Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kusari Government, CC: Ageira, From: DSE, Re: Tottori Gate Construction - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kusari Government, CC: Ageira, From: DSE, Re: Tottori Gate Construction (/showthread.php?tid=177745)

To: Kusari Government, CC: Ageira, From: DSE, Re: Tottori Gate Construction - Pennyfield - 03-27-2020

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Tottori Gate Construction Station
SUBJECT: Tottori Gate Construction
TO: Kusari Government, CC Ageira

Kyushu System, Kusari Space

Yoi tsuitachi my esteemed friends,

Today DSE engineers in close cooperation with engineers from Ageira Technologies have begun the construction work on the Tottori Gate in Kyushu. The first trade lane structures have been erected and upon completion will enable ships to travel fast and safely from Planet Aso to the Tottori Jumpgate and vice versa.

As you are most likely aware this is a large project and therefore our construction vessels have been transferred to the Gate construction site. At this moment we have a crew of 140 engineers at the site and we expect this number to grow as to speed up the construction work.

Now at DSE we strongly believe that the only thing which multiplies when shared is knowledge. We have therefore created 10 positions for interns from engineering schools in Kusari. We hope that this way we can offer young and promising engineers a place where they can learn the tricks of the trade.

Thank you choosing DSE as your construction partner, if there is anything we at DSE can do feel free to contact me directly.

Keiiwoarawashite,

[Image: c474e0a799a1cf9e238892e97e94e9f2.png]

Lulatia Bellisario
DSE Representative Gallia & Kusari

RE: To: Kusari Government, CC: Ageira, From: DSE, Re: Tottori Gate Construction - Empire of Kusari - 03-27-2020

[Image: X04Ng2q.png]
New Tokyo system, House Kusari, 827 A.S

[Image: ZvPAfRd.png]
Health & Education Minister - Sanae Miyasu

Otegami arigatou gozaimashita, Bellisario-sama.

We are more than pleased to hear that the construction of additional infrastructure, serving to link the system of Tottori finally to the established travel network in Kusari, has commenced and shows first results already. Deep Space Engineering and Ageira proved to be a partner of choice and reliability multiple times already, and I may point out that despite the war-torn situation in Sigma-21, we were more than happy to see your companies to still take on this challenge and continue to do their best to this date.

For the purpose of guaranteeing you a smooth construction, additional forces of the Kusari State Police will be assigned to Kyushu. Furthermore, the Nagasaki Battlegroup will likely receive new orders to extend their patrol routes up to the Construction Site. This is a matter for the Kusari Naval Admiralty to confirm though.

On behalf of Kusari's universities and corporations, I would already like to extend my thanks to Deep Space Engineering for the generous offer of internships at the Construction Site. This option of cultural and knowledge exchange is most welcome and as you said, is a proven way of growth for both sides. I will personally reach out to our Keiretsu's and universities to inform them about this opportunity, Deep Space Engineering will receive access to the relevant communication channel to ease the process of interested parties to reach out to you.

With cordial regards,
Sanae Miyasu
Minister of Health & Education
Reformed Empire of Kusari