Discovery Gaming Community
To: Detective Alban Jankowski |Direct Communication Via LPI Network Node| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Detective Alban Jankowski |Direct Communication Via LPI Network Node| (/showthread.php?tid=177518)

To: Detective Alban Jankowski |Direct Communication Via LPI Network Node| - Kalhmera - 03-16-2020

[Image: h532ZCX.png]

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
Chief of Police Jean Holiday
To: Detective Alban Jankowski
Subj: Accountability

Good day Detective,

"Can't be business all the time." Do you recognize these words Detective? I would hope so because they are your words. Detectives in the Liberty Police, Inc. are supposed to show professionalism especially in front of our new Officers. Those Officers see you and copy your actions because they think its tolerated and it isnt. I dont mind an officer attempting to diffuse a situation or attempt to keep a situation calm by casually cracking a joke or two in order to make the suspect more at ease. When you are stopping a vessel you are representing the Republic of Liberty and the Liberty Police, Inc. You never know who is aboard those ships. What is your side in all this?

In Service to the Republic of Liberty
Liberty Police, Inc.

RE: To: Detective Alban Jankowski |Direct Communication Via LPI Network Node| - Praxor23 - 05-21-2020

[Image: 7rf3hn6.jpg]
[Image: LUWMouE.gif]
Comm ID: Alban Jankowski
Recipient: Chief of Police Jean Holiday
Subject: Accountability (Re.)
Encryption: Low

Had a feeling this would come back to bite me on the arse sooner or later, good to see the kid has a strong sense of integrity in any case, the force needs more of him.

The incident in question I can assure you was a simple a case of a practical joke which probably went a little bit too far. My main intention was merely to put Officer Smith at ease and try and show him that not of all of the colleagues he will be serving with are, how can I say, fitting the sterotype of career cop focused on fufilling ticket quotas and securing those promotions with a bigger paycheck. The planetside mannerisms I picked up from my time in the Pittsburgh precient I guess were not all left behind when I blasted off the spaceport landing pad when I transfered to spaceside duties. Interacting with "polite company" is a bit different than "persuading" the curbside stim dealer to give up the name of his local supplier and fellow distributers.

I apologise for this lap in my usual unbroken standard of professionalism while on duty, something I assure you won't be seen wanting again.

RE: To: Detective Alban Jankowski |Direct Communication Via LPI Network Node| - Kalhmera - 05-24-2020

[Image: h532ZCX.png]

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
To: Detective Alban Jankowski
Subj: Accountability

Good day Detective,

Dont let this happen again or more severe consequences can and will follow. I am reassigning you to the California Precinct. Link up with Captain Wilson as he will be your new point of contact for your duties. Keep your head down long enough and you might see yourself back in New York.

In Service to the Republic of Liberty
Liberty Police, Inc.