Discovery Gaming Community
Seeking pilots and captains for raids and other assistance - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Seeking pilots and captains for raids and other assistance (/showthread.php?tid=177258)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Seeking pilots and captains for raids and other assistance - Y'berg - 03-17-2020

[Image: fBKdkDK.png]
[Image: aRfYj57.jpg?1]

To: Jonas Hudson

Encryption: Onyx-Gold

Subject: Shared Objectives

Monsieur Hudson,

Excuse me for the delayed reply, there were... issues of our communication channels, that required to replace our comm relays.

As for your proposal, the Voltaire Collective recently acquired a number of vessels, ranging from snubcraft to transports. We're more than happy to help your cause, and we're welcoming any pilots to help us pursue ours.

However, the Collective will not tolerate shipments of slaves or cardamine into Gallia. Any smugglers found carrying it will be destroyed, regardless of affiliation.

RE: Seeking pilots and captains for raids and other assistance - Stoner_Steve - 04-22-2020

Incoming Message
Heavy Encryption Detected
Origin: #ERROR#
Message Begins

My dear Mr. Jojo Jonas,

While we aren't spread as far and wide as we once were the Rat Pack is always looking for certain things and rumors of your...facilities have reached me here at Barrier Gate.

Go ahead and add >\./<Roach.Coach.VII to your dock-masters watch list. We'll be in the area towards the end of the week, and would be interested in a, sample of your wears.

Ted Out.

Message Ends

RE: Seeking pilots and captains for raids and other assistance - Thexare - 04-22-2020

[ Incoming Transmission ]

Identification: Taskmaster Weaver
Affiliation: Octavarium Intelligence Commission

To: Jonas Hudson

Subject: Ending the War, Properly This Time
Encryption: Yes.

Well, this is interesting, isn't it.

Internal projections had expected your death in the assault on Leeds. I'm glad they were wrong.

Natio Octavarium unfortunately has to take a defensive stance regarding the Enclave, owing primarily to our limited military manpower. However, there should be no issues with you and yours stopping at Canberra for supplies and R&R. We do have a few... terms and conditions for that offer though.

Nothing significant, don't worry. We have the same goal, but unfortunately I'm responsible for thousands of civilian lives.
  • There are interdiction limits. Enclave are, obviously, free to target. Slavers, artifact smugglers, and unlicensed organ dealers can be intercepted - we would rather the slaves be diverted to Canberra for medical checks and ferries home, unless you're able to handle that yourselves, while the other two are up to you to handle as you see fit. Alien materials are to be destroyed on the spot, if you feel up to the task. I understand entirely if you're reluctant to involve yourself with that.
  • We request that you not intercept cardamine smugglers in Tau-44. Some may be supplying our own people, as we have a number of addicts in our own population, and it's a sure way to provoke the flotillas of Ranseurs fielded by our immediate neighbor to the north. All of this, I must stress, applies very specifically to Tau-44.
  • Do not flee to Canberra. This should go without saying, the Junkers have similar policies. Again, thousands of civilian lives.

Weaver
Octavarium Intelligence Commission

[ Transmission Ended ]

RE: Seeking pilots and captains for raids and other assistance - JonasHudson - 04-22-2020

>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<

[Image: 4hyMIZQ.jpg]

Aye, thanks again for your inquiry Ted.

Yeah I'll be selling off all the stuff I've heisted from Enclave convoys in Edinburgh for cheap. I've already sent you the relevant data, and everything on my end is ready to go. You and the Rat Pack are more than welcome to help me move this stuff out and keep the change! You're clear to move freely.

To Madamoiselle Crux,

My own apologies as well. I missed that last transmission. But, I'm still lurking in the Taus, so if you are up to stage some small raids, let me know and we can go in together. As to Cardi or Slaves, I won't be touching them, so that's fine by me. But with luck if we make off with goods we can move them quickly or store them nearby. The way I see it, is we should all take advantage of the situation while we can.

Taskmaster Weaver,

Thanks for your interest. Yeah Leeds was brutal for sure. I lost a lot of good men and women that were cut off on the ground when we had to evacuate. Thankfully I was in space when the bombardment began and was able to get the last of my people and ships out safely. We went to ground until it all blew over. Now, I still try to keep at it and keep them on their toes! I'm no fleet, but I'll do what I can.

I see no problem with your conditions. Its likely you won't see me too often in '44, unless I chase a Royalist in while hot on his heels! I wish I could say it was often these days! But you'll get no trouble from me in those regards. Although I'm not out hunting for such things, its likely I'd try to interfere with any slave shipments in any way I can, and would simply take any liberated while in transport to the nearest safe port. Otherwise, I may be in the position to hawk you stolen Enclave munitions and various small arms if you need them. *smiles*

Jonas Hudson

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<

RE: Seeking pilots and captains for raids and other assistance - ZoulouZou - 04-22-2020

>Receiving transmission...
>Recipient confirmed
>Beginning automatic decryption...
>File decrypted
>Opening File...

File closed<
Encryption in progress...<
File encrypted<
End of Transmission<

RE: Seeking pilots and captains for raids and other assistance - JonasHudson - 04-22-2020

>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<

Good day Signore Casanova,

There's an old saying that always helps the underdog, which is 'looking good is half the battle'. I'm not afraid if the Enclave spies know we're out there, and am happy to keep them in the dark as to the exact size and composition of operations like mine. One ship can be used to look like ten more are waiting behind it. *laughs*

As to your stipulations, again I'm inclined to agree without any problem. I'm a reasonable man, I know the Taus and North Sirius, and I know how to avoid poking around in bear caves. For now I'm still open to take in pilots for any action we can find which mainly involves the Enclave's market. If I had more ships, I'd offer help to a few parties around Sirius that might need it. If someone wanted to strike a deal and have us target a specific faction, I can move into an area and go to work cargo interdicting with little problem. Just depends on who's who!

If I wind up employing a few ships, I'll be happy to conduct business, as I do have some supply needs and can likely acquire certain goods that you have demand for along the course of our travels. I suppose we can meet soon to discuss some details if that's agreeable. *winks*

Jonas Hudson

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<

RE: Seeking pilots and captains for raids and other assistance - JonasHudson - 04-24-2020

>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<

From here on, anyone who wants to join the Tau Renegades may send their info to our secure Recruitment Channel.

Jonas Hudson

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<