Discovery Gaming Community
Aoi Iseijin and Oracle: Kadsumi (Mort'dered), and Oracle|Isabella - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Aoi Iseijin and Oracle: Kadsumi (Mort'dered), and Oracle|Isabella (/showthread.php?tid=17828)

Pages: 1 2 3

Aoi Iseijin and Oracle: Kadsumi (Mort'dered), and Oracle|Isabella - reavengitair - 03-15-2009

...Loading information...
...Loading Complete...

Subject: Mor'dered Mercuriale
(INFECTED, HIGHLY DANGEROUS)

[Image: mortdered.png]

Order Profile -

Name - Unknown, Last known, Mor'dered Mercuriale
Gender - Female/Unknown
Age - Unknown
Height - Unknown, Last known - 5 foot, 9 inches
Hair colour - Very dark brown, Black
Eye colour - Very dark brown, Black
Home planet/system - Planet Caimbridge, originally adopted from Planet Kyushu.

Background-
77% Kusari
20% Bretonian(very likely)
3% Unknown (possibly gallic)

Status report
Status - INFECTED VERY DANGEROUS
Percent Infected - Approximatley 73%
Infection Risk - Very High - 63%

...Loading Background Information...

***ERROR***

File does not exist.

...Retry...
...Retry Complete...

***ERROR***

Furthur investigation enravels that Background Information was Wiped By the Liberty security Force in conjunction with other house police.

Aoi Iseijin and Oracle: Kadsumi (Mort'dered), and Oracle|Isabella - reavengitair - 03-15-2009

Planet Caimbridge was alive with activity. Ships buzzed in and out, day and night. The sky was alive with activity as faint ion beams could be seen emenating from space so far above...

Yet here sat a young, recently graduated young lady, known for now only as Isabella. Passing her Xenoarchaeology exams with straight A's, she sat by the window staring up and the beauty before her eyes. The beauty that was not populated by humans, but by unknown aliens from the beyond.

She gazed at her "toy" and looked into its depths. It whispered in her mind from all coners, spilling secrets of the endless void beyond... The more she loooked, the more she knew. It was intoxicating.

Looking into its depths she saw so much beauty. The beauty that could be hers. Her goal was straight. To watch over the universe, and know all.

But for that she needed a ship. And for that she needed credits.

Alot of credits.

...Loading recovered (ameteur) job interview for unknown xenoarchaeology group...
...Loading Complete...

I am Mort'dered. I was born on Planet Houston to my parents, Shiraishi Kumicho and Acline Mercuirale. My mother soon left my father after I was born, in search of this silly unknown imaginary land she called "Gallia", a fantasy story described to her by her great grandmother. I inherited my mother's surname, as tensions between Kusari and Bretonia were tense, and Makato was a dead giveaway. My father raised me since I was a baby, ever since he fled the Hogosha after turning on them in battle. They always said I was a funny child. My father said I was usually quite pale and sick until one day someone gave me a toy. I still have that toy. My father didn't even know where it came from. It was as small as a baby's fist and glowed purple from it's core. He said I would often stare into it's depths for hours at a time, and I screamed whenever he took it off me.

I attended the local school as an average child when I was 5. I recieved average grades but my maths and science were excellent. I moved off to university where I studied archaeology for a few years.

I had great success with my education. During the course of my studies, I had uncovered many Nomad Artefacts and even one Nomad Powercell. I find these objects very interesting to observe, the addictive purple glow. To this day, I still believe that Artefacts should become legalised. These beautiful objects hold no side effects and should definatley be not classified as illegal by any of the houses of Sirius. My mission is to thoughrally investigate the artefacts of the Slomon K'Hara, and to legalise them across sirius.
...End of job interview...

Aoi Iseijin and Oracle: Kadsumi (Mort'dered), and Oracle|Isabella - reavengitair - 06-24-2009

...Loading Personal Diary record 1, part 1...
...Loading Complete...

Thanks to my previous reputation at Caimbridge as being the leading discoverer into Alien Artefacts (My job interview didn't go that well in my opinion), I got the job! We celebrated that night, just the ususal, me and my family.

I stold 2 more artefacts from the university again. These artefacts just blow my mind.

-

Started work today, we travelled to this weird planet only a few jumps away to see if we could find anything. We didn't find much. Didn't find any artefacts unfortunatley, I hope we will find some later. Didn't get to eat much today. Just some leftover food rations from my last trip in space.

Stole another artefact today, The museum is beginning to be suspicious I think.

-

Second day at work. Still nothing. I read through some reports after a long day of digging through earth. Read a report on Nomad Powercells, and how rare they are.
-

Finally! An artefact! It wasn't much of an artefact, just looked like a lump of rock at first. But then, as I looked closely, I could see just a faint purple glow in it. I yelled in excitement. Unfortunatley, the xenoarchaeologists confiscated it and took it up for studying it. I volunteered but they said to let the professionals do it. Professionals indeed. Those people wouldn't know the difference between a artefact and a pile of gian wildlife waste product.

...End of Personal Diary Record 1...

Aoi Iseijin and Oracle: Kadsumi (Mort'dered), and Oracle|Isabella - reavengitair - 06-24-2009

...Loading Personal Diary record 1, part 2...
...Loading Complete...
Well still nothing. The xenoarchaeologists couldn't identify the artefact, although I could tell from a glance that it was used as some sort of construction material.

Professionals indeed. How I loathe them today. I yelled at some of my superiors. They didn't fire me, but they banned me from doing any archaeology for a week! Thats just so unfair. All I did was tell them what the artefact was! *sigh* At least I uncovered something else today - the Wilde apparantly have a store of Nomad Power Cells. Im so envious.

-

Well I was allowed back in today, the superiors apoligised - they finally figured out I was right. We found another artefact today... But strangley not even I could identify it. It looked round, yet it seemed to change its own shape to its container, kinda like water only it was definatley a solid, and it wasnt too soft either. Those nomads have very interesting technology.

-

Well, I got fired. I was caught trying to steal that unknown artefact, AND the museum caught me in the act. I cried for hours. I had to escape.

-

I got home from work. Disaster. On-top of losing my job, I found my father. Cold, Hard and dead. There was a note in his pocket... Written in Blood

Darling,

Bretonian... Force.. Attack... Hogosha truth uncovered. Bretonia not safe. Flee Kusari, Makato..Kadzumi.

-

Well ive packed up for a journey. The xenoarchaeologists gave me some money... Barley enough for a meal. Looks like I'll have to survive for ahwile. Ive decided to go on a journey. I looked over my collection of artefacts today, then packed them into a box and took off from caimbridge. I don't know where i'll go but i'll definatley be on the look out.
...End of Personal Diary Record 1...

Planet Cambridge Docking Pad no.58EW5

Bags packed, fed and watered, Mort'dered Mercuriale set off feeling somewhat enthusastic under the summer sky of Cambridge. The wind blew in sudden bursts from the nearby ships.

Your ship is ready. Docking pad number 58EW5.

Sincerley, John the Mechanic.

Taking a sidelong glance at the nearby Docking Pad, Mort'dered saw her ship fully outfitted and ready to launch. Holding her palm onto her forehead to sheild her eyes from the dust, she climbed slowly into the cockpit, dragging her heavy but important baggage behind her.

*bzzzzzzzzt*
***Heating Up Engines***
*ding!*
***Powering up Shields***
*ding!*
***Ready to launch!***

"HALT!" came a voice from outside, spoken through a megaphone.

"You are hereby placed under arrest following investigations into relations with the Kusari Empire and artifact smuggling! Anything you do or say may be used against you in cour-- AARRGGH!"

Mort'dered had enough.

***Are you sure you want to take off?***
Yes/No

Yes.

***Note: possible obstriction in the way! Are you sure you want to take off?***

Yes.

The Starflier took off into the bright summer sky. The wind blew around her cockpit as dust slowly began to gather on the windscreen. She saw the endless void and the beauty of what lay above. The beauty that lay beyond the sky, the beauty that lay beyond Bretonia. The beauty that lay, beyond the jumphole.

***Incoming Transmission***

Halt starflier exiting from dock 58EW5. Destroy if necessary.

***Transmission Lost.***

The endless void was a marvel to look at. Mort'dered looked and stared at the endless beauty that lay just before her eyes. It was just like she had seen in all of her xenoarcheology study. It was just as the artifact had told her.

"Civillian Starflier registry ST09-4. Please halt for cargo scan." said a nearby patrol.
Uhoh... Mort'dered thought.
"Civillian. Drop the artifacts! I said drop them!"

The artifacts were worth more than her life. She could sell them for an awful lot of money... But these artifacts were worth more than her life.

"No. If you want them, Come and get them!" she cried, thrusting straight for the closest tradelane.

"What the..." said the police patrol in a somewhat surprised voice.
"LOCK THOSE TRADELANES! I SAID LOCK THEM!"

Unfriendly fire flashed brightly and headed straight toward Mort'dered. Battleships and light fighter patrols alike headed toward her destination.

But by then, she was far gone.

***Incoming Transmisison**
To: The Battleship Norfolk.

This is Cambridge Research Station. We have a report concerning a certain artifact-smuggling civillian heading your way from Cambridge. He/She should be either captured or destroyed.

***Transmission Lost***

***Incoming Transmisison***
To: Cambridge Research Station, Control Center 9.

Report recieved. Target will be destroyed or taken hostage.

***Transmission Lost***

The Tradelane buzzed with the sheer speed of Mort'dered's speed. Noise echoed whilst white light was reflected around her ship. It was beautiful, however, the sights of mankind was nothing compared to the endless void of the space beyond.

***Tradelane Disrupted***

"Well well well. What do we have here".

A fleet of Corsair Legionnaires flew slowly toward her ship. An aura of menace revolved around their ship; their hostility was clear.

Suddenly, surprise.

"Artifacts?"

"Well... Err..." Mort'dered began...

***slight buzzing of private comms is heard...***

"Follow us." Said the cosair.
"Now!"

To: Cambridge Research Station Control Center 9

It has been one hour. Target has not showed. Requesting to stand down orders.

***Transmission Lost***

To: Battleship Norfolk.

Damn it... Must have dropped out of the tradelane.

Stand down orders, but be cautious just in case he/she shows.

***Transmission Lost***