Discovery Gaming Community
[RESTRICTED ADDRESS] Direktor Enfield: From Laurenz - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: [RESTRICTED ADDRESS] Direktor Enfield: From Laurenz (/showthread.php?tid=178138)

[RESTRICTED ADDRESS] Direktor Enfield: From Laurenz - Wesker - 04-07-2020

[Image: uiIkqG7.png]
Hauptkommissar Laurenz (VIPER)
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Direktor Enfield
.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............HKS Laurenz
.......● LOCATION:............Planet Weimar
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............A-NEUROTOXIN SPECS HAZARD

To: Direktor Enfield.

Before I go unveiling this, please remember that this is DANGEROUS TECHNOLOGY. There are very VERY few people that know the formula that can safely and effectively; compress and discharge drastic numbers of IONIZED Plasma (we're talking in levels high enough to dissolve someone who is caught in any form of direct exposure). For reference, most Ionized weapons lose effectiveness over range - or are non-feasible for a single presicion shot.

This is extremely dangerous technology.

There are VERY few people in Sirius who know how to tweak the formula to make it work. I figured it out while experimenting with the VENOM III which was going to be a high discharge rate plasma cannon. But now that won't be possible unless the Bundschuh are generous or we have a new income of Stealthblades. The formula is stored in the safest place it can be - my head. During this time we were facing a series of raids from infected ships and alien drones in Thuringia. I developed the weapon as a means for defense. With this formula, defense grid weapons could surge an unfathomable CPS rate of ionized plasma - enough to slice a battleship in half. The problems are however:

A. Technology such as this has been denounced by the houses. At the end of the Gallic war, both nations agreed to have a weapon of similar to less power (the Warwolf) eradicated from their ranks. If the houses found out, we would be in trouble - now we are short of our entire house.

B. Funding and equipment. Trial and error is a dangerous game when condensing ionized plasma in extreme amounts. Any error in the trial phases ALONE could result in personnel casualties.

C. Theft or betrayal. Your meeting on Weimar sealed my conscience on this project, and I cancelled it. I wiped the information from the databases and kept a personal tab on a few of the hypothetical designs.

Now. Let's go ahead and move on to the part that will capture your attention. I call it the NEUROTOXIN. It is a fighter-based heavy cannon (similar to a minirazor) that takes the maximum amount of Ionized plasma cells (using my condensing formula) and discharges them at a very high velocity. The antimatter does its part to... well... whatever would have been in the way. But what makes it even worse is that the ionization aspect dismantles the ship's core, and can cause neurological damage to the pilot if he is struck by any aspect of it.

It is cruel and unusual - to be summed up.

$PERSONAL DATA ENTRY
ACCESSING... [DANGER]
FILE IS DESIGNATED AS W.M.D OPENING THIS FILE MAY HAVE SERIOUS RAMIFICATIONS... PROCEED? Y
CHECKING SECURITY CLEARANCE... LAURENZ KATHARINA AUTHORIZED
... ALPHA PASS
... BETA PASS
... I-ALPHA PASS
... OMNI MATCHED

:"WELCOME HAUPTKOMMISSAR":
FULL ACCESS GRANTED
$CHDIR ./LAURENZ/ARCHIVE/OMNI/ION/NEUROTOXIN/
OK DIRECTORY AT: HOME/LAURENZ/ARCHIVE/OMNI/NEUROTOXIN/
$OPEN FI-77

[Image: DUYRnxZ.gif]

$/END SESSION?
ARE YOU SURE YOU WISH TO END SESSION? (Y/N)? Y
SAVING... COMPLETE
SESSION ENTRY LOGGED... RETURNING[Image: com-animwcs8x.gif]

God Help me. Please remember that if we do this, there is no turning back. I will need help implementing safety measures. They will also likely come after whoever figured out the method once they understand. There are VERY few people in Sirius that have pulled this off, most of them were killed.

From,

HauptKommissar Laurenz
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Kommissariat,

[Image: 7Q4j4kh.png]
[Image: t9WZ934.png]

Message End

RE: [RESTRICTED ADDRESS] Direktor Enfield: From Laurenz - Geoffacake - 04-07-2020

[Image: 1nKHql9.png]
Direktor Enfield

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........K.Laurenz
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● LOCATION:............Schatten Research Facility
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............A-NEUROTOXIN

To: Kat Laurenz

I've read through your premlininary and it seems this technology, when I asked you to create weapons that could burn the infected pilots even if they were sitting behind inches of composite ship hulls, I had to take a guess that plasma casters were more than likely going to be your choice and regarding the usage of such weapons should more than certainly be reserved for precision strike designs as I don't want the interstellar communities all knocking on our front door without at least an argument this weapon is solely for anti-fighter operations. WMD's are not our game, especially with civilians in play.

Although I'm sure those who are adept in anti-nomad operations are more than understanding of the weapons design we have taken and our desperation in also utilising these for regular combat. Regardless of how much pain the individual suffers, if that super-charged plasma hits any sort of reactor core (Let alone the pilot itself) the explosion itself will probably fry any sort of pain receptors and splatter chunks of them across the cockpit window. Cruel, yet quick... Unless they survive.

You'll have free access to open contacts with any group we don't consider hostiles in terms of co-operation in weapons manufacturing, be it now the Bundschuh and order since they're no longer considered hostile threats. As much as I want to worry about this whole political situation on our territories, I can't stop worrying about our priority to contain the Nomad infection from reaching out further than Thuringia.

Further more, if you can adapt these weapons for use on HTTB type reactors that are used by our custom agency fighter wings, we might actually have the means to provide such a weapon with the power it needs as I'm very sure asking plasma to ionize itself to such a range that it would certainly give the regular commercial reactors a death-drive. As much as our priorities have now shifted, I want the Komissarait not to lose its current momentum on research and technology developments.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando

[Image: gC44zb5.png]
[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End

RE: [RESTRICTED ADDRESS] Direktor Enfield: From Laurenz - Wesker - 04-07-2020

[Image: uiIkqG7.png]
Kommissaroberrat Laurenz (VIPER)

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Direktor Enfield
.......● SENDER:-..............KMO Laurenz
.......● LOCATION:............Planet Weimar
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............A-NEUROTOXIN SPECS HAZARD

To: Direktor Enfield (Thanks for the promotion by the way)

Ionizing plasma cells is fairly simple, it follows a similar concept of a "railgun". The Ionization is contained in the weapons... uh.... how do I dumb this down? Reactor, lets put it that way.

When the cells are Ionized, the Ionization would naturally disable any electrical devices around it unless it's surrounded by separate and opposite charge. This "core" if you will, keeps the Ionized cells from ripping through the weapon and into the mounted ship before it fires. The real trick was fitting the compression chamber just before the discharge antennas of the weapon. The compression chamber MUST and I mean MUST be PERFECT. There can be NO mistakes in the compression chamber otherwise the the pilot utilizing the weapon will be killed. There are only a few people who have the knowledge to repair the compression chamber since doing so requires knowing the formula and the other specs of the weapon. In otherwords - I will need to oversee any repairs that need to be made to the weapon(s).

There is... well we will need a few things. I will also need the assistance of someone familiar with security mechanisms for trade lane parts. We WILL need to apply those same protocols for this weapon. Under no circumstances can this be stolen, it will have grave consequences especially in the event any Unioiners or Hessians get ahold of it.

Fitting the weapons to merge with the Reactors should work perfectly fine. But we will need to do some testing, I will need a reasonable portion of Weimar's surface for testing grounds, I can draw specifics as soon as I collect the resources and begin production.

Other projects will be made tertiary. I will begin, if at any point this conflict ceases to be - I would encourage we at least make one sample.

Another thing.

There uh... there's a blueprint of the defense grid weapon that I neglected to mention. It's in one of our underwater facilities on Holstein, hidden away. I have an idea of how we can get it back without compromising the outpost.

But I will need money, a cloak, an SOD (SpecOps) team with our top operatives.

And the MEC-Megalodon.

If we destroy the facility, we risk exposure of all other valuable assets that may serve reconnaissance purposes. More thorough investiagtions will begin and it will undoubtedly threaten what little freedoms the people have left.

I'll wait on your directive.

From,

Kommissaroberrat Laurenz
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Kommissariat,

[Image: zytyjjQ.png]
[Image: t9WZ934.png]

Message End

RE: [RESTRICTED ADDRESS] Direktor Enfield: From Laurenz - Geoffacake - 04-08-2020

[Image: 1nKHql9.png]
Direktor Enfield

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........K.Laurenz
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● LOCATION:............Schatten Research Facility
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............A-NEUROTOXIN

To: Kat Laurenz

I don't want you blowing-up one of our habitable areas on the planet, so I'll authorise on of the planets moons for orbital testing, we don't have to worry about any remaining ionizing radiation being left over and spilling out onto out atmosphere. You'll have the equipment you need on Schatten once we mop up any remaining resistance thats causing us issues because as of this moment we can not risk any sort of intelligence leak to the Imperials. I more than doubt they would have any more restraint with these types of weapons than your methamphetamine fed Unioner of a blood spree.

If you need someone familiar with the security of trade lane parts, you've got my permission to contact the lane hackers and see what you can formulate. Its been a while... But I'm sure at these times, we have greater access to do whatever the hell we want without corporations looking over our shoulders. They owe use a favour or two, so I'm sure them lending an engineer over will be nothing too big... Hopefully.

Concerning the underwater facility on Holstein, please don't take this as a chance to go and visit your residence, I'm authorising the Megalodon fleet under your command and your right to modify its vessels suitable for your operations along with its personnel, most of these guys have seen through the Purge conflict so theres nothing short of "SpecOps" with these guys. They'll kill at a whim and cause chaos for everyone. As far as I'm aware, the facility underwater is on lockdown and depressurized for the sake of staying undetected-- Just be careful extracting the research drives.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando

[Image: gC44zb5.png]
[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End