Discovery Gaming Community
The Fall of Bundestag and Chancellery || FINAL MESSAGE TO PEOPLE OF RHEINLAND - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Fall of Bundestag and Chancellery || FINAL MESSAGE TO PEOPLE OF RHEINLAND (/showthread.php?tid=178300)

The Fall of Bundestag and Chancellery || FINAL MESSAGE TO PEOPLE OF RHEINLAND - Bundeskabinett Sekretariat - 04-10-2020

[Image: o4QiRVE.png]

This is the end.

The Military Defectors are assembling their armies for one final attack to capture the Bundestag and the Federal Chancellery, the symbols of democracy and sovereign will of Rheinland people. For five days Marine Divisions have defended these positions against immeasurable odds. For five days they pushed them back, vowing to stand and die until the last man.

People of Rheinland!

Millions have died from this violent coup d'etat whole sole purpose was the concentration of power into the hands of a ruthless aristocracy and corporate mega-interests. I call on your soul and integrity to oppose this evil that has come to our House. We must fight on the streets, we must fight on the workplaces, we must fight on the NeuralNet. We cannot and will not let this pass!

Our Chancellor, government and those loyal to carry on the hopes of the Von Rohe revolution are resilient and will continue to fight until we attain the civil opportunity and equality for all of Rheinland, I urge you to join them in that fight. Only I have stayed behind within the bloodied building of the Bundestag, willingly, to represent the government in these sacred halls in our final hours as the MND stack bodies wall high of those who wish to bring our democracy to an end... This is their message.

People of Sirius!

The age of Despots, the age of Tyrants is over! How many more billion deaths we should mourn until we take action?

It is not long now.

They have captured the courtyard.

They are assaulting the Hall of Heroes.

Resist them.

Aysen Yildizoglu,
Minister of Justice

// This was the final post of the @Bundeskabinett Sekretariat forum account and will no longer be operated. Please do not send any PMs.
Bundesrepublik of Rheinland 2006 - 2020

RE: The Fall of Bundestag and Chancellery || FINAL MESSAGE TO PEOPLE OF RHEINLAND - Shelco - 04-10-2020

[Image: EwtsMBv.png]

Incoming Transmission
Rheinlands Kaiserliche Marine

09.04.827 A.S.

[Image: YIXx5Mn.png]

Sehr geehrte Frau Yildizoglu,

Be aware that this message is sent without any hatred or blind dogmatism but respect.

Unfortunately, your message is merely more than a proof of the state the government has been in for a long time. Your message is full of projection errors and misinformation to turn the rest of the population against us.

Let it be said that Rheinland as a monarchy cannot be compared to an authoritarian or totalitarian state. Also now and in the future, the people in Rheinland will be offered freedom, freedom in word, picture, writing. The "mega-interests" you mentioned are, contrary to your assertion, one of the reasons why your government was overthrown in the first place.

In its previous form, Rheinland was a vassal of lobbyism on the part of those companies you are now trying to condemn. This is, of course, nothing but an attempt to project your actions onto us.

You are free to continue to make petty accusations against us, but at the latest when the standard of living of the citizens increases, this political instrument will also become powerless.

But if at the end of the day you are right in your accusations and Rheinland turns out to be the absolutist regime that they and the rest of the federalists are trying to make out of it, then this shall be the end of me.

The Rheinwehr commits itself to the Emperor in the hope and faith of being able to stand behind Rheinland again, without strengthening the backbone of incompetent politicians whose claim to care for their citizens is nothing but a publicity move.

I give you and all other federalists the chance to join Rheinland or to leave the house without violence.

All federal citizens who receive this message, do not let the remnants of the former government put you into fear for no reason, there will be no hunts against innocent people, you are welcome in Rheinland even now.

Großadmiral Wittgenstein
Rheinlands Kaiserliche Marine
[Image: uRmqHur.png]
Im Dienste des Kaisers,

Ernst H. Wittgenstein

Transmission end

RE: The Fall of Bundestag and Chancellery || FINAL MESSAGE TO PEOPLE OF RHEINLAND - Spectre - 04-10-2020

[Image: XXFKLSs.png]
Quelle: Schlachtschiff R.N.C. Freya, [REDACTED], Frankfurt system, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Von: Grossflottilenadmiral der Garde Katherine Anneliese von Meyer
An: --
Gegenstand: --
Verschlüsselung: BW-SF-OK-SCS-VK12

Heute ist ein Tag der Trauer,

The many within the halls of our warships will remember the day when democracy was assaulted to supplant the greed and egoism of tyrants. The Rheinland Military shall mourn the loss of many loyal denizens of our once proud Federal Republic, and shall dedicate pieces to remember such heroes. We will never forget.

I can only pray that those who serve this new Empire die with their values intact, as I will gladly die with mine.
Für Freiheit. Für die Leute. Für Rheinland.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Grossflottilenadmiral der Garde Katherine Anneliese von Meyer,
Schlachtgruppe Freya
Bundeswehr Oberkommando

Anlagen: 0

RE: The Fall of Bundestag and Chancellery || FINAL MESSAGE TO PEOPLE OF RHEINLAND - BDM Survivor - 04-11-2020

[Image: bdmbad.png]

I stayed loyal to the cause, Minister.

But the actions commanded by my superiors in the retreat to the Bundestag, were nothing but sheer paranoia.

Not everyone is an Imperial, and even if they were... They are Rheinlanders too!

Our officers are commanding the imprisonment of our brothers in arms, and civilians based on whatever suspicion they have.

We don't have the facilities to care for prisoners, or the supplies. But we keep them,

We're ordered to keep them, and to keep them in place. We don't have the food for them, they are hungry and agitated.

Some have tried to escape... But we had to put a stop to them, I don't know what else we could do.

The others are growing more paranoid, that everyone of our remaining prisoners is an Imperial.

I've caught my brothers coming out of the hold we keep them in, their hands bloodied and their brow damp with sweat.

And I have that stain on my hands.

They are the enemy, the bastards betrayed our Rheinland.

They turned on us, I mean why shouldn't we make it easier on ourselves?

We will punish them.

Für die Republik!

The transmission ends, the source indicating the sender is inside the Bundestag.

RE: The Fall of Bundestag and Chancellery || FINAL MESSAGE TO PEOPLE OF RHEINLAND - Claussen - 04-11-2020

[Image: hhMW1OJ.gif]
[Image: k61Y0RT.gif]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: Z4H6J5n.png?1]
With cordial respect to the recipient, from the office of the VonClaussen estate, Planet Hamburg.

Sent on behalf, and dictated by, his excellency, Herr VonClaussen of the Sternenseegarten, Östlichedornberge, Planet Hamburg.

Reviewed by the pressers and communications team of the #Linus827 campaign.

Communications do not constitute policy declarations unless stated by Linus VonClaussen or a representative of the VonClaussen policy team.

The Von Claussens provide signed permission for messages released in these transmissions to be quoted in external forums and media, including press broadcasts.

Addressed to: Those that would send impressionable young men to die for a cause they do not believe in.
Urgency: Important.
Encryption: State security end-to-end encryption protocalls.

Linus grimaces with a mixture of sadness, incandescent rage, and pitious contempt,

"One final, hopless Gunfight in the halls of the Bundestag, then."

"The building has no value to you - the Insurrectionist party already left the structure. All that are left in the building are yourselves and the aids to various Imperial senators who could not be evacuated. Do you intend to line them up against the wall and shoot them on prime time news?"

"You would turn the symbol of the very state you believe you are, into a place of witless murder. There is no fundamental value to you shedding your lives for the Chancellery."

"You are about to send brave young men - barely more than boys - upon a suicide mission to shed their blood in the name of the Republic."

"I can think of no better epitaph for your malfeasance, your utter lack of self-awareness. My god, man. Your insults, your self-effacing fawning that you, are some noble whelp charging into the valley of death for 'democracy'."

"You have gored yourselves for Enfield. Stabbed yourselves for Enfield. You say you work for democracy, but you die under the flag of a Junta, led by a spy. A spy who tells you to walk directly into the path of machine guns."

"You are a blind, deaf zealot, who would murder entire families in order to overturn the will of the people."

"You have approximately five hours to surrender before we blanket the Bundestag in sleep gas and send in our brave first responders. We will take the Bundestag nonviolently, with the respect and dignity that the institution demands. You are so haplessly outnumbered that your, unquestionably lethal response, will have little impact. You will not be granted the Samurai demise that you crave - no. You will be arrested and tried for sedition. Your wounded will be tended to. The enlisted will not be punished, apart from being stripped of rank and having travel restrictions placed upon them. You will not be granted the privilege of dying for a nation you no longer believe in. "

"No. You do not get the easy way out. None of you will."

"Your officers who do not have the war criminal's excuse of 'simply following orders', will be punished to the full extent of the law. "

"If you release any hostages you may possess, leniency will be granted. If you attempt to create a human spectacle of civilian carnage in the heart of Berlin - you will hang."

"For those who hear our words and question the sanity and service of the men who have led them to the brink, it is not too late to return to the fold. Lay down your weapons. Join Rheinland in a new future without the suffering that the Federals bray for."

"Minister of Justice? You call for soldiers to die so you may preserve your office. Your office prosecuted citizens for peaceful protest, executed pro-Imperials for simply refusing to believe you, and attempted to order my assassination. You represent no law of Rheinland. Your office no longer fits you. Surrender, and you will not be tried for war crimes."

"Those that forget their oath, their duty, in the name of themselves, have no faith. Not in their fellow man, or in Rheinland, or in any cause but a sallow, ragged flag, flying over a mound of corpses. Those who talk of 'dying for values' must know that sacrifice is a choice one makes for oneself. To sacrifice others is only an act of atrocity. A flag, a government, a people, gains their worth from their ability to protect and conserve, not what they can destroy and subvert. One cannot die for peace, shoot one another in the name of debate, kill those with a different opinion because their ideals seem threatening. Madness - utter violent savagery borne upon the premise that a certain minority of the civil service cannot accept that the people have demanded change."

"Federals, I know this now."

"You love no Rheinland of mine. "

With civillity and respect, I remain a Servant of his Imperial Majesty, Kaiser Albrecht, and the Imperial Order;
[Image: yJSGkMo.png]

RE: The Fall of Bundestag and Chancellery || FINAL MESSAGE TO PEOPLE OF RHEINLAND - Kanzler Niemann - 04-11-2020

Incoming Transmission
Rheinland Militär

[Image: 2NaKEJ0.gif]

This is Ulrich von Tannenberg, Admiral des Rheinland Militärs zweiter Flotte und Kommandant des Schlachtschiffs "Sachsenwald". A minute of silence to everyone who lost their lives while fighting for something they believed in. I do not believe in the Empire of Rheinland, I believe in the Federal Republic of Rheinland and, we will not stop fighting for it! Me and my crew are loyal to the Republic of Rheinland und nicht einen möchtegern Kaiser!

Für Rheinland!

Admiral von Tannenberg
Rheinwehr Marinestreitkräfte
[Image: HFRQo7m.png]
Hochachtungsvoll,

Ulrich von Tannenberg

Transmission end

RE: The Fall of Bundestag and Chancellery || FINAL MESSAGE TO PEOPLE OF RHEINLAND - Kalhmera - 04-11-2020

Quelle: Schlachtschiff R.N.C. Scharnhorst, Restricted, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Von: Gardisten Obersthauptmann Katilin Wietor
An: People of Rheinland
Gegenstand: The Federal Republik of Rheinland
Verschlüsselung: BW-SF-OK-SCS-VK12

Guten Tag

Your sacrifice will not be in vain! So long as I draw breath the Federal Republic of Rheinland will keep fighting on for the people! For those who laid their life for the Republic I swear it. The Imperial Traitorous Dogs will pay!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Gardisten Obersthauptmann Katilin Wietor,
Schlachtgruppe Scharnhorst
Bundeswehr Oberkommando

Anlagen: None

RE: The Fall of Bundestag and Chancellery || FINAL MESSAGE TO PEOPLE OF RHEINLAND - Yazov - 04-11-2020

[Image: pQBt6FI.gif]
Minna Dietlinde-Vilke
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Recipients enclosed
.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............Minna Dietlinde-Vilke
.......● LOCATION:............Planet Weimar
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............RE:

To: sane citizens of Rheinland and Imperial zealots.

It appears clear as a day - Imperial zealots are composed of brainwashed imbeciles. Over finger's snap they forgot one simple lesson of the past: Rheinland Empire is a harmful and obsolete concept. Devastating defeat of Eighty Years war and following economical collapse, the impenetrable darkness of the debt pit in front of Liberty. An orchestrated bloody coup, terrorists legally running rampant and Imperial zealots mindlessly overlooking this act of treason.

No page of Rheinland history was forgotten. No page of history will be forgotten, and we will not allow you to repeat the failures of the past. We will keep breaking it down to your mindless puppets until they come back to their senses.

From,

Minna Dietlinde-Vilke,
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts

[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End

RE: The Fall of Bundestag and Chancellery || FINAL MESSAGE TO PEOPLE OF RHEINLAND - Shiki - 04-11-2020

[Image: j0Z13Za.png]

If you would tell me that I wouldn't be happy with Federal government falling a few months ago I wouldn't believe you. But in some magical way that happened and all thanks to our imperialist friends who happened to be at least ten times more disgusting than federals. Imperials, I don't quite know how you can be even worse than feds, but you are. I may congratulate you on an outstanding achievement.

I am in mixed feelings about this, for now, we will be acting against the imperials as the first priority enemy. There's no way this patriarchal conservative bunch will ever cease gender discrimination. Quit the fact that monarchy is just archaic and oppressive in nature. As always, Feministische Partei Rheinlands is declaring equality and our strong condemnation of the state oppression of any kind. I really hope that during this crisis Federalists will revalue things towards decentralization and independence of the local communities.

Sara Lichtman
Freifräulein
Feministische Partei Rheinlands

RE: The Fall of Bundestag and Chancellery || FINAL MESSAGE TO PEOPLE OF RHEINLAND - Sava - 04-11-2020

Rheinland Streitmächte

Statement by the Spokesperson on the civil unrest and calls for violence

Date: 4.11.27
Author: Stöhr, Jan

In the light of the unfolding events the Streitmachte command urges Rheinland citizens of all political affiliations to refrain from any sort of street protest or mass activity. Rheinland Law Enforcement will provide joint measures to restore safety and public order within following hours and days.

We condemn the calls for violence of certain political figures in their attempts to reclaim lost power. Fellow compatriots, remember that it is your reason and sense of responsibility that will protect private and public property and, most importantly, innocent human lives during the current turmoil.

IMPORTANT: The contents of this message are the permanent, irrevocable, sole property of the Streitmächte von Rheinland. Unauthorized possession, copy-making, transference, or any facilitation thereof is illegal under Imperial Communications Directive 136, and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible under the law.