer of a contract to Chesterfield Station, rather than Doe Industries Space Port. When the time comes, we will still offer the 1000Sc per unit price as above, as well as additional payments for your miners who do not also shuttle the scrap to the station. You will find the positioning of this station to be easier to access compared to Doe Industries Space Port from both the field, and the lanes.

If you are happy to continue this, I will contact you as soon as we are happy the station is structurally sound and the room has been set aside for the scrap metal. In the mean time, I have a few items you may be able to assist in collecting for us?

Sincerely,

[Image: 93f84826b408bc59f3eea8a16f3c6c9b.png]

CEO - Deep Space Engineering

RE: Attn: Junker Congress - Cypher - 03-04-2020

Greetings,

It is rather disheartening to hear of problems in my home house, however I am glad to hear that a new station is in the works and that it should be completed soon. I'll spread the word quickly to the rest of the Congress to not dock at the Doe Industries Space Port due to it not being structurally sound. If there is anything required to help get the new base operational, let us know.

In the meantime, please do let us know when the new station comes online and when we can start shipping Premium Scrap to Chesterfield Station, as we would still be very interested in this contract. Additional payments for our miners can be negotiated at any stage, and I look forward to hearing from you again.

Sincerely,
Sarah Masterson

RE: Attn: Junker Congress - Deep Space Engineering - 03-15-2020

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: Scrap and supply
TO: Sarah Masterson

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

I have managed to clear up some space on Chesterfield for up to 100,000 units of premium scrap. We will purchase this off your miners for 1000Sc per unit as agreed. I would like to begin moving stock within the next 24 hours.

As the station is still under construction, there are a few rules you must follow. You will find a full list of these on the noticeboard after entering the station. This is for your own safety, I do not want to see anyone hurt. While you can see these on Chesterfield - I cannot stress the following points enough:
  • We will require you stay within the allocated areas, unless permission has been granted prior to your arrival, and inductions have been completed.
  • You are welcome to purchase any number of refreshments from the available canteens signposted from the hanger - there is no bar available at this point in time, please do not go looking for one.
  • You are to follow the instructions of any of the number of construction staff on site, this is for your safety as well as theirs.

I look forward to seeing you in action.

Sincerely,

[Image: 93f84826b408bc59f3eea8a16f3c6c9b.png]

CEO - Deep Space Engineering

RE: Attn: Junker Congress - Cypher - 03-15-2020

Greetings,

Deliveries will begin as soon as we can muster up our miners. This should happen relatively quickly. We appreciate the warning of the station being in an incomplete state, and we will work within the rules dictated.

We are grateful for the opportunity for us to help DSE out. We look forward to working further with yourselves in the future.

Sincerely,
Sarah Masterson