Discovery Gaming Community
Attn: Deep Space Engineering Staff - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Attn: Deep Space Engineering Staff (/showthread.php?tid=177741)

Attn: Deep Space Engineering Staff - Deep Space Engineering - 03-27-2020

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: Humanitarian
TO: DSE Employees

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

This is an urgent message regarding the relocation and repatriation of ex-Leeds citizens.

As you may be aware, we relocated(1 2) a large number of refugees off Planet Leeds during the war with Gallia. Collectively we managed to secure housing and support for over 150,000 families on Planet Pittsburgh.

However, time has come to send these people home. Bretonia is ready to support the people displaced in the war, and after communications with the Government it has been decided Planet Sprague in Nottingham will be the most suitable location for this.

I am looking for volunteers within Deep Space Engineering to move as many of these displaced people to Planet Sprague, to allow them to settle down and start their life again. As we all are aware the conditions on Planet Pittsburgh do not necessarily allow for this.

If you are able to assist, I would like a response here, I will discuss the finer details in the near future.

Sincerely,

[Image: 93f84826b408bc59f3eea8a16f3c6c9b.png]

CEO - Deep Space Engineering

RE: Attn: Deep Space Engineering Staff - Dan Johnson - 03-27-2020

☆ From: Dan Johnson

☆ To: Jessica Doe, CEO - Deep Space Engineering

☆ Subject: Humanitarian

Dear Ms.Doe

As I have only recently joined the space fairing ranks of DSE I am excited to say that this comes at wonderfully coincidental moment. One of my first investments was into a Orbital Spa and Cruise Shuttle "Taurus" to assist average people in their day to day transit around Liberty. However, after shuttling many workers from Denver to Manhattan, me and my crew are proud to announce we have recently traded in our OS&C Shuttle to upgrade to a "Dorado" OS&C Ferry. I would only be too happy to assist in these charitable works, my crew has one question though will there be Travel Pay? As you just heard, we just upgraded our ship and money's tight I would love to help but we would need the extra money to pay for the fuel for such a trip.

Dan Johnson
Shuttle Pilot

RE: Attn: Deep Space Engineering Staff - Deep Space Engineering - 03-27-2020

Chesterfield Station

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

Dan Johnson, congratulations of the upgrade of your ship. I am pleased to hear you are willing to help.

There will be travel pay, and a small bonus on top of the travel costs for each successful delivery. We will also pay 'away pay' for each night you spend away from home to ensure the required expenses such as food, and drink is covered. In addition to this, if pirates are encountered, Deep Space Engineering will also reimburse you any credits spent ensuring the safety of you, your crew, and the people we are relocating.

Keep in mind, for any of the above reimbursements, you must file an expense report with proof of expenditure.

Sincerely,

[Image: 93f84826b408bc59f3eea8a16f3c6c9b.png]

CEO - Deep Space Engineering

RE: Attn: Deep Space Engineering Staff - Pennyfield - 03-27-2020

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]

Chesterfield Station
TO: Jess Doe, internal message

New York System, Liberty Space

Good day Jess,

I can help the repatriation of former Leeds citizens. My crew and I have already started to prepare the outfitting of DSE)Short.Empire, a Bison Class C5 Liberty Transport as to make it more suitable for the transport of people and their belongings. The Bison, originally designed as a troop carrier, is perfect for this task as it has extra armor and shielding to protect those aboard.

Let me know when you need me and I'll rearrange my current schedule to give priority to the repatriation.

Sincerely,

[Image: c474e0a799a1cf9e238892e97e94e9f2.png]

Lulatia Bellisario
DSE Representative Gallia & Kusari

RE: Attn: Deep Space Engineering Staff - Squad - 03-28-2020

Chesterfield Station

New York, Liberty Space

Jess,

We'll get 'em movin' as long as ship requisitionin' don't have a problem with some hurry-up paperwork. Found a good second for some of the local trips, too, so I might consider givin' him and his folks a shot at handlin' it solo. Spent a bit too much time in Texas for "reasons," but I ain' inclined to hold it against 'em.

Sincerely,

[Image: signature-300x120.png]

Sam Florian
Operations - Deep Space Engineering

RE: Attn: Deep Space Engineering Staff - Chuba - 03-28-2020

Baltimore Shipyard
TO: Jess Doe, internal message

New York System, Liberty Space

Good day Jess,

I am more than glad to extend my hand and provide whatever help I can. I have started the process of outfitting the DSE)747. Pelican armoured transport. It will provide enough armour and firepower if anything were to happen. The earliest it will be operational at is this Saturday at 1200 hours. The vessel will be able to accommodate eight hundred refugees.
I will be the acting captain of that vessel and I will start the duty of transporting those refugees once the green light is given.

That is all.

Sincerely,

[img]John Ashback[/img]
DSE Employee

RE: Attn: Deep Space Engineering Staff - Maren Byrne - 03-28-2020

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: Debrief
TO: Administration

New York, Liberty Space

Mornin.

This is Maren. I cannae say I'm no' feelin' a certain way about returnin' tae Bretonia. Ye know, past occupation 'n all.

I'll move in tae one of the passenger shuttles fer now, but don't be expecting me t' be introducin' meself t' the local authorities while on the job.

Sincerely,
Transport Pilot
Maren Byrne