Discovery Gaming Community
An: ALG | Von: DWR - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: An: ALG | Von: DWR (/showthread.php?tid=177529)

An: ALG | Von: DWR - Corpus13 - 03-17-2020

[Image: xRenhnC.png]

Absender: Quartermaster Annika Einfalt
Empfänger: ALG
Topic: Contract and update on situation
Encryption: EXTREME

[Image: uByrvYZ.png]

Estimated Herr or Frau,

My name is Annika Einfalt and I am the quartermaster of Die Weiße Rose. We have not had any contact for a long time and the last communication was about the Wichter station and if I am not mistaken it was during the Sigmas war. Therefore, on behalf of the movement I kindly request status report on situation within your corporation. Have you managed to deal with your problems with Bretonia? Any changes in leadership? Any bit of information you can share will be appreciated. At the end, you are one of our closest allies and it is important for us to keep each-other informed.

Apart from this, I would like to offer you contract. We need ten thousand ship hull panels to be delivered to Akabat. So far you are the only one ally of the movement which has access to industrial capabilities to construct and ship such materials, Of course, we might get them through different operations such us false invoices, unaffiliated companies and freelancers, but I believe, that you are more trusted source. Our offer is 8000 S.C per unit delivered to Akabat. which will make 80 000 000 S.C in total. Of course, the offer is open for discussions.

Though I kindly want to ask you to not delay the answer for too long. The projekt we need this materials for is quite important for us.

Until then!
-Annika Einfalt,Quartermaster of Die Weiße Rose

Anhang:
None

FÜR RHEINLAND!

RE: An: ALG | Von: DWR - ALG) - 03-17-2020

Sender ID : Wulf Engelhardt, ALG) Belvedere Refinery Betriebsleiter
Subject : Shipping Contract

[Image: oqKub93.png]

Schönen tag.

I am Wulf Engelhardt, Betriebsleiter of Belvedere Refinery, the newest ALG instalation in Bretonia. I applaud the newest declaration and cessation of hostilities between Bundschuh and Rheinland, something that was dividing our great nation for many years. As it stands, the former die Regie of the ALG fell and became a sub-division, much like our own, and the control has passed onto general stockholders. That gave way to open negotiations with Bretonia and a normalization of relations.

Unfortunately, the Belvedere Division is operating at full capacity with the work here in New London and we cannot compromise to fulfill your contract.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen,
Wulf Engelhardt
ALG) Belvedere Refinery Betriebsleiter

RE: An: ALG | Von: DWR - ALG Classic - 03-17-2020

[Image: YPT8HO2.png]

To Annika Einfalt, DWR;

It is encouraging to hear from die Rose once again. I am glad that we can once more lend our services in assistance.

But first, to answer your questions. Our ships remain unwelcome in Bretonia. Negotiations with the relevant authorities to that end are ongoing, although progress is difficult with both sides anxious to be seen to make few concessions. However, the situation is not worsening - at the very least, the ceasefire is holding. To answer your second question, Frau Atzenbruck has retired. I have resumed the position of president as her successor.

Now to business. The delivery of 10 thousand Ship Hull Panels to Akabat will of course pose no problem. We have long-standing clearance from the Order to operate in Omicron Mu as you will be aware. The stated fee is also agreeable.

The goods will be shipped from Dortmund Station shortly. Manifests will be sent to this channel on arrival as confirmation of delivery. Please make payments directly to the pilots, as is the usual arrangement.

Erich Stohl
ALG Waste Disposal
Wuppertal Refinery, Koeln

[Image: 9JwWorU.png]

RE: An: ALG | Von: DWR - ALG Classic - 04-09-2020

[Image: YPT8HO2.png]

To Annika Einfalt, DWR;

Apologies for the delay in communications. The bulk of the delivery to Akabat was completed some days ago. The cargo manifests are attached. In all, 10,910 units were transported - please consider the additional units complementary. Please make out the sum of 71,744,000 credits to the account of the [ALG]-TGX-Gadebusch and a further 8,256,000 credits to [ALG]-TGX-Rostock.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Aside from business, I would be pleased to learn more of the situation of your organisation after the information exchange from our side.

Erich Stohl
ALG Waste Disposal
Wuppertal Refinery, Koeln

[Image: 9JwWorU.png]