Discovery Gaming Community
To: Doc Holliday | From: Caitlyn Cross Triton Expeditons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Doc Holliday | From: Caitlyn Cross Triton Expeditons (/showthread.php?tid=177842)

To: Doc Holliday | From: Caitlyn Cross Triton Expeditons - Lord Helmchen - 03-30-2020

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368...w=360&q=80]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To:Doc Holliday
Subject: Humanitarian Aid

Good Evening Doctor Holliday

as we already talked about at Freeport 11. Triton Expeditions and the Red Velvet Club are more than happy to offer you our Assistance in Medical and Humanitarian Services. you Mentioned some Patients that want to go home and of course, we are willing to offer them our Cabins. as you mentioned that they want to go Home I assume they are all Healthy again, we have a Doctor on Board but his Patients are normally Tourists with an aching back or someone that eats to Much. of course he Could threat every Health Problem but that's not his Daily work, apart from that I will offer you the Services of my Ship for Free. Triton Expeditions and the Velvet had some Successful Months and would be happy to give something back to the People that need it the Most. we would Treat them Like VIPs if there Health allows it, the Crew is Exited to help and I heard some Plans for a Gala Dinner a Show and the Guys and Girls from the Spa told something about Medical Massages and other treatments that help a patient to regain there Health or to Boost it. I have no idea what they meant in Special but I know that their Hands are a Miracle for a Tierd Boddy. the Velvet will stay Docked at the Shasta Orbital Skyhook for some time as my Crew needs a well earned Rest, and I need some Time for the Damm Paperwork that Piled up on my Desk. so we are ready whenever you need us. furthermore is Triton Expeditions Ready to Assist in Every Humanitarian Mission if Approved by the Houses or not

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club
Subdirector Triton Expeditions Divison

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: mBYdQaD.png]
[Image: yuA0y6q.png]

RE: To: Doc Holliday | From: Caitlyn Cross Triton Expeditons - Doc Holliday - 03-31-2020

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Caitlyn Cross

Miss Cross,
It was an honor speaking with you the other day. It is an unfortunate truth that in my travels that I pick up pilots left for dead, bring them to my facilities and treat them only to realize that transport home is difficult. Work keeps me occupied and I will not allow Med Force One to leave Baffin so your offer comes at a good time.

By transporting them home, you do us all a service. The patients get back to their people, I clear up space for new patients and you quite possibly can make some friends with their host nations. I have often found that they like to make donations as a "thank you" for helping their people.
FYI, my facility is in Baffin, above and just behind planet Eris. It is quiet there and we have facilities for your crews to recover, relax and Med Force One is moored just off the base. It has a very good tavern and restaurant in it. Either way, we can connect in Baffin and maybe discuss a contract over a drink?

Lastly, down the road, can we call on you to help us with this? It closes a gap that has had no answer to this point. I look forward to your reply.

Thank you,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Founder, Med Force Enterprises

RE: To: Doc Holliday | From: Caitlyn Cross Triton Expeditons - Lord Helmchen - 03-31-2020

Subject: Arival

Good Evening Doctor Holliday

thanks to your description we were able to find the Medforce General. the Velvet is now Moored there as to your Offer. a beer sounds Good and Doctor Connor my ships Doc is Exited to learn some new things, should he Annoy you're Personal tell me he seemed like a Kid in the Toyshop Today. seeing all your Research and the Facilities, so if he makes to much Trouble say so and I Lock him in his Infirmary. as for your Patients, I assume they are from Different Houses this is not a problem for us. even if they come from the Less Respected ways of Life, in this case, I am sure we Cann arrange a Pic up at one of the Freeports Near there Home. we are ready to Board the Patients and the Velvet will bring them Home Safely. as for some Possible Donations, I think they should better go in Your direction than mine so you can safe more Lives. the Velvet makes enough Profit with her Regular and Unregular Tours so that I would feel bad to Take Money for something Like the Help for Patients to Come Home.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club

RE: To: Doc Holliday | From: Caitlyn Cross Triton Expeditons - Doc Holliday - 04-01-2020

*incoming transmission*

Hello Again, Miss Cross,

Since I have a small fleet of Med Force ships, all of them could at any time have patients on board, I have no doubt our ships will meet. Med Force Three is in the Omicrons/Omegas while Med Force Two is in the Tau region. My shuttle is all over and then my transport so it is not uncommon.
About your business, are you sort of a cruise line or something else? I have people that can used transport for shore leaves and such so I see a lot of opportunity between us.

A comm goes off, requesting Dr. Holliday report to surgery

Never a dull moment in my life. I will talk with you later.

-Doc

RE: To: Doc Holliday | From: Caitlyn Cross Triton Expeditons - Lord Helmchen - 04-01-2020

Subject: What Triton Expeditons is

Good Morning Doctor Holliday

to be honest, we are more of a Hybrid. we do normal Cruise work
but also Special Cruises, this includes Contacts with Quasi and Unlawfulls to Prepare this Special Cruises to Locations that normally are Inacessable or to Dangerous to Reach without permission. I Link you the Wanderlust Article of one such Cruise. our normal work is Simple Passenger transport Like any other Subsidiary of OS&C but my Capitans have more Freedom in there work, and so long they don't get caught I have nothing against it if they do some Unconventional Jobs. maybe it helps you understand me when you know that I was Born as a Junker, and Even though I am Working for Orbital since I was 16 I kept the mentality that everyone is a Potential Business Partner. and Money opens Many doors, at least normally it Mostly does so. you see we are a Bitt of everything but in Working with you I would Like to have a Humanitarian Approach I won't take money from you or a Government for Helping People that simply need a way Home. we may be Publish an Article in the Wanderlust Magazine apart from your Permission to do this we Want no Payment from you

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club

RE: To: Doc Holliday | From: Caitlyn Cross Triton Expeditons - Doc Holliday - 04-03-2020

*incoming transmission*

Born a Junker. I knew there was something that I liked about you. Junkers have been some of my favorite business partners in the past dating back to the days of the late Arbiter Jack Crowe. I like independent minded thinkers and we did some projects together. It is not so much money that like but how many potential business partners one can get between a Freeport and a Junker base. You will hear me say it often, I do not care what side of the law one walks, to who their allegiance is or what their politics are, if you are willing to do business with me then I will do so with you. But, enough on that rant. I guess we just have a lot in common.

I did read your article and I rather enjoyed it. If you want to do a spread on Med Force Enterprises, I think that would be beneficial as we seek to spread our wings a bit. I am guessing you will need an interview or something. I can tell you much but patient information and a lot of our research is classified. After all, I do not need the wrong people learning of certain things.
That said, I look forward to meeting you somewhere as we have much to talk about.

Sincerely,
-Doc

RE: To: Doc Holliday | From: Caitlyn Cross Triton Expeditons - Lord Helmchen - 04-03-2020

Subject: Intervwie

Good Morning Doctor Holliday

the Wanderlust is Our In-Flight Magazine and of course, we Value the Privacy of you and your Patients. Wanderlust is the Project of our Director Jonathan Seaborne. I will Write a Log for our Database and Seaborne will Make such a Wonderfull Article out of it. but an Intervwie well we Never made such a thing, but it Could be Worth a Try. we could tell a Bit of your Origin and Goals and the Humanitarian work you do, and of Course the Story of the Travel of your Patients Home this could make a Fine Article.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club

RE: To: Doc Holliday | From: Caitlyn Cross Triton Expeditons - Lord Helmchen - 04-03-2020

Good Day Doctor Holliday

Today a Had a Direct Comm with Chairman Seaborne he is also the Writer of Wanderlust Magazine, he was Exited about your Intervwie idea and asked me to Make it. since Wanderlust is not a Journalist, but mostly our Public Relations Magazine. and as we are A Inter-House Organisation we have more Freedom in Publishing than normal Journalists would have, therefore, I would Like to Ask you if there are Any Questions that are Maybe to Personal so I would avoid them off course I won't ask to Deeply in your Research most of it is Secret as you mentioned. but if you have something to Show of we would Appreciate it. we would interested in Several Things and I will include a List

1 Biography (Place of Birth and your Early Life)

2 Your Work till the Founding of Medforce

3 the Founding of Medforce

4 Your Humanitarian Work

5 Your Research (off course only Non-Secret stuff)

Feel Free to incloude or Exclude any Questions that you want

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club

RE: To: Doc Holliday | From: Caitlyn Cross Triton Expeditons - Lord Helmchen - 04-05-2020

Good Day Doctor Holliday

the Patients arrived Safely at New London and I Have written my Log for the HQ I normally don't do this but I Included a Link to a Copy of it your Patients had a Good time On Board and I Hope we, Cann help out in the Future some More

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club