Discovery Gaming Community
To: The House of Rheinland - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The House of Rheinland (/showthread.php?tid=178252)

To: The House of Rheinland - Kaiserreich Rheinland - 04-09-2020

[Image: HoJg5HC.png?1]

Imperial notice

My fellow Rheinlanders,

Years from now, many will wonder as to how for the second time in our history we have come to this point. Another failed war, another revolution, another government overthrown. As with most of human history, there are no clear answers, and what answers we do get so often leave a bitter taste in our mouths. How did it come to this?

It would be wrong of me to offer false answers, or to employ an ideology during this time of strife and hardship, no doubt others will do this in time. I cannot say why such things happen. But I can give a solution. Rheinland was once a proud and noble house, where the old ideas of duty, loyalty and honour were not simple words that were thrown around like rags. They were the lifeblood of Rheinland, a time when pride was tempered by wisdom, where loyalty was earned by action, not by honeyed words.

It can be again. Rheinland can become more than it was. Much noise has been made already about democracy, about respecting the 'elected government' but I ask you, is this a better house? Three wars have been fought as well as an attempted invasion. The other houses look to us and laugh. We are not wise, nor are we proud. We are spiteful, and disheartened. This should not be the way of things. Rheinland must remember who she once was. We charted the Omega Nebula before anyone else, it was Rheinland who dared to venture into the Omegas and Omicrons before anyone else. Liberty had the blessing to arrive upon a green world, we did not, but we carried on anyway. We struggled every step of the way, we never gave up.

It is human nature to seek culpability in a time of tragedy. It is a sign of strength to cry out against fate, rather than to bow one's head and succumb. Inevitably, many shall fault the hands upon the sword that felled the Republic. Those more sensible will place responsibility with those who forced our hands.

Years from now, many will ask: How did it come to this? And many will answer: I know not.

I would have it said however, that this time, we remembered who we are, and won back our future.

Prince Hans Edvard Von Albrecht-Friedmann

RE: To: The House of Rheinland - Moritz Müller - 04-09-2020

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

[Image: 6V6VSuS.png]

RE: To: The House of Rheinland - Radio Freies Rheinland - 04-09-2020

[Image: qVA7XIE.png]

< Rote Hessen Armee Address - A.Heinrich >

ᚨᚾᚨᛚᚤᛉᛁᚾᚷ ᛗᛖᛋᛋᚨᚷᛖ..
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋᛁᚾᚷ ᛗᛖᛋᛋᚨᚷᛖ..
ᛞᛖᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ..
ACCESSING MESSAGE..

A time when Rheinland saw nothing but totalitarianism, absolute control, and no due process. A time when greed and personal fueds from the minority in power - were a way of life for the majority. A time when that same stubborn and poisonous attitude, carried Rheinland into 80 years of failure.

You're attempting to repeat a historical time that no one in Rheinland but it's bloodthirsty Military reveres. You will consume yourselves before looking to Rheinland's true enemies. I imagine at this rate, the Libretonians will be knocking on Hamburg's door step yet again.

And they call me the monster. Never fear, the Volksrevolution will apply it's same treatment to all Imperials, both foreign - and domestic.

CLOSING MESSAGE..
LOCKING..
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ..
ᛖᚾᛞ ᛗᛖᛋᛋᚨᚷᛖ..[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]

RE: To: The House of Rheinland - LaWey - 04-09-2020

[Image: MsZQ1oI.jpg]

Name: Anton Bauer

Would've better if the federal's freedoms weren't only for libertonian corporations. Only loafer can chose this. Real man choose goverment which not abandon him.

Hessians speak about others being totalitarian, while don't let anybody have their own way, wanting to replace dictature of minority by another dictate. How pathetic.

I hope that Rheinland citizens who spend their time working and not chatting at conference rooms see to where Federals leaded us and make their choice right.

For the Empire!

RE: To: The House of Rheinland - Major. - 04-10-2020

=[Einkommende Nachricht]=

Quelle: Planet Neu Berlin, Neu Berlin.
Verschlüsselung: Mittel, Port SICHER

Empfange...
Entschlüssele...
Öffne...

[Image: rBL68SP.jpg?2]

Sender: Ex. Admiral Peter von Braun, Valkyrie Freikorps.
Empfänger: Rheinland
Betreff: Lang lebe der Kaiser

There's only one way to answer on this... Lang lebe der Kaiser von Rheinland!

Signiert,
Ex. Admiral Peter von Braun,
Valkyrie Freikorps

Verschlüssele...
Schließe...

=[Nachricht Ende]=