Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ens. I. Heinrich, BAF; From: Cdre. E. Hall, BAF - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ens. I. Heinrich, BAF; From: Cdre. E. Hall, BAF (/showthread.php?tid=178014)

To: Ens. I. Heinrich, BAF; From: Cdre. E. Hall, BAF - Thunderer - 04-03-2020

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Darjeeling
To: Ensign Isaak Heinrich, BAF

Ensign,

You are to send all your video and audio recordings from the latest battle against the Enclave in Exeter to the Admiralty Board. Your engagement with the GCA ship counts as part of it. I hope that you have some left? My ship was overwhelmed by numerical superiority and our database was destroyed, but I was informed that you managed to escape.

[Image: clvpgq5.png]
Commodore
Governor-General of Exeter
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: To: Ens. I. Heinrich, BAF; From: Cdre. E. Hall, BAF - Wesker - 04-04-2020

Message Class: Audio/Visual
Encryption: Earl Grey
To: Cdre Elizabeth Hall

[Image: JwrwrSq.png?1]

Good afternoon Commodore,

I apologize for the delay, I'm... well... uh... well... I'm on Vogtland station with Professor Stiener under the Fleet Admiral's Directive. I think Admiral Stiener mentioned you would be informed, so I think you know why...

Anyhow the point behind that segment is that I will be on a larger rotational schedule (as per the Professor/Admiral's Directive) I should be readily available again for the Exeter garrison starting monday upon my return. The battle was lengthy but I managed to shoot down one of the Coalition vessels after you were overwhelmed. Here is the camera footage now.

Footage

V/R,

Isaak Heinrich
Ensign
Exter Garrison
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: To: Ens. I. Heinrich, BAF; From: Cdre. E. Hall, BAF - Thunderer - 04-05-2020

Message Class: Audio-Visual

To: Ensign Isaak Heinrich, BAF

[Image: p2znM2y.jpg]

Informed? What? What on London are you doing on Vogtland!? Does Steiner think he can smuggle you as a spy just because of your surname? Does he really think the old beast would fall for an apparent lost son!? I'd get off as soon as I can if I was you! She'll devour children even if they are her own, the savage animal she is! What was Steiner thinking!? What is going on, why was I not informed? Answers, I want answers!

Open for Replies

RE: To: Ens. I. Heinrich, BAF; From: Cdre. E. Hall, BAF - Wesker - 04-05-2020

Message Class: Audio/Visual
Encryption: Earl Grey
To: Cdre Elizabeth Hall

[Image: JwrwrSq.png?1]

Good morning Commodore,

Roger, forwarding you right now.

V/R,

Isaak Heinrich
Lieutenant Commander
Exter Garrison
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: To: Ens. I. Heinrich, BAF; From: Cdre. E. Hall, BAF - Victor Steiner - 04-05-2020

[Image: BEUth9U.jpg]

Encryption: Invincible
To: Commodore E. Hall

Governor.

Lieutenant Commander Henrich is conducting a mission for us that is classified, which explains why you were not informed. With that said, he should not be sending you messages anyway. Given his current location.

We therefore hope to put rest your fears then, he is safe as odd as that may seem. But there is nothing more that need be said on the matter.

We trust this is sufficient information.

Regards,

Sir Edmund Steiner
First Sea Lord
Bretonian Armed Forces

Victor Steiner
Director
Secret Intelligence Service

[Image: VIfIUtR.png]

Open to Replies

RE: To: Ens. I. Heinrich, BAF; From: Cdre. E. Hall, BAF - Thunderer - 04-06-2020

To: Fleet Admiral E. Steiner, BAF; Director V. Steiner, SIS

[Image: p2znM2y.jpg]

Goodness gracious! It's no less than disconcerting, watching you two speak in such perfect chorus! Did I not know your family for so long, I'd say you are slaves to some sort of a hive mind...

(Amused by the thought, her mind lets loose a cheeky giggle, and it only emphasizes the seriousness which it turns into within a second).

Well, what's going on then? I have the right to know what someone formerly under my direct command was sent to do when he was still under my command. Nobody orders around your personnel without at least informing you, no? I've never kept secrets from you, good sirs, nor you have from me. Or have you?

Open for Replies