Discovery Gaming Community
OS&C [Trade event]. 1st to 11th of April 827 AS - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: OS&C [Trade event]. 1st to 11th of April 827 AS (/showthread.php?tid=177834)

Pages: 1 2

OS&C [Trade event]. 1st to 11th of April 827 AS - UllaJensen - 03-30-2020

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Cpt. Jack Ashton, Director of Orbital Network Express, logistics division under Orbital Spa and Cruise
To:All interested parties

Subject: Repair of Planetary docking rings

To all interested parties,

As a part of the continuing redevelopment of Orbital Spa and Cruise's portfolio, the board of directors have tasked ONE with the repair of the, still functional, docking rings orbiting Planet Curacao.
[Image: Fiery-DR.png]
It is therefore my pleasure, as the newly appointed director of Orbital Network Express, to publish this public tender for delivery of the materials needed for this repair.

Attached to this message you will find a thorough description of materials needed and the conditions which apply for delivery.

I hope that most of you will find ONE's treatment of their external contractors very comprehensive and competative.

Please reply to this message if you wish to sign up as an independent contractor. Infomation needed; NAME, SHIPTAG, ID.
- By signing up, you agree to the attached conditions.
- Acceptance is automatically granted upon applying.
- Acceptance is conditional on ID being compatible with our conditions, and are subject to automatic termination if this is not the case.
- Employees of ONE are already preapproved to start deliveries ASAP.

Regards,
Cpt. Ashton

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

Have a pleasant flight!

RE: OS&C [Trade event]. 1st to 11th of April 827 AS - A_Memoria - 04-01-2020

Guten Tag Herr Hauptmann Ashton,

This is Tsufridan von Shokolade of the Stachelschwein. I am a transport operator licensed by Republican Shipping. We shall begin including Curacao on our transit route.

Mit freundlichen Empfehlungen,

Tsufridn von Shokolade
Hauptmann, [RS] Stachelschwein

RE: OS&C [Trade event]. 1st to 11th of April 827 AS - Lionheart523 - 04-02-2020

ID: Cpt. Mathew Davis
To: Cpt. Jack Ashton, ONE Director

Subject: Delivery 01

Greetings Director Ashton!

We completed the first delivery for Curacaos Docking Ring Repairs: 4920 Units of Industrial Hardware.
Proof of delivery is appended to this message.

Have a nice Day,
Cpt. Mathew Davis
OS&C|ONE-Isolaiva

OS&C|ONE-Isolaiva
Big Ship - Big Delivery

RE: OS&C [Trade event]. 1st to 11th of April 827 AS - UllaJensen - 04-02-2020

Subject: Deliver 01

Dear Cpt. Davis
Thank you very much for this delivery, your goods are being checked as I am writing this message. I have also arrange that the 420 extra pieces you have delivered have been ship to another warehouse on the planet (though we cannot pay you bonus for this amount). Expect bonus payment in 12-14 days.

Regards,
Cpt. Ashton

Have a pleasant flight!

RE: OS&C [Trade event]. 1st to 11th of April 827 AS - A_Memoria - 04-02-2020

Guten Allo,

I understand mein transmission previous not so gut. I will try harder von nun an. I'm reporting 8000 Polymers delivered. Please see attached receipts.

With kind regards,

Tsufridn von Shokolade
Hauptmann, [RS] Stachelschwein

[ooc]
I am not very proficient in either this forum or German. Dearest apologies. If anyone can point to reference material, it would be appreciated.
[/ooc]

RE: OS&C [Trade event]. 1st to 11th of April 827 AS - UllaJensen - 04-02-2020

Subject: Deliver 02, 03 and 04

Dear von Schokolade,

We have received your delivers and will wired the ONE bonus to your account in 12-14 days.

Regards,
Cpt. Ashton

Have a pleasant flight!

RE: OS&C [Trade event]. 1st to 11th of April 827 AS - Lord Helmchen - 04-04-2020

[Image: katherine-lang-tiff-capptain4.jpg?1509702320]

ID: Kasumi Hikamaru
To:All Employes
Subject: Rheinland Xenophobic or Poorly Trained

Konnichiwa Capitans

today the OS&C|ONE-Yuki-Maru delivered 4795 PlasFoam Conduits to Curacao for the Repairs Work on the Docking Ring we included the receipt

Sayōnara
Kasumi Hikamaru

Yuki Maru
Always on Time

RE: OS&C [Trade event]. 1st to 11th of April 827 AS - LuckyOne - 04-04-2020

Incoming transmission
ID: Junker
Subject: Delivery

Greetings, OS&C fellas.

Just the other day, in orbit above Manhattan, I ran into your own Cpt. Seabourne on that big ol' liner of yer's, the Breezewood. The man shared some whiskey from the liner's great bar stock. And I'll tell ya, that stuff was mighty fine! Compared to the moonshine ye might get around y'er average watering hole... Very invigorating to the spirits of an ol' man livin' on Liberty Ale for weeks, ya know?

He told me you're lookin' for some wares, nothin' fancy, just nuts, bolts and some power tools for y'er repair crew. And since I do scrappin' for a living I know where to get the best value for y'er money!

So I took the liberty to deliver 500 units of Industrial Hardware to Curacao to return the favor. Hope ya lot can finally get to fixin' that shabby lookin' docking ring of yer's.

Please see attached dockmaster security footage and log.

And if you need more spare parts for ye'r ships, ya know who to call!

Good luck!

RE: OS&C [Trade event]. 1st to 11th of April 827 AS - UllaJensen - 04-05-2020

Subject: Deliver 05 and 06

Dear Jack and Hikamaru,

We have received your delivers of 500pcs of IH and 4500pcs of PFC, your bonuses will be wired to your account in 10-12 days.

On behalf of ONE, thanks for colaborating with us.

Regards,
Cpt. Ashton

Have a pleasant flight!

RE: OS&C [Trade event]. 1st to 11th of April 827 AS - UllaJensen - 04-07-2020

Subject: Deliver 07

I have just been informed of the following delivery.

(04-06-2020, 02:16 PM)Marcellus Wrote:

[Image: famed-french-actor-louis-jourdan-died-at...100051.jpg]
ID: Marcel Dumas

To: Captain Seabourne, Captain Jack Ashton

Subject: Recent communications

Greetings, gentleman,

What can I say? Those last days have been full of news. I'll start with with you Jack: mr de Palma wasn't able to connetct via the ONE communication relay, but he directly confirmed to me that a full load of 4960 Industrial Materials have been delviered to planet Curacao. Let's hope that the repair process starts as soon as possible!

Captain Seabourne, of all the pictures, postcars and promotional leaflets I've ever seen of the pale-blue gem we friendly call "Curacao", this is the best one ever. You owe me some kind of explanation sir, you know?

Finally, regarding the turmoil of the Rheinland House: the Tahiti was going to start a cruise in the short term but, with your consent, mr Seabourne, I would prefer to dispatch it as an hospital ship on high orbit of planet Baden-Baden. I'll keep the ship with a low profile and with clear sign of full neutrality during her passage trough the House, I'm quite sure that the red cross insigna is still widely recognized.
I'll wait your opinion about the feasability of this operation.

Regards,
Marcel Dumas

OS&C|Tahiti
To Luxury and beyond

ONE, therefore, acknowledges delviery of 4500pcs of IM. Bonus payment is due in 8-10 days.

Regards,
Cpt. Ashton

Have a pleasant flight!