Discovery Gaming Community
To: Generaloberinspektor Muller - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Generaloberinspektor Muller (/showthread.php?tid=178181)

To: Generaloberinspektor Muller - Wesker - 04-08-2020

[Image: NwKdFaq.gif]
Kommissaroberrat Laurenz
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Generaloberinspektor Muller
.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............KMO Laurenz
.......● LOCATION:............Planet Weimar
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Tactical retrieval/W.M.D

To: Generaloberinspektor Muller

Moritz, it's Kat.

I know this whole thing probably has you up to your neck in work, but there's a huge problem we need to address as fast as possible.

I've recently run Direktor Enfield in on a project that falls under the categorization of a W.M.D. I discovered this last year while experimenting with a new series of the VENOM weaponry. Once I discovered how to execute it, I closed all electronic files in the AESIR records and confined a few files to my own personal electronic database. My moral compass being the main reason. Unfortunately, there was a hard-copy to one of the blueprints I made in the early stages of the program - it's for a defense grid weapon. The weapon utilizes a certain formula that is extremely dangerous, I cannot disclose it precisely at this time. The Direktor can likely fill you in if you are interested.

This in mind, the W.M.D in question has the power to obliterate stations, and heavy Capital ships. The means of doing so are even more distasteful, which is why I need you to authorize the use of Nörd and Ísbrjótur for an in-House operation. Assuming this still falls under that principle.

I will prepare a full brief shortly, but I wanted to notify you ahead of time. Direktor Enfield has allowed me to run the mission.

From,

Kommissaroberrat Laurenz
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Kommissariat,

[Image: zytyjjQ.png]
[Image: t9WZ934.png]

Message End

RE: To: Generaloberinspektor Muller - Moritz Müller - 04-08-2020

[Image: WRezjWL.png]
Generaloberinspektor Müller

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Katharina Laurenz
.......● SENDER:-..............Moritz Müller
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ ░
.......● SUBJECT:..............Tactical retrieval/W.M.D

To: KMO Laurenz

Kat, thanks for filling me in.

I cannot authorize the Nörd and Ísbrjótur for an operation, this will require Flottillenadmiral Engel's approval. However more information on VENOM would be appreciated, not the scientific stuff, just the specifications. Destructive power, cost of production, estimated date of first delivery, etc. You know.

Would also suggest to skip standard testing procedures and perform only the most critical ones. Rest of the testing can be performed on real targets -- we need this on the field as soon as possible.

In the meantime I'll authorize two more transports to support your men with the logistics.

From,

Generaloberinspektor Moritz Müller
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando

[Image: 4JW6mkq.png]
[Image: jalXrf3.png]

Message End

RE: To: Generaloberinspektor Muller - Wesker - 04-08-2020

[Image: NwKdFaq.gif]
Kommissaroberrat Laurenz

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Generaloberinspektor Muller
.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............KMO Laurenz
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............VENOM

To: Generaloberinspektor Muller

Moritz,

For the VENOM series to start producing more copies I need more IRON HAMMER heavy weaponry, the weapon design of the IRON HAMMER is the baseline for the VENOM. The VENOM requires substantial power to discharge, but with the plasma cells it carries the damage output is far more lethal.

Making copies from the IRON HAMMER weaponry is actually cost efficient, the only trouble is getting ahold of the IRON HAMMER weapons these days. More of those, means more copies of the VENOM I series. The weapons have already been tested, I employ a set on my personal wraith.

For the VENOM III (the series in which allowed me to discover the potential for a W.M.D) we will need high re-fire weapons, preferably lasers. If you could reach out to the Bundschuh and acquire some of those "Luger" weapons, that may be a good start to revamping the program for the VENOM III. Contacting the Bundschuh would still require someone who's more of a... people person. I'm a scientist.

From,

Kommissaroberrat Laurenz
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Kommissariat,

[Image: zytyjjQ.png]
[Image: t9WZ934.png]

Message End