Discovery Gaming Community
Tlagsnet for Rheinland Police - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Tlagsnet for Rheinland Police (/showthread.php?tid=178249)

Pages: 1 2

Tlagsnet for Rheinland Police - Johl - 04-09-2020

I don't know whether it has been removed yet or not but I have personally seen that RFP players were using this to find and gank federalists and help logged UN pirate traders by giving them information and locations of them.I don't know whether this is intentional or it can be counted as oorp. Im new so I don't know how legal this is.What are your thoughts on this ??I feel this is a big disadvantage and unfair for Federalists if RFP still gets to use this since they are imperial puppets now.

RE: Tlagsnet for Rheinland Police - Kalhmera - 04-09-2020

TLAGS net is for use of all police ships and if said police faction is aligned with the imperials then they are able to disclose the locations freely.

RE: Tlagsnet for Rheinland Police - Prysin - 04-09-2020

(04-09-2020, 03:12 PM)Johl Wrote: I don't know whether it has been removed yet or not but I have personally seen that RFP players were using this to find and gank federalists and help logged UN pirate traders by giving them information and locations of them.I don't know whether this is intentional or it can be counted as oorp. Im new so I don't know how legal this is.What are your thoughts on this ??I feel this is a big disadvantage and unfair for Federalists if RFP still gets to use this since they are imperial puppets now.

you shoulda lobbied for Police to be Feds then.... but well... fed side didnt... so that's it

RE: Tlagsnet for Rheinland Police - Skorak - 04-09-2020

Could give tlags to MND for the duration of the event or remove it from RFP for the event I guess?

(04-09-2020, 03:18 PM)Skorak Wrote: Could give tlags to MND for the duration of the event or remove it from RFP for the event I guess?

you could just log to intercept and use fewer lanes....

RE: Tlagsnet for Rheinland Police - Johl - 04-09-2020

(04-09-2020, 03:17 PM)Lord Rhemalak Wrote: TLAGS net is for use of all police ships and if said police faction is aligned with the imperials then they are able to disclose the locations freely.

Yes but thats just one sided argument.This generally puts traders at disadvantage travelling through Rhineland since there are unioners everywhere these days ready to pirate them with the help of HOUSE POLICE.

(04-09-2020, 03:22 PM)Johl Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 03:17 PM)Lord Rhemalak Wrote: TLAGS net is for use of all police ships and if said police faction is aligned with the imperials then they are able to disclose the locations freely.

Yes but thats just one sided argument.This generally puts traders at disadvantage travelling through Rhineland since there are unioners everywhere these days ready to pirate them with the help of HOUSE POLICE.

Man, the fed side has most of the PvP aces, they have access to the most broken ship combos you can imagine, and are even importing groups from other houses and quasi-human cultists to their side..... so well, they can't have it all.

RE: Tlagsnet for Rheinland Police - NixOlympica - 04-09-2020

(04-09-2020, 03:22 PM)Johl Wrote:

And the Fed side is staffed with more skilled players who maintain air superiority most of the time, making it extremely hard to trade. As well as having a shorter route.

RE: Tlagsnet for Rheinland Police - Wildkins - 04-09-2020

imagine couping a house and then complaining that people don't want the coup to happen

this is why this story thread should've stayed dead

RE: Tlagsnet for Rheinland Police - ONIKS - 04-09-2020

TLAGSNET should be disabled in Rheinland or both sides should have access to it. Fed side is winning fights because of a determination to win. Use more solaris caps in snub fights and more players because outnumbering 3 to 1 in some fights doesn't help. You make people angry and angry gets shit done.