Discovery Gaming Community
To: All Order and Core vessels from: Freeport 11 administrator - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: All Order and Core vessels from: Freeport 11 administrator (/showthread.php?tid=177724)

To: All Order and Core vessels from: Freeport 11 administrator - thisDerius - 03-26-2020

[Image: z3LHKjP.png]

Greetings to everyone. My name is Tia Stormclaw and I am the current administrator of Freeport 11 and a part of Velvet command.

I understand the recent tensions between you and your skirmishes within the Kiribati field, BUT leave the Zoners and Freeport 11 out of this.

I will only say this once. If I see either Order or Core vessels use the station for defending themselves or restocking themselves for any other reason than anti-nomad engagement, you will be heftily fined or even banned from the station.

You have both been warned and I will make no exceptions.

Have a good day.

Tia Stormclaw

RE: To: All Order and Core vessels from: Freeport 11 administrator - Piombo65 - 03-26-2020

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Augustus Henry
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: RE:
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Tia Stormclaw,

We don't certainly need to do that in any case as, sometimes, some other enemy of the Imperium did recently and not. Our plans to impose authority to organizations who don't interfere with The Core are cancelled from who knows how much time and we also showed you some years ago with a diplomatic act agreed with the old confederacy of the Freeports failed by "Guess who".
No. The Core war assets won't take advantage of your No-Fire-Zones to retreat from the enemy and your station will be avoided to become a battlefield. But if you have problem with who doesn't maintain this kind of promise, be also free to contact us.

-Augustus Henry
Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

RE: To: All Order and Core vessels from: Freeport 11 administrator - Spectre - 03-26-2020

[Image: HmHbKEg.png]

Col. P. Becker : [Comm-ID]
Legacy of Orillion ~
Tia Stormclaw : [Receiver-ID]
Velvet ~

-- : [Subject]

Frau Stormclaw,

The Core and the Order have our differences, but on behalf of the latter I will state that the safety and security of your Freeport is among the highest concerns of the Omicron Defense Flotilla. While we cannot dispute this request, we will honor it.

Be sure to notify Legacy command of any infractions made by Legacy agents should they occur. We prefer to deal with our people ourselves.

That is all.

[Image: MzxHA15.png]

RE: To: All Order and Core vessels from: Freeport 11 administrator - Piombo65 - 03-27-2020

»Subject: RE:

Tia Stormclaw,

As you could see in this report. The Order started to be a threat worse than us. Pay attention at their presence!

-Augustus Henry
Guildkeeper, The Core

Attachments: 1

RE: To: All Order and Core vessels from: Freeport 11 administrator - Dark_Knight - 03-28-2020

[Image: SvI5KeK.jpg]
[Image: 4Bc8Fyk.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Max Cosmatopolis, Velvet Command.
Date: 28th of March, 827 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Freeport 11 during the siege.

Max speaks in a respectful tone in a slow and refined way, their Texan accent becoming more understandable like they practised the speech.

"Hello everyone, I am Max Cosmatopolis, 1IC of Velvet and now Temporary Appointed Administrator of Freeport 11 following Miss Stormclaw taking a sabbatical from her duties. I will handle all complaints and proof of breakage of the No-Fire-Zone here or individually with you on other communications. I have a immense respect for both Order and Core, I have no feelings on where this siege shall go beyond personally wishing a peaceful end as all Zoners do. So, with that out of the way I will first go on to Case 1:

Keeper Henry you have provided proof of Order at the No-Fire-Zone, however I cannot see any proof of them breaching the No-Fire-Zone or restocking. But it is proof of violation of well, loitering within the No-FIre-Zone on a Capital Vessel. Pains me to do this, but I will start with a warning to the OCV, you are not to hang around on a capital vessel at the Freeport.

Moving on to the standing orders of blocking restocking or repairing at the Freeport it shall be on a case by case basis, obviously I am not always around and it appears in those times people have taken advantage of the Freeport. When I am around, I shall allow or disallow restocking or repairing by the case by case basis. Essentially this means you need my permission or other Velvet permission if there are others before you dock at the Freeport.

Thankyou both for your time, I shall handle things with pure neutrality going forward no matter my personal feelings on the conflict or the groups involved.

Max does a respectful nod to the screen.

Max Cosmatopolis- Velvet Command
== End Transmission==

RE: To: All Order and Core vessels from: Freeport 11 administrator - Dark_Knight - 03-30-2020

[Image: SvI5KeK.jpg]
[Image: 4Bc8Fyk.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Max Cosmatopolis, Velvet Command.
Date: 30th of March, 827 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Core|7-Azrael Breach.

Max speaks in a concerned tone.

"Be advised, a Core vessel by the name of Core|7-Azrael blatingly broke the No-Fire-Zone in direct violation of the Agreement that Core made earlier. Whilst I can understand that tempers are fraid in such fragile situations, the security of the Freeport is my main priority it is therefore I am fining Core|7-Azrael 5 Million in credits for this breach, to be payed by him or his superiors to Velvet|Nyx. Proof can be found below, as well as ample time and warning for him to disengage.

Max does a respectful nod to the screen.

Max Cosmatopolis- Velvet Command
== End Transmission==

RE: To: All Order and Core vessels from: Freeport 11 administrator - Piombo65 - 03-30-2020

»Subject: RE: Core|7-Azrael Breach.

Max Cosmatopolis,

According the proof you sent me, this is another suspicious fact that our enemies continued to use your station as restoration point. Furthermore, the return of the SCRA in Omicron space is unusual at those times. The message dump of my officials is full of reports of hostile forces that continue to violate all what your administrator of Freeport 11 stated mainly. One of these counter-proof is attached at this communication.
In any case the "Azrael" subject looked very irritated in that log, another sign of this continous injustice; it will be improved, I'll promise you. Meanwhile, we don't respond of the agitated behavior of that Core militian "Mighty.Marlin". Money is coming anyway.

-Augustus Henry
Guildkeeper, The Core

Attachments: 1;2