Discovery Gaming Community
To: BAF and all Bretonia goverment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: BAF and all Bretonia goverment (/showthread.php?tid=178265)

To: BAF and all Bretonia goverment - Hawkee - 04-09-2020

Incoming Transmission

[Image: 8apBbhD.png][Image: 5JQMzdn.png]

Identification: Anatoly Porchenkov
Encryption Code: Aurax
Subject: Request
Greetings

Hello to all Bretonia officials my name is Anatoly Porechenkov, I hereby approach you with a request for a valid license that we can use Z-8550 "Pitbull" Pirate Train in Bretonia system's, why I ask you I represent Apex Corporation I am the current director of the Corporation, our base is in Bretonia our goals are the import and export of goods of course with the supervision of the Bretonia authorities, so why I am talking to you our corporation is small we have not developed so much but we have our bases that need to be monitored with supplies our ships BK-65 "Serenity"-class are not enough for this we need something a little bigger by chance, we ran into that train, a friend from whom I found out told me that the ship was banned and banned in Bretonia and needed to be licensed to drive. I would like to ask you if we could get that license so our company would grow a little faster and expand everywhere.

I expect your answer

Signed
Anatoly Porchenkov
Director of Apex Corporation

Attachments

End of Transmission

RE: To: BAF and all Bretonia goverment - Hawkee - 04-14-2020

Boost signal!!

RE: To: BAF and all Bretonia goverment - Thunderer - 04-14-2020

[Image: XmSFtsA.jpg]

Tallyho, tallyho! The name's Briggson, Captain William Briggson of the Bretonian Armed Forces, at your service! So what did you say you needed help with there, mister... Perchekov? Porchekov... Ah! Porchenkov! You contacted the BAF and the entire Bretonian government just to ensure you can fly some smelly old junk? Well Sir, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but that's the jurisdiction of neither of us. Aye, you've contacted half of Bretonia, but you managed to miss blokes who are actually responsible for that kind of matters: the BPA! Mind speaking with them instead?

Bleeding hell, I don't even get why people choose to fly those wrecks when there's brand new Shires on the market...

RE: To: BAF and all Bretonia goverment - Hawkee - 04-14-2020

Incoming Transmission

[Image: 8apBbhD.png][Image: 5JQMzdn.png]

Identification: Anatoly Porchenkov
Encryption Code: Aurax
Subject: Request
Greetings

Thank you for replying, you're right it is old but we are only able to drive that, I will redirect my calls to BPA and hopefully they will answer thank you again

Signed
Anatoly Porchenkov
Director of Apex Corporation

Attachments

End of Transmission