Discovery Gaming Community
TO : Lane Hacker professorship | FROM Zoners of Galileo - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO : Lane Hacker professorship | FROM Zoners of Galileo (/showthread.php?tid=178032)

TO : Lane Hacker professorship | FROM Zoners of Galileo - Zoners of Galileo - 04-03-2020

[Image: O3BgfIF.png]
Zoners
Of
Galileo

FREEPORT 12 OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Greetings Dear Professors ,

On this date 03/04/827 at approximately 23.30 hours one of my Freeport 12 [FP12] contract ships was stopped and asked for money from one of your operatives Identification Lane Hacker Glass.

This troubles me because he has stated that our agreement regarding the counterfeit software is no longer in place of which I have not received any communication from yourselves of this fact.

Can you please verify this for me please and let me understand why this operative has stated this fact and tried to tax one of our contract ships.

If this has been an oversight by ourselves regarding the deal with conterfeit software then I will be willing to discuss this with you further.

Thankyou for youre time

Many thanks.

Leon Dante
Freeport 12
Freeport 12 Extension COO

RE: Illiterate - Glass - 04-04-2020

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...spam.filter.active...redirection.in.progress...handler.active...

Your call is important to us. Please stay on the line.

...predictive.irony.active...recipient.assigned...redirection.successful...
...Fixer.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

These things always seem to come through at the worst times.

Leon, is it? Well, hello, it's a pleasure to be introduced. Unfortunately the professors weren't able to take your call. Allow me the opportunity to be clear, seeing as apparently I wasn't straightforward enough to penetrate the thick skull of whomever I had the inconvenience of dealing with today.

The deal stands. The deal includes the provision that identified and protected ships will not be permitted to perform any work but that which is explicitly for the supply of Freeport 12. Did your little rat of a pilot tell you where they were when we met, when they came squealing back to you? Unless you have an installation in Pennsylvania, or a desperate functional need for Liberty Ale, our understanding did not apply. This is not the first time we have found your contractors profiteering, doing the work of Liberty's corporate interests.

We are not your protectors. We are your generous benefactors. Defy us, and we will become your tormentors. We will tolerate the misbehaviour of your Universal contractors no longer. To ensure your compliance, we will be increasing monitoring of you. Transgressions will be punished, financially or otherwise. Do not test us further.

Now, you really have picked a poor time to draw our ire. We also understand that you have aided the Unioners. Details of your relationship with the Unioners, as well as precisely your services to them, are expected promptly. For my earlier hassle, and the pleasure of my time, I am expecting the transfer of, instead of my earlier offer, 5 million credits to my accounts.

Finally, do not address future snivelling to the professorship. You can contact the inner circle at large, or diplomats. Diplomats like myself, who undertake diplomacy. We are interested in continuing our business relationship, Leon. You're simply making it awfully difficult. Accept our mercy, and things won't be too hard on either of us. Play the fool, and you'll make a lot of work for our weapons engineers and scrap haulers.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: TO : Lane Hacker professorship | FROM Zoners of Galileo - Zoners of Galileo - 04-04-2020

Zoners
Of
Galileo

Greetings Mr Glass,

Please let me explain the Unioner situation as I explained to the Xeno Alliance when i communicated to them.

A previous employee named Darius Marin who was my Security Force Commander was acting on his own at the time of the event and was not consulting any actions to me or the CEO and I am solely responsible for all operatives actions with being the Chief Of operations here.

May I also point out that I had a very unpleasent dressing down by my CEO for that matter which Darius was involved and we make sure now our official operatives are screened with great precision now if we need to employ.

Darius Marin was not under any instructions to communicate or aid the unioners in any way.
Once he left Freeport 12 due to illness we were unaware of this event and now it has all come out we have been trying to locate this individual but with no luck in this short time.

All I know is he communicated with us when he had a business In TAU 37 which was an ore supply company and he did not stay there long and we believe sold the base on and basically vanished aboard his Q-Ship Marauder so in this situation we will be trying to locate him and get him to explain himself in full.

Now as of my Freeport 12 contractors we were allowing these operatives to do other duties when they were off duty for Freeport 12 while we were having a down period from manufacturing due to continued targeting from vagrants and other unlawful individuals,so on this note we will put into place where no Freeport 12 contract vessel will haul anything apart from supplies to our facilities.
Please allow me time to contact all operatives because i do have some of the contractors on holiday leave at the moment,and would like 5 days to make sure we contact all of them and may I also say that if you come across any Freeport 12 contract vessel disobeying my proposals would you please contact me straight away and the individual involved will have their conttract will be terminated immediately.

Also the credits that you require will be sorted with as much haste as possible and will be deducted from the contract vessels wages and would you please let me know where I need to send the said credits and as soo as you respond i will have them transferred within 72 hours.

We will adhere to your request and will only contact yourself and not the professorship in future communications

Many thanks.

Leon Dante
Freeport 12

RE: No Screw-ups - Glass - 04-04-2020

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Fixer.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143e.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Leon, it's a pleasure to hear that you're so eager to oblige. Unfortunately, it seems a touch convenient that the only person in your organisation who can speak to the nature of what aid was rendered to the Unioners has since gone rogue and disappeared. I'm sure you won't mind if we put out our own little search parties, but I cannot make any promises regarding the condition in which Darius would be returned. If you learn anything through any investigation regarding what your company, through Darius or otherwise, did for the Unioners, I expect to be informed immediately. I also take it that you have no ongoing business partnership with them, and will render no aid, assistance, haven or sanctuary upon them. Correct me if I am mistaken.

As for the ships, the logistical concerns of organising compliance with this policy do not matter to me, nor do they matter to those below me. Your ships will be intercepted, and when not compliant, will be handled at the discretion of the attending agent. Whether they continue to fly or not is not my concern, but if they continue to waste our time attempting to escape, or crying for reinforcements, I can assure you there will be fewer able to fly at all.

Thank you for making handling these matters easier on each of us.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: TO : Lane Hacker professorship | FROM Zoners of Galileo - Zoners of Galileo - 04-05-2020

Zoners
Of
Galileo

Greetings Mr Glass,

Once again we speak and may I just say that if you do find Darius then we would be really pleased with that and do whatever you need to and I would suggest to be very careful as his ship is quite a handful, so you may not get a good response from him and he may try and run or fight if he fights and is terminated .....well it has to be, but if he can be captured it would please me greatly indeed and once he is handed over we will deal with him aswell.

OH, also just to clarify that we do not have any ongoing or have never had any or intend to do any business with the Unioners in any way or form which you can be assured of.

I will also send you the credits we discussed within the next 12 hours

Many thanks.

Leon Dante
Freeport 12