Discovery Gaming Community
To: Parisian Assembly - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Parisian Assembly (/showthread.php?tid=177718)

To: Parisian Assembly - Hokan - 03-26-2020

Incoming Transmission
[Image: xkyOGvV.png]

User ID: Pierre Lacroix
Recipient: Parisian Assembly
Subject: Backlog

Bonjour, Mesdames et Messieurs.

I am Pierre Lacroix, President of the Board for EFL S.P.A., I request you excuse the lateness of this introduction, the transition has had many hands tied to ensure anarchy does not reign supreme.

But to the point of this message, the former Gallic Kingdom had many EFL facilities converted in their use for a wartime industry and then utilized to manufacture equipment and ships for the use by the Navy. At the end of this month, the next batch of assets will be delivered to the Confederacy which were ordered by the former Kingdom, at least that which was paid for. We took the initiative and retrofitted the vessels to Confederate standards, free of charge. Here is the order to reach you by the end of the month:

Additionally, there were further orders by the Kingdom made before the regime change. These have been put on hold indefinitely, pending cash flow.
Here is what the Kingdom ordered over the next six-month period:

These vessels are in various stages of construction, and will take up a significant portion of EFL's infrastructure to complete. With the war now over, I do not suspect the Confederacy will still wish to maintain a wartime economy and will allow EFL to return to its mostly civilian operations. We are however, open to aiding the Confederacy in rebuilding its military hardware through similar contracts, or maintain the current order if the Confederacy are willing to fulfill the capital obligation.

Additionally, a request by the Director of Security of EFL, we are in need of more capable ships to deploy in defence of our facilities at home and vessels venturing in and around the Sirius Sector, especially when navigating areas close to where the remnants of the Kingdom still operating on the route to Kusari State. Assistance would be greatly appreciated in this regard.

Pierre Lacroix,
Président du Conseil,
EFL S.P.A.

[Image: EFL-v3.png]
Transmission Ends

RE: To: Parisian Assembly - The Gallic Union - 03-29-2020

[Image: I0Bdvua.png]
The Parisian Assembly

EFL S.P.A.

Monsieur Pierre Lacroix,

The Assembly is glad to see that EFL S.P.A. is on flourishing development. All the changes of the past months require time for adaptation.

We thank you for having provided these datas. Considering the Confederacy of Gallia is not strictly at war, it not necessary to maintain this wartime economy. Most of your installations shall return to the initial EFL production.

However your assistance in building and repairing military vessel is still required especially when Gallia still has enemies close to her door.

We believe it is reasonable to reduce the wartime economy to its half production capability in the next three months. This is a first step. The Assembly will keep you posted regarding further changes but for now, we aim to return to the previous war situation.

Regarding the security of your installations in dangerous areas, the Confederacy is willing to help you once you have detailed what you precisely require.

Nathan de Montfort
Speaker of the Parisian Assembly

RE: To: Parisian Assembly - Hokan - 03-29-2020

Incoming Transmission

Bonjour, Monsieur de Montfort.

After consulting with our security division, we would like to request the following: 7x Lynx Very Heavy Fighter, 5x Cougar bombers and 2x Ardent-Class Gunboats.
Although this may seem like a large request, we wish to stress that performing operations within Gallic space and in Sirius is still dangerous following the end of the war. Many of our employees have encountered various groups threatening their life for money. I do not wish to rely upon the Confederate navy to protect EFL ships throughout Sirius.

On the other hand, the appropriate EFL facilities will remain open for the use by the Confederacy for ship repair and maintenance.

Lastly, I have also attached below an estimate of the three month production at half output following the release of various EFL facilities from their military manufacturing commitments.

Pierre Lacroix,
Président du Conseil,
EFL S.P.A.

Transmission Ends

RE: To: Parisian Assembly - The Gallic Union - 04-01-2020

[Image: I0Bdvua.png]
The Parisian Assembly

EFL S.P.A.

Monsieur Pierre Lacroix,

Gallia still worries about the security of her companies and this haven't changed with the fall of the former Kingdom of Gallia.

That why we believe it important to give them the needed resources so they can pursue their business with serenity.

The Assembly hereby approves your request. EFL S.P.A could count as well on the Gallic Navy to ensure your protection within our borders and more specifically, in the system of Tau-23 vulnerable to both Outcasts and Enclave raids.

As for the military production vessel, your numbers seem to satisfy our expectations.

Nathan de Montfort
Speaker of the Parisian Assembly

RE: To: Parisian Assembly - Hokan - 04-01-2020

Incoming Transmission

Bonjour, Monsieur de Montfort.

The EFL family and myself thank you for your understanding.

We will be sure to notify the Confederacy should interceptions from the Enclave or the Outcasts happen, and give suitable details on their activities should we manage to observe them.

Pierre Lacroix,
Président du Conseil,
EFL S.P.A.

Transmission Ends