Discovery Gaming Community
To: BAF, BIS and SIS - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: BAF, BIS and SIS (/showthread.php?tid=177693)

To: BAF, BIS and SIS - thisDerius - 03-24-2020

[Image: rpsXN6R.png]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: John Darius Guerra
»Location: Nauru
»Subject: A call for help.
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings everyone.

As you might already know, I am John Darius Guerra, the newly appointed Guildmaster of The Core and I require your assistance on a matter.

As you already know, the base known as Dabadoru was controlled by The Core before we captured Yaren and Nauru, but the Order managed to take it from us and managed to fortify the position well.

There are two bases there that we need destroyed before we can engage Dabadoru itself. Those are shown here.

If you offer your help against The Order, we can fully offer Dabadoru as a landing hub for your forces to conduct research in the area, after it has been recaptured.

Please consider.

Guildmaster Guerra

RE: To: BAF, BIS and SIS - JC8 - 03-30-2020

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

Sender: Operative A. Clyde.
Subject: Order activity in Delta.
Encryption: Secured.

Good day Guildmaster John, i'm Alex Clyde, SIS operative.

First of all apologies for the delay, we've been having our internal concerns with the threat of Enclave and Coalition forces next to our door in Bretonia, we address all comms as best as we can, now on the subject...

The Agency would like to offer any support that we can during this siege, but unfortunately no heavy war vessels can be sent due to the aforementioned issues with neighboring threats and criminals in Omegas and Bretonia, although we can assist in smaller vessels such as fighters or gunboats, therefore we would request mooring permission on either Alabama Shipyard or Durban Station when our agents need it, i don't think that will be an issue.

Standing by:
Agent Alex Clyde, Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service.

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

RE: To: BAF, BIS and SIS - thisDerius - 03-30-2020

[Image: rpsXN6R.png]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: John Darius Guerra
»Location: Nauru
»Subject: A call for help.
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Operative Clyde. Thank you for responding regardless of time. The Coalition forces have finally arrived to defend the Order scum here in Delta and are causing us problems.
SIS is more than welcome to stay at one of our bases, given it respects the rules that Core has in place in Rho. You are free to engage any Coalition or Order forces you see there.
Keep in mind about Freeport 11 and its No-Fire-Zone. The administrators are quite strict there. Good luck and see you in space.

Guildmaster Guerra