Discovery Gaming Community
To: Bristol Constructions and Manufacturing | Subject: Fort Diamond - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Bristol Constructions and Manufacturing | Subject: Fort Diamond (/showthread.php?tid=177479)

To: Bristol Constructions and Manufacturing | Subject: Fort Diamond - Wolfgang Weisen - 03-14-2020

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Good day,

I would like to personally thank you for your work with Fort Diamond. The station is exactly as we wanted it to be.

However we have run into some problems. The Unioners, vicious as they are, are stalking our shipments in order to find the location of Fort Diamond. Subsequently we would like to contract Bristol Constructions to ensure that the station is well-maintained and able to withstand a brief siege before our reinforcements drive the losers away.

Needless to say, your employees should ensure they are not followed and if they are questioned to not reveal their association with Fort Diamond. Officially this station was built by the Lane Hackers and the Red Hessians and Bristol had no involvement whatsover.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang Weisen

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Bristol Constructions and Manufacturing | Subject: Fort Diamond - Jaina Wheeler - 03-14-2020

[Image: Z8FN0LT.png]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: SqZvYhk.png]
User ID: Jaina Wheeler
Recipient: Wolfgang Weisen
Subject: Fort Diamond, Supplies, Secrecy

Good day Mr Weisen,

this really isn't my preferred way of doing work but we did manage setting it up in quiet after all. I just really don't want to myself or this company dragged into the differences between you and the Unioners. As long as that's assured I'll see what I can do about sending supplies in. It's not cheap to do it this hidden and I cannot take most employees for this job.

Still I am glad you're happy with the installation. We pride ourselves on delivering only the best engineering.

Good bye!

Transmission Ends

RE: To: Bristol Constructions and Manufacturing | Subject: Fort Diamond - Wolfgang Weisen - 03-20-2020

...uploading.data...

Miss Wheeler,

Your shippers have done an excellent work so far. The base's hull integrity is rapidly increasing. We made the right choice contracting you about Fort Diamond.

Keep up the good work!

-- Wolfgang Weisen

RE: To: Bristol Constructions and Manufacturing | Subject: Fort Diamond - Wolfgang Weisen - 04-05-2020

...uploading.data...

Miss Wheeler,

Please send us the bill for your services. We don't know how Frei's Unioners discovered the base, but we are very confident this information didn't come from your company.

-- Wolfgang Weisen

RE: To: Bristol Constructions and Manufacturing | Subject: Fort Diamond - Jaina Wheeler - 04-09-2020

[Image: Z8FN0LT.png]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: SqZvYhk.png]
User ID: Jaina Wheeler
Recipient: Wolfgang Weisen
Subject: Fort Diamond, Supplies, Secrecy

Good day Mr Weisen,

I always hate seeing something we built take damage but it was a risk from the start. Though I would really like to know how they found out. The captain I had instructed was VERY careful.

Regardless, maybe a proper bill is not appropriate... but you could help us otherwise? Our salvaging operations are going very well and we've begun looking for new resources.

While we scan for those our normal systems are having issues tracking anything around. There is a scanner available of which I keep hearing that it's produced by you or at least sold by your organisation?

Good bye!

Transmission Ends